The Great Awakening Of Humanity

An enormous protest crowd in Austria during the weekend - their government intends to force ALL citizens to be jabbed. Anons are saying that if Germany attempts a similar strategy, all hell will break loose there.


Political journalist Brian Cates has a message for Light Warriors who wish things would 'hurry up'...



The corrupt New York Times cites 'experts' who say mask-wearing will be normal and permanent. NZ corrupt MSM always cites anonymous 'experts' in all their lying virus articles which are full of fear-based vocab, eg terror, death, horrifying, etc etc etc.

Tucker Carlson interviewed Kyle Rittenhouse and set him up to sue [B]iden. Kyle is one cool kid.

An interesting little research video that shows WW One ended because of revolutions and strikes from citizens of the countries affected by the war, including soldiers who mutinied. It happened then - it is happening again NOW.

Finally, I have an awesome nephew who lives in Perth Western Australia. He is 35 years old and a sole parent to the cutest two year old boy and seven year old girl. I would love to name him, but I want to protect his anonymity.

My awesome nephew is being bullied by his boss to be jabbed or lose his job. His words: 'I am pinned against a wall with a gun to my head'. He cannot leave his job because he will have the same issue anywhere else.

His story is the story of the Great Awakening. The inhumanity - where the father of two small children will lose his job if he does not have a dangerous experimental gene therapy - is waking people up all over the world. People are saying, ENOUGH. This is wrong.

While I was half asleep last night, I saw an image in my inner vision of a monarch butterfly with its wings partly unfurled. The butterfly symbolizes freedom. I see that awakening butterfly as a sign that humanity is WAKING UP to our inherent right to fly free as sovereign beings.

Life has got very busy. Voices For Freedom is growing exponentially as more people lose their jobs due to the mandates. I am starting to see the importance of extreme self-care. I cannot help people if I am stressed myself, eg, put your own oxygen mask on first before helping distressed passengers. I intend to carve out more time each day to unwind, do less, B...R...E...A...T...H...E.

Thank you again to this lovely blog community - I appreciate every one of you. In the trenches together, TO THE END.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Dear Sierra, I'm trying to help your nephew with this link: https://nojabjobs.co.nz/
    I don't know if it works but at least he can check out. Till he finds a new job he should buy some time and don't get the jab!
    He might search other sites also for no jab jobs.
    I hope he will be okay!
    Maybe also your movement can organize jobs for awaken unjabbed people?
    We are in it together!
    Where We Go One We Go All
    Love, Kimberley (EU)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your help, KImberley. It is much appreciated. My nephew intends to wait right to the end - he will not give in unless there are no other options. Voices For Freedom is developing a data base of un-jabbed people in business that we can support. The movement is growing rapidly.
      WWG1WGA...! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Have him.show his boss what is in the vaccines. Anyone taking this poison is clearly brainwashed and deeply programmed. Doug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug. Many people are desperate to avoid the jab but may find themselves in a situation where they feel they have no option. Matthew Ward in a recent channeling made it quite clear that anyone forced to get the jab to keep their job will not suffer because of it.

      Delete
  3. My research states that if we can make it to the end of January (not complying), we are home free. That resonates with me. Love and Light, Sierra...and prayers for you nephew!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, your research is very comforting. I have believed for a while now that the last part would be super intense but relatively short-lived. I so appreciate your prayers for my nephew and his little family. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sierra - thank you for all your lovely work! You're nephew could use this link to lodge his concerns and let his employer know. Nuremburg 2.0 is a reality and the lawyers are bringing a very strong case. If his employer is aware that he is vulnerable if he forces your nephew or anyone else then it might buy your nephew some time while the White Hats/Alliance and all of us get this stopped. This link takes you to more information about the Nuremberg 2 Trials and within the copy there is the following request. Visit the Covid Committee website at: https://corona-ausschuss.de/ and if you have been affected by this crime, report the event, persons involved, and as much detail to the following website:

    https://www.securewhistleblower.com/
    Crimes against humanity affect us all. They are a crime against you, your children, your parents, your grandparents, your community and your country and your future.

    love and blessings Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy, thanks so much for your kindness towards myself and my lovely nephew. It is this amazing unity that is accelerating The Great Awakening. We are all in this together. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  5. sorry I forgot to add the link to the info about the trials. Good Luck!!!
    https://www.marktaliano.net/team-of-1000-lawyers-and-10000-medical-experts-start-nuremberg-2-trial-against-world-leaders-for-crimes-against-humanity/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading your blog for months now. I really appreciate your daily updates. God bless your generosity and kindness. There are so many of us praying for Australia. God and love wins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rodeo Girl. It is just as bad in NZ now as Australia. Many people are suffering in both countries. We Light Warriors are holding the line as best we can. We appreciate the prayers and love from fellow Light Warriors around the world. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  7. read every day uplifts me while in the trenches love and light to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Love and Light to you, my friend.

      Delete
  8. You know I am here anytime you want to talk, no matter what it's about. Please do not think you need to shelter me from anything in case I may be having a rough time. That is part of life, after all. (And right now, believe it or not, things are okay on my end. It helps that I'm keeping myself in a very small bubble and not watching much news - accept for the VERY GOOD NEWS about Kyle Rittenhouse - SO amazed that he is not in jail right now!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. You have been on my mind, I am so pleased to hear that you are okay at present. One moment at a time. Hugs, Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the links for the Trials. Love and Light, DD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment