Beautiful Video: Please Watch

This little nine minute video is the most profound depiction I have ever seen of my current lifetime on Earth. It is MY story. And it may well be your story too. Magnificent. Beautiful. Deeply emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XinVOpdcbVc

Seeing my whole life experience in one nine minute segment was mind-blowing. I KNOW it is true for me. 

I have shared before on this blog about the vivid dream I had decades ago. I stood in a semi-circle in the higher dimensions and was offered an extraordinarily difficult mission. There were nine of us in the semi-circle. We all hesitated for the longest time because we knew what we were being asked to do. We were being asked to help birth a 5D world amid the most terrifying lonely darkness.

Lord Sananda stood in front of us. He asked, 'Who will take this baby?' He was holding a baby. Finally, only one person stepped forward and said, 'I will take the baby'. My journey began...

It has been 36 years since I 'awoke' to my mission. I felt very isolated until a few years ago when I found my online spiritual tribe. Then a few months ago, I found my physical tribe through Voices For Freedom. Alcoholics Anonymous is also my tribe, and has been my spiritual and emotional foundation for 36 years.

I am a double Aquarian - Sun and Venus. We Aquarians love our groups!

A dear VFF friend remarked today that my life has suddenly opened up in the last few days. I am receiving gifts from the Universe in small unexpected ways. I am noticing every single one of those gifts as they arrive - and I am expressing gratitude for them.

Back to the little video...

Please make the time to watch it, at least once. Please pass it around widely to honor the amazing work that has been done on this planet by an army of brave Light Warriors. We all sacrificed so much in leaving behind our beautiful peaceful home worlds and plunging into the horrors of 3D Earth. 

At my darkest moment 40 years ago - when I was ready to give up - an angel saved my life. Literally. I have never been alone, and neither have you.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline - your steady light means a lot to me...

      Delete
  2. I will watch it! Isn't easy to awaken once I did the world irritated me as I wanted all to see the control the false flags the enslavement so we could correct it. Before I learned about ascension the shift etc I assumed we were doomed as I didn't see anyone waking up after 9ii. Now I have friends all over the world who have helped me like you Sierra to keep my sanity and to remain calm and positive that this duality experiment is over and we can live in unity consciousness! Thank you! Doug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, we are keeping each other sane at present. Every day, the emotional rollercoaster seems to get a big steeper, if that is possible - but each low is accompanied by a beautiful unexpected gift from the Universe, as if to say, 'We see your struggle, we want you to know that we are with you, and here is a little something to brighten your day.'
      Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. We thank you with the utmost gratitude and love....... you have shined light through the deepest darkness for others to follow and now can hear the music of spirit..... embrace and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I am truly humbled by your words. Love and Light to you, my friend.

      Delete
  4. That video is my story, too. Now I know why I found you years ago. We are in the tribe to save humanity. 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no random events in the coming together of our tribe. It's a magical weaving that defies explanation. I love it...!

      Delete
  5. Wow Sierra! Yes, we have met!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5:03
    “Your intuitive rebellion against the World presented to you as normal will become an exquisite quest to create a more beautiful one”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those words Divine, literally? There is pure magic in this little video that only Light Warriors will resonate with - but one day, ALL humanity will understand. Yes, we have met, Matt! Love and Light to you, my friend.

      Delete
  7. Me too!!! I think there's a lot of us just simmering out here. This Aquarian's journey has also been a crazy one, numerous life threatening occasions where I have simply been instructed what to do, voices if you must, to escape the trauma. People have asked if I was their guardian angel which really perplexed me. The list goes on...
    Every day I have this insatiable urge to learn, understand, to reawaken perhaps. I've always been keen to learn but this is ridiculous. There's a LOT in there, so few people to talk to on this level, which is why I am so grateful to know I am not alone.

    Sierra, buddy old pal!
    Shine on :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's huge effort going on now in removing the dark energy from earth. If anyone has felt ill, runny nose, sore throat etc., that's the cleansing for us light warriors - almost complete. Not a cold and not the Chinese virus! Also, I saw two huge stars in eastern sky on my way home from work. They were our Galactic friends!!! WE ARE SO READY FOR FIRST CONTACT!!!! Land at Mar-a-Lago Florida!!! keep up the good fight!!! Feel so much stronger!!!

      Delete
    2. Yay, Karen...!! I am SO happy you saw our Galactic friends. We have had terrible weather here for weeks, very little sunshine so no clear skies. We Kiwi Light Warriors are supporting each other through everything we are going through. NOTHING will defeat us...!!

      Delete
    3. Pip, my lovely fellow Aquarian, I am very grateful for you. Whenever I read your words 'Shine on' it makes me smile - and deepens my desire to keep smiling and shining the Light for humanity. We are in this together. Victory is assured! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  8. This so totally awesome! We have found each other! Love and Light, Tribe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful how we all found each other - from across the world. Love and Light beautiful Tribe...!

      Delete
    2. And Jan, I want you to know how much your beautiful Light means to me and to this blog community. You are a treasure. Much Love and Light and the biggest hug to you, my dear friend.

      Delete
  9. This is my story, as well. I'm still deeply emotional after watching this beautiful video, twice.
    Yes, I found some of the members of my Tribe, we are trying our best to find others who are not yet with us.
    Yes, our lives stories are very similar. How couldn't they be?
    From today on, my mission will be a bit easier.
    Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, Sierra.

    José Neves (Portugal)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased that you deeply resonated with the video, Jose. It had a profound impact on me. Yes, I too feel that my mission is a bit easier after watching it.
      Love and Light to you, my friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment