Happy Solstice From Down Under

Happy Solstice from Down Under! Here in New Zealand it is hot and windy, a typical early summer day. Sending warm sunny thoughts to our lovely friends in the chilly northern hemisphere.

President Trump gave a Christmas speech that included these words...
Our country needs a savior right now, and our country has a savior. And it's not me. It's not me. It's someone much higher than me (he pointed at the ceiling). Short video.

While President Trump might not see himself as our savior, many of us see him returning to the White House in some capacity very soon. [B]iden used dog comms to drop a big hint - he welcomed a new puppy to the White House. Its name? Commander.

This is a very interesting theory about Operation WARP speed (President Trump's vaccine program) spreading the cure worldwide - as Omicron. This lines up with the information in the Event channeling about the Alliance hijacking the virus. And Q said, 'The cure will spread WW.'

Here is proof that the jab narrative is falling apart - a deserted jab centre in UK. Love it.

This video of a massive Belgian crowd is so inspiring. Tens of thousands of people demanding FREEDOM.

Finally, a commercial pilot flying over the Pacific filmed this amazing UFO display. Enjoy.

Several of my Light Warrior friends are experiencing overwhelming exhaustion. These are fit people who usually have plenty of energy - yet when they get up in the morning, they are so tired they want to go straight back to bed. I am not tired at present, but I experienced a strange sensation upon awakening this morning. There was a heavy pressure on the top of my head, as if a large hand was pushing down hard on it.

I have lost interest in eating, even more so than usual. I get bored with distractions like my favorite old TV series and movies, switching them off half way through. I have given up trying to remember what day of the week it is - who cares anyway...?

Interestingly, something is enhanced, and it's my sense of humor. I have been enjoying some great laughs in the last few weeks. There are some very clever funny people in my immediate circle of Light Warrior friends. I am truly blessed.

As we head into northern hemisphere Solstice, please don't get caught up in the Event. I am living my life as normal. I am not looking over my shoulder, watching and waiting for something to happen. When it happens, it will be a bonus. I know something will definitely happen soon. I got that message very strongly today from my friends Upstairs.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra




Comments

  1. I have been feeling the same thing. Ive been very tired and have only wanted to eat vegeterian foods or no food at all...i thought it was just me. But seeing alot of postive things lately so all good news! The best is comimg :)
    WWG1WGA🙌❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just you, Jayde. I am a vegetarian and I am bored with food...eating only in the morning. Best to you!

      Delete
    2. Hi Jayde and Jan...I wish it was vegetables I felt like eating. All I want to eat at the moment is bread. Toasted, sandwiches, just bread. If I could get all my nutrients from bread, I would be SOOOOO happy...!! Oh, and salmon. I do like veggies, it's just that I can't be bothered with the preparation. Another boring 3D task. Love and hugs to you both.

      Delete
  2. I don't feel tired, but I feel like something is pressing down on me...I feel like I weigh a ton! Especially when I climb stairs. lol

    I am also living my life, and like you, my laughter quotient increases daily. Love it! Over the dumbest stuff, too! Bring on new earth!!

    Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a weird feeling, that heaviness. And yes, the stuff I am laughing over is 'dumb' stuff too, silly little things that I can giggle over for hours. Thank God...!! Love, Light and hugs my friend.

      Delete
  3. Sierra, Thank you so very much for updating the accounts of others in regards to exhaustion, thoughts & feelings etc.. etc.. It acts as a confirmation. It reminds us we're not alone. We're all going through this together. I'm also happy to hear that I'm not the only one that doesn't give a S _ _ T about day, date, time, round or flat earth, tastes great or less filling.....LOL! Just keep laughing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it Phud - round earth, flat earth - who cares...???? I feel exactly the same way. I honestly don't care a jot whether we live beneath a dome or Biden pooed his pants a few weeks ago. It's so meaningless in the bigger scheme of Ascension.
      And yes, keep laughing. SO important...!! Love and Light, my friend.

      Delete
  4. I've been feeling many of the symptoms I felt a few years back when I had my anxiety attacks. I think that's because I did not know that this were simply upgrades. Now when I feel heat in the back of my head or the occasional heart palpitation, I just stop, breathe into it, and it goes away. I have not yet felt the utter exhaustion, but it seems many of those I know are feeling that. And yes, food, I find, is boring. I eat when my body says I have to to get energy, but it's light foods... crackers and peanut butter, a granola bar, some cheese or peanuts. Don't feel the need for much else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb...It makes a big difference knowing that the physical symptoms are related to Ascension. I feel the same way about the heart palpitations. I can go months without having any, so I know it's not an on-going issue.
      Yes, food, sigh. I have decided to approach it differently and 'assemble' food rather than make meals as such. It's summer here, so salad platters will be how it goes. And I graze too, but try to eat plenty of fruit.

      Delete
  5. My job is going to begin mandating vaccines in February, unless something happens to push it back again. Any prayers would be very appreciated, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Well, YOU can push it back and visualize a different outcome(wink). Just sayin'...

      Delete
    2. Hi Anael...February feels like a hundred lifetimes away, things are changing so rapidly. I have a close friend who is facing the same deadline in Feb. I feel very strongly that the whole WORLD will have changed by then...! As Sarah says, visualize the best possible outcome. My 65th birthday is on 9th February. I full intend the world to have transformed before then...!! Love, Light and hugs to you both.

      Delete
  6. WOW! This is a must watch! Re. the 3 days of darkness. 18 min. My God this is exciting!!
    https://youtu.be/T0Ucuw9CQWc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah...This looks exciting! I am going out shortly but will check it out on my return. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Hello Sierra much love and light to you always beautiful light warrior and truth pusher
    Thank You & God Bless You J&V
    Because we're all under so much pressure relentlessly bombarded with negativity heres some well needed light relief
    Watch "The Rudest Christmas Song Ever ...? NSFW" on YouTube

    https://youtu.be/6U2XdkBkTTk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment