Nunes: CEO of Trump's New Media Company

Awesome news - Devin Nunes has resigned from Congress to be CEO of President Trump's new media company Truth. BOOM. It is happening, my friends.

A New Zealander has written a brilliant article about the deadly Pfizer adverse effects. It is essential reading for everyone, regardless of where you live in the world. What is happening here in NZ is happening in every country. Please read it and pass it on - you might save a life. And strongly discourage everyone you know from getting the booster.

Speaking of boosters, the [D]eep [S]tate publication The Atlantic publishes its evil intent in plain sight.

Anon JuliansRum gives a great summary of the Omicron theory, ie the end of mandates and jabs.

A short statement that sums up Omicron.

Alec Baldwin killed more people than (did) Omicron.

A friendly reminder of the TRUTH about President Trump - the only President who vowed to end sex trafficking.



Relentless Truth with a long powerful message about who is saving humanity. WE are our own saviors.

It shocks me that so many people fail to understand this...

If Trump had failed to create his vaccine before leaving office...

- THE ENTIRE PLANET WOULD STILL BE LOCKED DOWN.

- THE WORLD ECONOMY WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED.

- MASS CHAOS WOULD HAVE ENSUED.

- MASS SUICIDE WOULD HAVE OCCURRED.

- THIS WOULD HAVE LASTED FOR YEARS AND PROVIDED JUSTIFICATION FOR THE DEEP STATE'S VACCINE/VACCINE PASSPORT TO BE FORCED UPON ALL OF HUMANITY.

- THE GREAT RESET WOULD HAVE BEEN FINALIZED.

It's almost as if people have been hoping that Trump will come out as a leading advocate against the vaccines he used to save the world.

I'm sorry, but you're out of your damn mind if you ever thought that was a realistic possibility or even beneficial.

I've asked this before and ill ask it again...

Do you think ANYBODY is listening to Donald Trump for vaccine advice?

More importantly, who holds the responsibility of standing up to the enemy and saying "WE WILL NOT COMPLY." ???

Who holds the responsibility of exposing the MSM and keeping the truth from being censored into oblivion?

Donald Trump can't take our country back for us and that was NEVER the plan.

The most important aspect of war is minimizing casualties.

Had Globalists been able to perpetuate a 5 year lockdown and forced vaccinations, the entire world would have been ripe for the slaughterhouse.

Operation Ward Speed saved tens of millions, if not more.

More importantly it saved humanity from a technocratic dystopian nightmare and provided a viable path for informed non-compliance en masse.

Don't forget...the vast majority of the world had NO IDEA things were anywhere near this bad before 2020.

Now we see massive protests in a plethora of countries every single day.

We The People must take our world back from evil tyrants. Nobody can save us. We must save ourselves and Donald Trump gave us an opportunity to do so.

He also set many traps along the way to catch the treasonous rats who planned all of this.

Enough of the blame game.

Take your country back Patriot.


Finally, a lovely quote from Pepe Lives Matters, one of my favorite Anons.

We've been through so much together as an anon family.
The bonds that we have developed during these trials and tribulations will not be easily broken. As low as we've gone in our struggles this year...I can only imagine how sweet it's going to feel to taste victory.
As Thomas Paine once said:
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
Our exceeding joy and frenship will outweigh all the suffering it took to get through this. That much is so clear to me right now.


Matthew Ward and many other channeled sources make it super clear that all this suffering we have endured will culminate in the Golden Age of peace, prosperity and freedom for humanity. Many Light Warriors believe that we will see strong evidence of positive change by March - if not much sooner.

Hold the line, World Patriots. WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. So agreed in spades..... there is a huge spiritual opportunity here to take stock of ourselves, re balance and set a new course..... no blame, no shame, no justification...... find love in any and every fashion and learn to express it as best you can with the intent, a new course of action and greater grace in practice than you have ever thought possible.... we are capable, we are soul, a divine spark of God which it wishes us to return to help with the ever greater expressions of its unfathomable realization/expression
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful comment, I resonate with it completely. Thank you for sharing your insight - I so appreciate it. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Yep. We must save ourselves. Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we are doing it with great courage and tenacity. Go, US...!!

      Delete
  3. Well I wish the brainwashed would pay attention to truth! lol. I just got written up yesterday for 'mask violation policy'. I have messaged my doctor for a medical exemption. I can't wear the masks, makes me claustrophobic and I can't breath, not to mention causes high anxiety. I have my own office. There are seven of us in the office (three have their own offices includes me), the others sit more than six feet apart. All people in office but me have been jabbed. I'm the Finance Manager and work my ass off, 70 years old this year. So I've decided not to react, fingers crossed something happens very soon, so that I may retire with financial security. What really gets me is that there is an employee that is lazy, rude, inconsiderate and other adjectives I wont write. Several complaints against her unethical and poor behavior and nothing said or done. Oh well....fingers crossed...keep my head down masked when I walk my door. or maybe working from home like I did a year and a half ago when all this nonsense started. I was out sick with a head cold last week and it seems now that runny nose is now on the Chinese Virus symptom list. They're counting every frickin' thing! What happened to winter colds and bronchitis?? Thanks for rant...I'm so done with this total BS! Oh the mandate in my liberal state is masked up whether jabbed or not. But in last month out shopping, not masked and no one said a word to me as I saw many others falling suit. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, it is totally perplexing to me that people work without complaint for 8-9 hours a day, breathing their own stale air - day after day, week after week, and here in New Zealand it is mid-summer. Of all the insanities of this BS, that is the one I will never ever understand. You can get mask exemptions here in NZ. I wear one sometimes, but usually just wander around without it now. No one ever complains to me. People are so compliant, it is frightening.
    You have my total sympathy. Your situation is appalling. Hang in there, my friend. You are not alone. We are with you every step of the way. Love, Light and a BIG hug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment