Canada: There Is NO Going Back

Emma and I co-wrote this post together yesterday at her place. 

But firstly, I need to share something. While Emma and I were chatting excitedly during the post research, I said randomly, 'Do you know, I haven't cried for ages. I just can't be bothered crying...' Then ten minutes ago, I phoned her and said, 'I am crying happy tears, I just wanted you to know...' This is the little video that caused me to cry happy tears.

Emma and I both believe that the Canadian truck convoy is the trigger for the [D]eep [S]tate to implode. There is NO going back from it. Trudeau (or Turdeau as many truthers call him) has 'tested positive and is self-isolating...' Anons know this to be code for arrest/trial etc. Could his public arrest be the first shock news that reverberates around the world...? His cowardly retreat isn't phasing the truckers. Apparently, they will stay in Ottawa until they get a result.

Starship Earth's latest newsletter has great content related to the truck convoy. 

So, here some thoughts from Emma and me...

Canada, Australia and New Zealand are the last stand of the [D]eep [S]tate. It makes sense because we are all Commonwealth countries - tied to the evil British monarchy that 'owned' the Vatican and Washington DC. Australia and New Zealand don't have the population numbers to achieve the impact that is happening right now in Canada. We needed our brothers and sisters in the far North to set the ball rolling. 

When the army of Canadian Light Warriors has WON, as it will, attention will turn to liberating other prison countries, eg Aussie and NZ. The people have UNITED. That's why I cried when I watched the little trucker video. I could FEEL the unity at last.

On another subject - we believe that YOUNG people will drive the TRUTH tsunami. They will start sharing about jab injuries and deaths among their own, and the massive con of (broken) promises made if they got the jab, eg festivals and concerts. Nothing sweeps the world quicker than their viral messages when they are upset/angry. The corrupt MSM will be crushed beneath the wave, destroyed forever.

We believe that President Trump's new social media platform TRUTH will end social media and mainstream media as we currently know it. Millions of angry/disillusioned people - jabbed and un-jabbed alike - are ready for uncensored communication. They have experienced the full weight of censorship. NO MORE. 

We feel that so much will happen at the same time. As the truth comes out about the enormous scale of jab injuries, hospitals will be overwhelmed. Thousands of jab-injured people who sat quietly frightened at home will suddenly rush for help, swamping medical facilities. 

We got the insight that the hypnotized masses (mass formation psychosis) were easily triggered at the start of lockdown March 2020. It only took one universally-understood item: toilet paper. Who can forget the sight of empty US shelves and people physically fighting over loo rolls. Here in NZ, people immediately rushed out on the first day of the recent Red Traffic light announcement and cleared supermarket shelves of toilet paper. They were TRIGGERED by MSM stories of 'potential shortages'. Brainwashing. 

Finally, Emma and I think it would be really great if there is an EBS - but if for any reason it doesn't happen, let's have faith in each other to spread the word globally. Because we ARE the news now. 

Closing with another truck convoy video - set to the music of the last Q drop, 'We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore.' More tears from me. They are tears of weariness, relief and joy. I am sensing that we Light Warriors are arriving at the end of this long, tiring journey.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading our post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Awesome info Sierra Much light and hugs to you all

    It’s going WORLDWIDE!

    Now...ITALY TRUCKERS TOO!
    #TruckersForFreedom2022

    https://gab.com/Shazlandia/posts/107698040451385943

    https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/097/044/074/original/5f964ee151b21712.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vee and John. It is SO exciting to see the freedom revolution spread worldwide. Thank you for the link to the Italian truckers. Now every day we'll wake up to see what exciting developments happened overnight. We waited a LONG time for this moment.
      Love, Light and hugs to you both.

      Delete
  2. Listen to the new hit song, "Keep On Truckin In The Free World".
    "Truckers Freedom Convoy 2022 Keep On Truckin In The Free World Music Video"
    https://youtu.be/SZUO1L8KcJ0

    This band made new words and played someone else's music.
    [Neil Young made the song, "Rockin' in the Free World"]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wayne! Neil Young just sold his soul to the dark forces, sadly. It's great to see the music being adapted for the Light.

      Delete
  3. Seeing the unity in Canada has made me so emotional and teary, its so beautiful that people's hearts are together as one, finally. I am patiently (ok not really) waiting in Australia for our turn... it can't be long now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing my best with patience too, my friend. We souls who chose to live in Aussie and NZ in this lifetime had NO idea what we signed up for, huh...??? Not long to go, thank goodness...!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  5. We are one! I cry happy tears all the time! 🥰 Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love happy tears - it means that we are near the end, yay...!!
      Love, Light and hugs to you, Jan.

      Delete
  6. This was a great read. I live in Ontario Canada and felt so much excitement yesterday to see so much support for the truckers. This contagion will spread to Australia and New Zealand and the entire world. Even the farmers were out on their tractors showing support. Exciting times indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Indigo...! Yes, I am certain that the peaceful revolution for freedom will spread super fast around the world now. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Exciting times! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  7. Shine on Truckers,
    Shine on. :^)

    What a time to be alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pip! It is an amazing time to be alive - thank goodness we were picked Upstairs, hey...??Shine on, my friend.

      Delete
  8. https://twitter.com/CanadianCarlyH/status/1485333814620655623?s=20&t=7J8eLr4HoQSJnwy32RybeA

    Thanks, Sierra, but I think you mean brothers and sisters in Canada. Australia and New Zealand are always close to our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings all
    .
    As all of you, I am emotional every time I watch videos of the We The People Convoy. They are LightWorker embarking on their mission. Heatwarming. I have a new poster in my front window besides the "There is no pandemic". It says "Truckers of the world for our rights". A read heart with GO inside. There's also a "Be ready".

    Now the US are organizing many smaller convoys going up to the border. Those who are unvaccinated won't be able to cross but they will stay at the border.

    There is incredible solidarity going on, both in people's hearts and on the terrain with lots of food and necessities.

    Vaccine Trudeau (that's his name, I made a meme - wink) said he did not test positive but is following recommendations, hence the 5 days of isolation instead of 10. This clown actress is clearly wishing she had not born.

    And yes, many countries are joining the worldwide convoy for freedom.

    Also, very important, Queen Romana will be leaving BC Jan 31 or Feb 1 with her own little convoy with military personnel. She asked that MSM be shut down while she is in Ottawa and that only her speech be streamed. She mentioned it will be a peaceful EBS for Canada.

    Of course I have enough food for me and my cat for months so I don't need to go out soon. I would love to go to Ottawa, and join the party but for obvious reasons I can't. Queen Romana will make pit stops in many cities on her way to Ottawa - she wants to greet the children - and then she will continue to the east. I might see her where I live.

    There is so much info and good news each comment could be a 2-page blog in itself.

    I am proud of my fellow human beings around the world and it gets more and more exciting as we go. Some choose to spend their days in meditation and we need them but since I don't do that I am enjoying the events as they come and my followers are happy to hear about the evolution of this convoy for liberation.

    Be well all and hugz.

    P.S. The notify button is gone again. Even after refreshing Edge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the 3 typos in my first paragraph: LightworkerS, heaRtwarming, and RED heart.

      Delete
    2. That is so true, Sarah - there is so much great intel, each comment could be a blog post. Absolutely! I love that we are able to share our insights and information here in this community. Our little hub is BUZZING right now. Love and Light to you. Stay warm!

      Delete
  10. Dear Sierra,

    Thank you for your Light!!.

    Simpson's short episode from 1999, this is unreal!

    check this!! From 1999 Trudeau hiding from a convoy

    https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/44236

    Love and Light
    Stephan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephan. Great to hear from you, as always...! Oh my goodness, that episode is FREAKILY accurate. The Simpsons were definitely telegraphing the narrative multiple times. As Q said, 'The future proves the past'. Nowhere is that more obvious than The Simpsons.
      Love and Light to you, my friend!

      Delete
  11. Cosmic Awareness: "The time is upon you." "BOOM! - BOOM! - BOOM!" "Hang on to your hats".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvEfi6uFHL8
    They are understandably exhausted and need to rest and eat.
    https://brightlightnews.com/breaking-freedom-convoy-2022-speeches-now-moved-to-monday/
    Also, we can expect women and female animals to give birth to more twins, triplets and even more! For example, an elephant gave birth to twins recently. Many extinct species will come back and we will see new forms of life, vegetation, animals, etc. Nova Earth will be a delight for all of our 5 physical senses, and our other senses as well.
    It is cooomiiing... Can you feeeeel it? lol. Be well. We are IN. AT LAST BABY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I received the Cosmic Awareness video via email, then saw your comment. It's a beautiful uplifting video, exactly what we need right now.
      Great information about the animals, love it.
      At last BABY, indeed....!!

      Delete
  12. Thanks Elm - I know that we Aussies and Kiwis are close to you up there. I adjusted the post to say 'brothers and sisters'. It felt better, thank you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny how you said you no longer cry. Because I find I can cry so very easily... anytime I see any example of compassion, love or unity. And the more I cry, the better I feel... because that means I'm seeing more and more examples of these much needed things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cry happy tears, Deb, so I do cry. I also cry over examples of compassion, love and unity. And I agree, there are more and more examples, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment