Honk For Freedom...!

Great news - it seems that USA truckers are now organized and ready for their own convoy from California to Washington DC. Bring it on.

The global Freedom Movement just got LOUD and proud. Now we have 'Honkening'. People are urged to toot their horns (honking) in support of freedom. I have already experienced this phenomenon. When I did Standing With Signs, there were many people tooting in support as they drove past us. It's so uplifting and encouraging. 

Conservative Canadian MP Candace Bergen called on Trudeau to speak to the patriotic peace-loving Canadians outside Parliament. BOOM.
https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107719415229315382

Trudeau did have some words to say from his hidey-hole. If you can't make it to the end of this one minute video of his BS speech, I would not be surprised. I barely did.

Pepe Lives Matter sums up the collapsing jab narrative.

So Trudeau just tested positive for Covid even though he's triple vaxxed yet he stands by mandating said vaccine because it'll stop truckers from getting covid that he just got while vaccinated.
Their narrative has collapsed.


South Africa is the latest in a long list of countries to call time on the Plandemic. Waiting patiently for our turn here in New Zealand. The latest update is that our truckers convoy will depart from Northland and Southland on 6th February, Waitangi Day, our National Day. They will converge on Parliament in Wellington early on 8th February. I hope it happens. It would be a great birthday pressie for me on 9th February.

The UK has lifted restrictions but there are still a lot of sleepers out there. This message comes from UK blog reader Karen...

Even though the restrictions have ended we cannot believe how many people are STILL wearing masks, even outside, and looking scared and trying to step away from us. Strangely it seems worse now than it did when our original mask mandate ended last year. Then there was a noticeable decrease in the ‘masked‘ and it got to a point that we were playing “spot the masked idiot”. Now we are back to playing “spot the unmasked” which is surprising and sad. It seems that the lies about ‘Moronic‘ and the recent reintroduction of the mask mandate has taken its toll.

I know you don't need reminding that [B]iden is played by an actor and the Alliance is in full control - but I couldn't resist this video. His rate of decline is quite something.

The new 5D Earth is being created organically around us. Here in my region, a hugely popular long-standing weekend market (major summer tourist attraction) started demanding jab passes for stall holders. SIXTY of the 100 stall holders walked out. Now we have an amazing hugely popular new FREEDOM market every weekend. The original market organizer admitted that she made a 'big mistake'. You think...??

Finally, Ascension symptom update...
Wow, tiredness. I slept 8.5 hours last night. Yet around midday, as I was reading Starship Earth's latest newsletter, I could not keep my eyes open. I had to lie down and have a nap. I never nap at that time of the day, always much later if at all. Even though I am not interested in food, I seem to be always hungry, which is a pain. Bring on replicators so I don't have to prepare food anymore. And there are sudden sharp stabbing headaches that only last moments. Please feel free to share your own symptoms in the Comments.

Keep up the good work, Light Warriors. We are shining our Light - and now honking! - our way to liberation for humanity.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Any news on jabcinda cv results, coms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MSM has suddenly gone very quiet on her. I will keep you posted...

      Delete
  2. Yep...heavy heavy sleeping today (31) my daughter was zonked midday too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The energies are very powerful - I am learning to rest when I suddenly feel overcome with tiredness. It's not my usual way of operating but these are extraordinary times...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Sierra and all.

    I cannot compare people with no CFS and FM with my fatigue but yes, I am a bit more tired and fragile. I wish I could not eat other than when I want something tasty in my mouth but I do need my veggies and proteins. No veggies, colds. Not enough proteins, can't sleep. All in all, though, I have been sleeping less than 7 hours every day for a while but I could stay in bed a lot longer in the morning, which is not new. My 14 yr old cat needs his mommy (wink) and I care for him with all my heart. Stabbing headaches, yes, those too. If I nap during the day I need another 2 hours to fully wake up so I nap only when I'm too sleepy to do anything else.

    This morning a neighbor of mine who never talked to me before thanked me for my "Truckers of the world for our rights" sign in my window. I said I wish there were more people doing that and that if she wants to chat she can come see me.

    Trudeau, I listened the first 3 min and that was enough for me to know everything about his message. I posted several comments under the Global News YouTube video. He said "We won't cave in". Who's WE?? And he paid $45 millions to Antifa for planned riots. I so wish I had him in my face I would tell him like it is with no fear and no regrets. I would tell Jacinda and others the same. Some people are very afraid to talk. We just need to keep in mind that the breakthrough is very near now.

    Be well, we understand each other and we are in this together. Oh, I cannot wait to see how the situation evolves! Our birthdays this year will be the most appreciated ones (for being alive through the transition).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah...I love the sign in your window, and good news that it attracted a neighbor to stop and thank you.
      Funny, I also noticed Trudeau saying 'We' all the time and wondered who he is referring to. I'd say that he is out on a limb all by himself now. His DS mates have all scarpered.
      This will be the year we remember - humanity's liberation.
      Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  5. I too have been feeling really hungry i thought it was just me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are in good company, Jayde! I am wearing out a path to the pantry...

      Delete
  6. I'm also sleeping a lot, and can barely keep my eyes open mid-day. Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a text from a Light Warrior friend who slept for 3.5 hours in the middle of the day yesterday...! And she's a great deal younger than me. We are doing what we need to do during these incredibly intense energies. Love, Light and hugs, Jan.

      Delete
  7. It seems that most of us experience persistent hunger pangs. My body was giving me to understand that this much more food than normal (...and some extra weight) was grounding me. So that I don't "take off" when all these crystalline energies are anchored in me. This is also an important balance when ascending in a body. Light and love to you all from good ol´Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great insight, Bigi. You are absolutely right. I am constantly grounding subconsciously, it seems. Multiple trips to the pantry, and outside to weed the garden. Food and nature, doing the job well...! Love, Light and hugs from Down Under to you there in Germany.

      Delete
  8. Check my new meme! (wink)
    https://gab.com/SarahShiddian/posts/107723042498208680

    Have a great day everyone! In cold or warmth, in snow or rain, we are the Life of it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I am looking forward to checking it out. You have a great day too...!

      Delete
  9. Awesome info Woo Hoo, The Great Awakening of Global unified humanity
    Thank you Sierra much love and light to you

    NWO Takeover Scheme for Canada Blown Wide Open! (Must View)
    Posted on February 1, 2022 by State of the Nation
    http://stateofthenation.co/?p=105660#more-105660

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viddal and John. Lovely to hear from you both! Such exciting times. I think we Light Warriors can finally say, 'I'm glad that I stuck around...' Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  10. I love your comment about bringing on the food replicators. These last 6 weeks, due to my injury, it's been very difficult, if not impossible, for me to fix a balanced meal for myself. The replicator would certainly solve that problem. : ) Better yet, I'm ready for the medbed to correct my physical problems so I can get on with my life again! Love and Light, DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DD, replicators and med-beds - we are soooo ready, for ourselves and for humanity. Meanwhile we do the best we can in this crumbling 3D paradigm. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
    2. Sierra, indeed we do - daily - one step at a time to 5D. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  11. LOVE your Star-Newsletter! -THANK YOU for your service!

    Yes wave came in Sunday night 9-10pm (in Texas) and its a pre-wave for event wave. Amanda talks about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I7gYgAaLgI&t=31s

    I'm quite moved to see the truckers stand up. Just wish we all didn't REALLY need them for vital supplies and food! -I wish it was us instead of them out there...but waiting as long as me, I'll take what I can get! -LOL. I just can't help but feel we are shooting ourselves in the foot with Truckers being our vital suppliers. Bless us with abundance and higher guidance! -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor - thank you for your lovely feedback...!
      I think Trump was the only man for the job spear-heading the Alliance operation because he could not be bought by the DS. And the truckers are the people for this part of the operation. They have the ability to hunker down in their trucks, just as we do in our homes. We got plenty of warning, thankfully, to stock up. Now we know why, huh...?? Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete

Post a Comment