Janine: It Was A Body Double

It's a contentious subject among truthers - was it President Trump at the rally or was it a double..?? Most people believe that it was a body double.

Janine does a tarot reading (video below) and presents a compelling case for it being a body double. She discusses the missing tie...the MAGA hat...and the numbers 55, 32 and 2024.

I enjoyed this reading and I do resonate with the information - so I have returned to my original belief that it was a body double. Phew! It would be a lot easier not to have these topsy turvy thoughts out in  the open for all to see...! But that comes with the territory of writing a blog. It's all about transparency and sharing my truth as it unfolds, moment to moment. 

Please use your discernment with the video, as always.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra


Comments

Post a Comment