Quantum 5D Leap

Firstly, some house-keeping about the Comments Section. As more people find this blog, there are more Comments. If you would like to leave a comment, could you please follow these basic guidelines...
Sign in using a Google name of some kind - so it is not from Unknown...Keep your comments short and positive (I will delete negative comments)...Only comment once per blog post. I miss responding to every comment, but there is too much traffic now for me to keep up with it. This is a special little community, albeit not so little anymore. Please let's keep it that way. Thank you.

Now, here is the full three hour Dr Malone interview with Joe Rogan that has gone viral for good reason.

If you feel jaded by global rally videos, please make room for one more - this is awesome.

Spirit said years ago that the mainstream media would be the last to go. Therefore, take heart, my friends, because it is tanking fast. Social media is also tanking. Here are three memes to prove it.







Finally - and this will be difficult to express in Earthly language - my Ascension journey took a giant leap forward over the last few days. I spent New Years Eve with my lovely Light Warrior friend Emma. She saw the cigar-shaped star ship in a vision on the same day that I saw it in the sky, just before New Year. Since that day, she and I have been having amazing downloads and experiences that seem to confirm a quantum leap into 5D.

We both feel 'weird' around 3D situations. It was surreal before - now it's just plain 'weird'. We most definitely are in the world now and not of it. As Emma said, when we are out in supermarkets etc, it seems that we are invisible - 3D people don't even see us.

Last night, after talking with Emma at length about our downloads, I went for a walk and felt that if I held out my arms, I could rise effortlessly into the sky and fly. She agreed that she feels she is floating now too. We understand that grounding has become of vital importance for both of us to remain on the planet! She gardens, I walk beside the sea - and sometimes garden.

Emma has written an excellent article about Light Codes which I will post tomorrow as a guest post.

My wonderful Galactic friends visited again last night - two star ships signaled with flashes of brilliant white light. Yay! When they visit, I truly feel that I am part of a Galactic community and not isolated here on planet Earth in a small rural town.

Tarot by Janine did a lovely reading where she believes that disclosure of our off-planet friends could be just months away. Bring it on. This will be part of the massive awakening of humanity.

Hold the line, Light Warriors. The [D]eep [S]tate narrative is crumbling by the hour. This is the time our faith and trust in the Divine Plan must be iron clad and rock solid.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Doug Sierra figured it out easy just clicked on my icon .. edited profile .. great update .. US Republic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Doug. Yay! It's so good to have you as an active part of this community.

      Delete
  2. HigherSelf: "Because of your personal connection to members of the Ashtar Command you visit the New Jerusalem regularly. You have your own quarters there, and Ashtar allows you to come on the Command Deck whenever you wish." (by Dancing Dolphin)

    From the book, "On Earth Assignment" by Tuella

    "Seven of these great cities are said to be in readiness.
    The great space cities have twelve levels.
    The eighth level is the housing prepared for Earth's evacuees.
    It contains staterooms for individuals, and apartments for families as far as one can see.
    Level twelve is the uppermost portion of the craft and is referred to as The Dome; it is the officers pilot control center.
    These ships mean our deliverance.
    They mean that the time of love and beauty you have prayed for has arrived."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wayne, I love it when you share these beautiful excerpts. It uplifts us all. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
    2. Yes this fits revelations as the stars fall from the skies.. clearly whomever wrote it didn't understand these were craft but I have seen craft in our nite skies in fact a cross like formation appeared last week and again last night same location. Some nights nothing others there it is and the colors indicate ships

      Delete
    3. Doug, I am thrilled that you see star ships too. Awesome! The colored ships are called rainbow star ships. They are beautiful and flash red or green lights. They tend sit in one place just above the horizon, like sentinels guarding us. The other ships cross the sky very high, and flash brilliant white light.

      Delete
  3. It's no wonder more and more people are finding your blog, Sierra! It's uplifting and informative!

    I wish the ships would visit my mountain and wink at me. 🥰 Love and Light!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I will put in a shout out to my mates Upstairs to pop over and visit with you. I really hope it happens...!! Love and Light to you, my lovely friend.

      Delete
  4. So glad to hear your blog family is growing Sierra!! (It was only a matter of time) Glad to hear someone else experiencing weirdness. While at a local grocery store, a fully 'virus proofed' masked/gloved woman ran smack dab right into me. I mean, walked straight line directly into my backside. My wife witnessed it. She was very apologetic claiming "I never even saw you standing there". After reading your post, I'm that much more weirded out.
    Onward & Upward my Kiwi friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phud. I absolutely know that I am invisible to many of these people. I tell you why. I have had masked people in supermarkets, where I am the only unmasked person, say to me, 'I didn't even notice you didn't have a mask on...' Now that is pretty weird and sad, that they didn't SEE my face.
      Once this mask madness is over, please let the sleepers look back and realize what they did. Compassion, compassion, compassion. Lovely to hear from you, my friend.

      Delete
  5. I wonder if your feeling of being able to fly just by putting out your arms is why I used to have dreams of flying that very way all the time when I was younger. I would just open my arms, flap once or twice, and be up in the air. I never flew very fast, and something always seemed to be chasing me, but I was never really afraid. Now I wish I could have those dreams back again. (Those and the ones where I could just swim under water and explore underwater buildings without having to worry about drowning.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Deb, I so relate to your flying dreams when you were younger! I used to stand on top of the fence posts and WILL myself to fly when I leapt off. I KNEW I could do it, on some level. It used to really frustrated me.
      And the swimming under water without drowning is something I have experienced in regressions. It's wonderful. So liberating.

      Delete

Post a Comment