CNN Criticizes [B]iden

When CNN criticizes [B]iden, you know that the MSM is now in the hands of the Alliance.

A graph clearly illustrates that USA's sky-rocketing inflation can be squarely blamed on [B]iden. Q: 'You can't tell the people; you have to show them...'

A reminder that the [D]eep [S]tate is promoting the fake narrative of Russia killing Ukraine citizens. Crisis actors are being used, as often happens during these DS operations.

More evidence of crisis actors being used to push the fake Ukrainian narrative.

The evil DS governments are forcing up fuel prices to cause a supply chain crisis and destroy farming. This video speaks volumes. 

Don't panic. It is sensible to have several weeks supply of food etc. But - and it's only MY opinion, please use your discernment - I don't believe that the Alliance will allow wide-spread on-going food shortages.

The Australian government has suddenly decided that the 'pandemic' virus is actually only a cold or flu. Why then did their citizens endure police state lockdown conditions for two years...?? CONTROL. FEAR.


Australia has downgraded the 'pandemic' virus to the status of a cold or flu - yet evil Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla is pushing a FOURTH shot. The DS players will fight to the bitter end. They do not surrender.

We will see a lot of this when the truth comes out...



Finally, I had the pleasure of spending time with a new blog reader today who lives near me. Let's call him Dave. Dave is new to most of the information we Light Warriors have been researching. He listened with great interest as I 'red-pilled' him for over an hour (next time I see you 'Dave', remind me to tell you about what 'red-pilling' means!). It was a staggering amount of information to digest within a short space of time...9/11 truth...NESARA/GESARA...body doubles/clones...JFK Jr still alive, along with others...reptilians...[s]atanic Royal family...Galactics...etc etc. He took it well. As he said, it is important to have an open mind and be willing to listen.

Let's hope the awakening sleepers have a similar willingness to be open-minded and listen. It will help ease their immense shock. We will be there for them, regardless.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I really hope that it only take days until something big and shocking will happen. It's about time. We, the Lightwarriors are so exhausted..and we are ready and prepared for everything that will be revealed to humanity 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you. I am working on staying positive every day because of assurances that we don't have long to wait. Based on the rapid progress Putin is making exposing the DS, I believe we are nearly there. Much Love and Light to you, my friend.

      Delete
  2. I also do not believe the Alliance will let people starve. It makes no sense. Save humanity and then stand by while humanity dies off. No. Disinformation, which is necessary.

    Love and Light, Sierra! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan and Faith. I think the Alliance wants us to have a bit of extra food so we don't have to participate in the panicked buying when the sleepers awaken. Love, Light and hugs to you both.

      Delete
  3. Greetings all.

    In Judy Byington March 14 Special Restored Republic:

    " Our Civilization‟s Near Death Scare Event occurred when the Russians found in the
    epicenter of the Cabal’s Satanic Operations (Ukraine), 30 Bio-Weapon labs funded by the
    US and protected by the Neo-Nazi Khazarian Mafia that controlled Ukraine. The Bio Weapons labs were central to the New World Order’s Depopulation Plan to wipe out
    70% of our population this next Fall." (Note THIS FALL)
    Interesting info at this link: https://dinarchronicles.com/2022/03/14/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-special-report-as-of-march-14-2022/

    Be well all.

    P.S. March energies have been very harsh on my physical vehicle. Still winter in Province of Quebec. Gov still imposes mask wearing until "at least" April 15... Rrhhhgg...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah...! I LOVE your Rrhhgg at the end. So expressive. I can hear you saying it. Sending you BIG warm early autumn hugs from NZ.

      Delete
  4. Thank YOU, Sierra! (smile)
    Yeah,,, Rrhhgg plus a big sigh... (wink).
    Bye and HUGZ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't there supposed to be a nuclear scare event that forced all of us to be home...them arrests and disclosure wld happen..? Or per blossom goodchild a fungus threat? Something ...anything ...we can't just downgrade cv19 to a cold virus and say our bad..we need massive action this has gone on far too long ...I am disillusioned now...even cobra nothing for 2 weeks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doug...I have complete faith that something will happen totally unexpectedly one day soon that will shatter the 3D illusion for humanity. We Light Warriors will instantly recognize and embrace the moment we have all been waiting so long for. It's close. It will definitely happen. Love and Light to you, my friend.

      Delete
  6. If you live in and around Nelson you can join us on our Nelson Community Group on Telegram: t.me/+0_hv53gTEAIyOWJh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anni. As blog readers will know, I am not on Telegram. I made a deliberate decision not to be there to prevent 'overwhelm'. As well as researching and writing blog posts, I am focusing on my Ascension journey day to day so I'm trying to keep plenty of emotional space. I feel very blessed to have you lovely generous Light Warriors passing on tips and links to me, including from Telegram.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I was just thinking about you today, Jayde! Please say Hi to your family from me. Much Love and Light to you all.

      Delete

Post a Comment