Russian FM: NESARA Announcement...?

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has made a declaration that could be considered an announcement of NESARA/GESARA. Boom.

A new reality is taking shape: the unipolar world is irretrievably receding into the past and a multipolar world is being born.
This is an objective process that cannot be stopped.
There won't be one single ruler in this new reality....
Nobody on Earth will be considered a second-rate player. All nations are equal and sovereign. (Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov)

Mainstream media TV news broadcast a story that the Pfizer jab was directly responsible for the deaths of two teenage boys. Expect more MSM companies to follow as they desperately try to cover their treasonous tracks.

The MSM is even warning people of the deadly risks of the [C]OVID home tests (Rapid Antigen Tests). They are back-pedaling fast on their Scamdemic propaganda.

Further evidence that the MSM is being forced to broadcast the truth - CBS reporting on the federal probe into Hunter [B]iden. The MSM treasonous house of cards is tumbling, never to be restored.

Speaking of treason, here is an old video of [F]auci advocating natural immunity INSTEAD of shots for the flu. Notice how the younger [F]auci does not resemble the current clone/body double in voice or appearance.

Finally, the push back against [B]iden is gaining momentum in USA. Love this gas station sign.


Do you notice a theme in this post...? The back-pedaling of the mainstream media. Their panic is so obvious, it is almost comical - or would be if their treasonous Scamdemic propaganda had not cost millions of lives around the world. As Q said, when humanity learns the TRUTH about the complicit media, governments and celebrities, 'these people will not be able to walk down the street'.

Pace yourselves, Light Warriors. Get plenty of rest and relaxation time. I spent the afternoon playing word games with my lovely friend Rhonnie. I am making extreme self-care a priority. Focusing on my mental and emotional health gives me the motivation and fortitude to write daily posts. Onward and upward...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you, Annette! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  2. Freedom is coming. Love and Light and Life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freedom is very close now. There will be a few bumps just ahead on the road, but we Light Warriors are prepared. Love, Light and Life...!

      Delete
  3. La luce arriva 🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Light has arrived, indeed, Franco. Love and Light to you!

      Delete
  4. Great stuff. I'm ready to celebrate but I woke up to snow! No April Fool's joke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD. Sending warm sunny autumn hugs to you from Down Under...!

      Delete
  5. Interesting that Russian guy references UN rules saying all nations are sovereign. Not exactly the UN reality in action! And Fauci has been on the dark side regardless of clone appearance or occasional statements of truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith - yes, no doubt about how evil [F]auci is - I put that video up to show the extent of his evil.

      Delete
  6. Last week was my (hopefully) last "freak-out" week. I think with the Equinox energies combined with the Collective war fears and my husband's health issues, my emotions were raw and on the surface. I almost lost my lost true friend because of it - but thankfully, I did not. One of the channelings you shared here a few days ago, Sierra helped me tremendously. I am now back on an even keel, prioritizing my own mental (and physical) health. It does help that the weather is improving enough that I can spend more time in Nature. And I am journaling a lot more, which also helps. Thank you for all that you've been doing and continue to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, the Serenity Prayer is very helpful at present - 'Accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can...' That's where accepting the global situation as something that is unfolding as it must is so important. Courage to change involves extreme self-care, which I have been making a big effort to practice every day. Love, Light and hugs to you and hubby.

      Delete
  7. Thanks Caroline - Love, Light and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Listen to the new hit patriot song, "Sweet Florida".

    "Lynyrd Skynyrd releases new song dedicated to Governor DeSantis… Sweet Florida!"

    https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/lynyrd-skynyrd-releases-new-song-dedicated-to-governor-desantis-sweet-florida/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wayne - I saw this new song so I will check out the link. Much appreciated.

      Delete
  9. Let's go wake up the normies so we can unite and ascend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the unaware people will be woken rather suddenly soon, Doug. Meanwhile we can relax and enjoy the show...!

      Delete

Post a Comment