Sri Lanka Social Media Shutdown

Sri Lanka might be the precursor for worldwide social media shut downs. Check it out...

Here is proof of the fake White House - we are watching a movie, friends, complete with [B]iden actor.

Young US Congressman Madison Cawthorn has turned whistle-blower, stating that elites tried to lure him into orgies and coke parties. He is holding his ground, speaking his truth - a true heroic Light Warrior.

TRUTH alert: There was never a 'pandemic'. There was a Scamdemic/Plandemic and here is proof. It was never about the virus - it was always about the jab.


Here is the real problem, sadly.



I have often quoted Edgar Cayce's prophesy that Russia would bring freedom to the world. Here is the quote, from 1944.



Finally, I resonate with this meme. That was me at school - not actually at the window, but staring out of it wishing like crazy that I was anywhere else. I knew the curriculum was BS, especially world history. 

In the light of what we know today, doing poorly at school may be a BADGE OF HONOUR!

We Light Warriors have been in training for this mission for millennia, in multiple dimensions, realities and Earth lifetimes. That's why we never fitted in at school or 3D life in general. We were born with a KNOWING that we were not 'from here'. Many of us were the 'black sheep' in our families - I certainly was. I questioned everything as a child and was told to stop being so inquisitive. Fortunately, I didn't heed that advice.

Stay positive, stay calm and be in a state of on-going preparedness because anything could happen at any time.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I was the black sheep in my family; but I picked them "on the other side" so I knew there was a reason. I also loved them so much. And not only did I tune-out in school, I tuned-out in Sunday school, too.

    Love and Light and TRUTH, Sierra! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tuned out at Sunday School and church too. I KNEW it wasn't the full truth - lots of gaps and things that didn't stack up. Too much blind following of dogma and not enough questioning the narrative. The Sunday School teacher virtually kicked me and my brothers out because we were 'trouble-makers'. Big hugs to you, Jan!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day in my bedroom when I was 10, I was reflecting on my playmates outside - thinking they were SO YOUNG! lol Guess I knew then I was an old soul. In school, I never grasped history class. Why did I need to study dates when I was going into medicine?? English, Math and Science were needed. I never got excited about church, Sunday School, or Vacation Bible School. I just listened - took it all in. Then I started to question the status quo more at 13. And haven't stopped.... DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only went to school for English because I knew I needed it to be a journalist. I barely tolerated all the rest of it. It was a huge relief to walk away from the school system. Journalism school back then was great because we were taught old school journalism which meant - QUESTION the narrative...!!!

      Delete
  4. I was a straight-A student in elementary and high school, but that's because I wanted my parents to be proud of me... and I was good at studying (knowing how to memorize enough for the test, then forget most of it later). It was in college that my grades started to falter. Of course, mainly that was because I went to a private Christian school and I had been questioning religion for years before that... but again, my parents wanted me to go, so I obeyed.

    But not soon after I graduated, I became the black sheep of the family... not because I partied or slept around or drank... but because I was no longer towing the line of who I was supposed to be. Now I wear that as a badge of honor. Though it still saddens me that it feels as if I was only accepted by my family because I was a "good girl." (I even married the guy they wanted me to marry - the first time. The second guy had tatoos and had been married before - heaven forbid... literally).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb - I always appreciate the honest sharing in this community. When we share our experiences, it reassures other blog readers that they are NOT alone. I would say most readers of this blog had challenging experiences during childhood in authoritarian families and institutions. We came in from birth wired to bust the system wide open...!!

      Delete
  5. Right there with you SiSTAR! I did not like school one bit! I new something was not right, same with church, I cried so much not wanting to go! It is interesting to remember the emotions of that childhood trauma being pushed to go to both and actually thinking something was wrong with me, when it wasn't me at all it was the system was not for me!!! Imagine the amazing changes we are creating now for the children and allowing them to be who they truly are! It is happening!!! Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Light Warriors sure had some challenging times when we were young. It is all credit to our strength and courage that we made it through, and we are now poised to help liberate humanity. The new Golden Age for Gaia will be magnificent for our children, at last...!

      Delete
  6. Greetings Sierra!

    I was never interested in history courses and I knew why years later.
    I always said and I will repeat it: "psychology" is to make people fit into a corrupt deranged society, a society run by psychopaths.
    And, I stopped completely going to church at 16 years old. My parents forced us before that. They were so in the "reputation" mode (What will people think...?). I had Yeshua, Father God and Mother Mary already in me.
    We may not have remembered who we truly were when we incarnated but our Light was bright and our inner feelings on point. And being ultra-sensitive (like Yeshua) and an empath, I had to cover it up early for being too often criticized, which I of course have regretted.
    It was miserable living with my earthly "family" and it transpired a lot in school where I was very quiet and shy, fearful of authority. Long story...

    But for now we are alive and we look forward to THE SHIFT for THE BEST THAT IS YET TO COME! (wink).

    Be well all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah...I empathize with your experiences of childhood. We both survived it - and here we are. The best is yet to come is absolutely right. Yay...!! Love and Light to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment