The Dreaded T Word: Timing

Wow. The Alliance is right over the target. Twitter has suspended the 'parody' Trump account.

I wonder if this had to happen before President Trump's return to Twitter under Elon Musk? We Light Warriors have long awaited President Trump's tweet as telegraphed by Q: 'My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us..'

Speaking of Elon Musk, there is still a great deal of controversy among Light Warriors about his status as a White Hat/Black Hat. My friend Lance shares his perspective on this issue...

Musk is discrediting the board of Twitter, showing them up for who they really are. Of course they don't run the company. Who is above them, in the [D]eep [S]tate..?? It has taken all this time to expose the likes of Vanguard and Blackrock. The real [D]eep [S]tate at the top are evil [s]atanists. Their agenda is all about control. 

We (Light Warriors) might be sitting on tenterhooks, but so is the DS. Before now the DS could hang everything on a single narrative like 9/11 but it is far too complex now. So many things are happening all at once and they have lost control of the many narratives. Remember, the DS follows the Alliance/Light Warrior comms (hence the high level of disinformation currently). Things are definitely happening - it is all about timing. (Lance)

I agree. It IS all about that dreaded T word: timing. Progress is taking place now in real time with the Alliance plan. But the timing for the first MAJOR domino cannot be predicted. It is a cause of great speculation.

In other news...

Remember when the [D]eep [S]tate desperately tried to dish the dirt on President Trump to prevent his election win..? The same is happening with Marine Le Pen in France. Panic, much.

A reminder that the moon landings were faked by NASA. Here's a look behind the scenes at the rocket launching pad - it appears that astronauts may not have 'died in space' because they may never have gone there in the first place. Use your discernment with this video, as always.

It is appalling that USA school children are forced to watch CNN in the class room. Love this kid. The future of humanity is safe in the hands of these enLightened young ones.

Finally, an update on Ascension 'symptoms'. The last two days I have felt overwhelmingly tired at times. There is no outside reason for it - sometimes I just feel plain tired. We Light Warriors are having to push through, keep going, in spite of exhaustion and illness. Many of my Light Warrior friends have had a nasty flu in recent weeks. 

There is a strong sense of unity in the Light Warrior community. The [D]eep [S]tate has failed spectacularly to divide and weaken us. Instead, we are emerging stronger every day.

All eyes on Twitter. Q did say not to leave the battlefield (Twitter). This could be the final battle.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Trump seems to have a new twitter account Il Papi Trumpo.

    Tell Lance it’s tenterhooks.

    Yay on Judge Mizelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith - great news re new Twitter account, and it was me with tenterhooks, tee hee..!

      Delete
  2. I’ve been super sleepy too! Thought I took too much Valerian!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, super sleepy definitely describes it. That's been me for several days.

      Delete
  3. Greetings all.

    Very sleepy here too (more than usual), for about a week. I had ascension flu three weeks ago.

    Prophecy the Lord gave Brother Kim Clement on April 4th, 2008-Seattle, WA

    "I feel the Spirit of the Lord telling me to tell you:
    There is a reason to have joy at this moment-for many say, "this is the worst time ever in America." The Spirit of God said, who would declare a recession, and who would declare where I am going? God said, this is the best time, because joy is coming to you in the Spring, says the Lord, Joy is coming to you in the Spring, therefore, I want you to prophesy it: Joy!

    God said, you have enticed me, you have enticed me. You have enchanted Me, enticed. God said, you have fascinated me, your sounds of faith and your sounds of praise and your embracing of the prophet and My promise has lured Me in a good way, attracted Me to come a little closer to you, to listen to the sounds of faith, to the sounds of victory, to the sounds of joy. You have sent a message to the caverns and the caves and the dungeons of hell: we shall relive and we will do greater than our forefathers and greater works in His name. The forces of darkness have trembled tonight at the sound of a people who are unafraid to fight a good fight of faith.

    Penicillin-a discovery, once again a discovery, penicillin-a discovery embarked upon by a mistake as so many great journeys. And God said tonight, there shall be a discovery, as you know, that shall completely and entirely wipe out any form or trace of cancer in the human body and a generation shall exist very quickly that shall be cancer free, says the Lord of Hosts!

    God made a promise about a generation and a people soon that shall say "how long did it control us for so long?" And yet discovered, Egypt has already trodden upon it, they don't even know, but I will take my Nation, America, those that have sought after answers. The corruption in the pharmaceutical-you shall be exposed. And God shall bring about in this Nation a plan for health insurance that shall not be penetrated by the democrats or by the republicans. This shall be something that shall transpire because of a sudden change cause I command it. It is a disgrace, says the Spirit of the Lord, that politics are swayed by this one things. Therefore, watch as I move in these next two years and I show America how strong I am and prove Myself in the political arena. I shall be your President, says the Spirit of the Living God!

    And they shall say, "but now there is a second President, how can we have two presidents?" An unusual thing, isn't it, says the Spirit of the Lord? Why would it be that one with a double mind would stand up and face the people? No, they shall say "we have two presidents, what do we do now? Fear not, for God said, as I promised before this is My Nation and I will change things according to the time and season and I told you now in Spring I will expose and reveal things that have been hidden so that My Nation can move into this next election and to the next phase with victory and honor and glory, says the Lord of of Hosts!

    I prophesy America, I prophesy America: You are a light, salt, joy, you are a light, salt joy.

    I declare upon this Nation:
    Great great prosperity again, oil prices that shall change rapidly, and when the new source of energy suddenly unfolds, people will say "God, how, how did we miss it, it was so easy!" At the right time, and the time is now, says the Spirit of God."

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Sarah, and thanks for the transcript of Kim's prophecy. He was amazing.

      Delete
    2. Sarah, I am praying that it's this spring sure sounds like it. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  4. I had my very first dream last night about The Event. There wasn't much information at all about when or how it's going to come about, but in this dream, my family and I were in a very large building in the center of the city when sirens went off and a voice came over a loud speaker telling us ALL to "Go home! Every single one of you - NOW." Of course, my family was scattered about, but we eventually got to our home (which was not the one I'm in now, but my childhood home, which looked different.) Once I knew my family was safe, I proceeded to go next door to my neighbors' house, because they were all outside in their yard, sitting around a table, as if waiting for others to arrive, not looking concerned at all - these were not the neighbors that used to live there, nor people I knew, but I remember thinking that we had been instructed to check on our neighbors after The Event occurred. But it turned out those neighbors were very much aware of what was happening, and we ended up having a great talk.

    I think this is telling me that The Event IS very close at hand, though I do not think we are meant to know exactly how it will happen - that part doesn't seem to matter so much as how we will all react after the fact. It also shows how starved I am to talk to others who are also Awake.

    I also noted that I was not afraid when this happened, other than the general upset one gets when trying to find one's family when you need to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting dream, Deb. Like you, I wasn't at all afraid in my Event dream. It's exciting that more and more people are having Event dreams/visions. As you say, it must mean the timing is close now. Thank God..! Love, Light and hugs to you and family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment