New Channeled Message From The One

Here is the latest message from the One channeled via Sophia Love. There are some profound insights. I have put several quotes in italics which I will discuss at the end.

https://www.sophialove.org/


May 10, 2022

 
It is the One.
 
You are approaching a precipice of denial that, once it is reached, has no option other than to fall straight down into truth. It is the only thing that is left.
Truth.
The foundation of each element in this made-up reality is located there. Located in truth.
Truth is the only situation of consequence to your evolution.
Everything that matters is found in truth.
You will not recognize truth by its volume or size. It cannot be identified due to its beauty or presentation. In other words, it may not present as the shiniest or most polished package in sight.
Truth is felt.
In order to feel truth, the volume of the fabrication has to be turned down.
It is for this reason, by the way, that the current matrix volume is set so high. It is done so to keep you distracted. It is done so to keep you focused on the fabrication.
Truth doesn’t shout to be noticed.
It merely is.
When it becomes apparent that you hold all the wisdom within – you will stop seeking guidance or approval from beyond yourself.
At this point, your world shifts. It becomes then, a mirror of what you know; a reflection of your truth.
And what image becomes obvious to you then? One of serene solidity, accurate appraisal, sound judgment, unique perspective, vast resources, multiple and varied skills, and wisdom.
Access to your inner self is communication with divinity.
Once you dig deeply there, you will be challenged to discover any difference between the two – inner self and divinity.
For you are birthed from Source and have not separated ever from the beginning.
Truth and facts differ. There are generations of facts, historical facts, of man’s time on earth. Although they may tell the story of what happened to the Race, they do not represent the truth of mankind.
That truth is obscured in the facts, rather than told through them.
For the Race has been manipulated towards a society of conquest, hoarding, debt and competition. Power has been relegated according to specific and visual strengths and attributes.
Real power emerges. It is not granted.
Real power emerges from within. In this way, it cannot be removed or given as a consequence of temporary characteristics.
The Race has been manipulated to worshipping false idols, therefore, denying its own truth. “False Idols” refers not to statues or specific roles, but instead business acumen, statehood, physical beauty and prowess; money.
Once Mankind comprehends his/her own truth, he or she will have access to unimagined power. It is the power, quite literally, to create worlds.
First steps will include a return to nature at a level not before accomplished. This can happen with adding a walk or a visit to a garden to your day. Scheduling some quiet time, outside meditation.
Turn off the man-made sounds and seek those of nature. The birds, the insects, the wildlife, the wind. These things are your fertilizer for discovering self, locating truth and accessing personal power. These are found within you – not anywhere else.
Once you recognize yourself – you’ll meet him/her everywhere. This is the gift of reducing the noise of the matrix. Empowerment.
You exist now in a world supportive of such introspection. There are forces and frequencies encouraging love and tranquility. These emotions spring from your true nature. As such, they remain steadfast and flourish.
They are emboldened by repetition and action. Use these positive, peaceful tendencies to motivate all that you do – talking, listening, posting, communicating, working, playing and resting all benefit.
This is how your world changes.
The change begins within.
You are doing beautifully, my dear, dear human. There is nothing that can hinder your beautiful new world.
That is all. 
(One via Sophia Love)
 

I want to discuss aspects of this channeled message from the One...

Firstly, the quotes I highlighted in italics all have one theme. Quiet. Lack of noise. Serenity. Peace.

I agree with the One. The volume of the 'fabrication' is currently set at a screeching high level in order to distract people away from their inner soul growth. To go inward, it is necessary to turn off man-made sounds, whatever they may be.

I live a quiet existence. I have no radio or television or constant background music. I prefer to keep a clear channel to my guidance at all times, unless I am relaxing in the evening with a favorite DVD series. That's my treat and distraction! 

I don't use my cell phone for anything other than texting and phone calls. And I am not on any social media. My life is carefully curated to create as much quiet clear space as possible on a daily basis.

Therefore when I venture out into the 3D world - shops, malls etc - I feel overwhelmed and exhausted by the noise. There is loud background music in every shop, including - unfortunately - the charity shop where I volunteer once a week.

The way to handle the 'high volume of the fabrication' is to remind ourselves we are IN the world, we are not OF it. A big part of our role as Light Warriors is constantly shuttling backwards and forwards between 3D and 5D throughout the day. It is our mission work. It is challenging work but we are up to the task.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra




Comments

  1. (I write this as Peter's partner, Belle ..... I use his account at times when I infrequently add my social voice!)
    So lovely to hear another person talking about the things that I encounter on my daily life's path. I feel that I am at this stage living in a 5D frequency (not dimensional - yet!) with a home filled with peace from the "noises" of 3D. I love music, but even the radio pushes out frequencies that are out of balance, so yes a CD and a good feel movie now & again.... and shopping, well I had to drop everything the other day & leave the supermarket, not because of physical noise, but the high "energy noise" of people was too much for me. I can indeed tolerate small times of external noise but find that the energy noise from people is increasing at this time.

    So it is even more important that nature becomes our friend, our healer & I am so so looking forward to when we go into a free energy & different frequency for our power supplies !

    So at this time, it is important to listen to our bodies/Energy guiding us away from what is considered chaotic & hurtful to us but also to make sure that we enjoy singing, dancing - whatever lifts our frequencies. And be aware of other's chaotic energies around us at this time.... clear our own energies daily making it a habit like brushing our teeth!
    I look forward to that time of natural peace that permeates the Earth again.

    All the best to you all, Belle
    (& my apologies to my partner - I will get an account of mine own one day - maybe!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Belle, so lovely to hear from you! I resonate with your comment. I, too, really look forward to natural peace on Earth, without the sharp jarring discordant noise that we have to currently endure from so many sources. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Quite frankly neighbours in my block 'are losing it'. Noise levels like screaming banshees increasing daily. I direct Love & Light to them all; have done for a year or so. Yikes! My daily walk in nature is truly a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes indeed...!! Like you, my daily walk in nature is my sanity restorer. I live in retirement area so it's not too noisy, thank goodness. However even incessant use of garden trimmers is part of my daily life with neighbors keeping their garden perfectly manicured.

      Delete
  3. "Truth is felt". This is one of the blessings I have received on this journey. I have learned to trust myself and KNOW when I am receiving truth and not facts."Truth and facts differ" So much to digest with this channeled message. Thanks again Sierra! (Yes, you and I have met before just not on this earthly plane) - Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matt - Great that we have met before off planet/in another dimension...! Yes, I feel truth in my heart and my body. I KNOW, just as you do. The body and heart never lie. Love and Light to you, my friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment