Guest Post From Coach Jerry

I always enjoy sharing guest posts from my lovely friend Coach Jerry. Enjoy...!


Hello there good people,Coach Jerry here.  May we enjoy a bit of  speculation?I am sure, like me, you have been monitoring various worldwide geopolitical situations. In my case, I have kept a close "secular eye" on this clown show affectionately referred to, by the main stream media, as "The January 6th Hearings".The committee's entire premise is foolhardy. FTC regulations would no doubt prohibit me from expressing what I really think.  But the word hilarious comes to mind. And I would literally feel embarrassed for the American people, if I felt there was any legitimacy to these hearings. In my opinion, there is zero truth on display. Zero!We must indeed be watching a well organized and orchestrated "movie" because there is simply no way any sane politician, corrupt or otherwise, would willingly participate in this charade.These hearings demonstrate The Alliance is definitely in control. For example, as you may know, our SCOTUS (Supreme Court) recently overturned a long standing ruling regarding Federally protected abortions. Do we really believe a corrupt deep state / cabal-controlled court, one that has repeatedly"refused" to consider the 2020 election fraud evidence, now has supposedly switched gears to became a group of intelligent, conservative, constitutionalists?I think not.I believe many are "actors" in this movie matrix, as are several members in the US Congress; all forced to play their role until The Alliance is perpared to unleash The Great Reveal.Seems as through we are at this apex!
My deductive reasoning suggests one of two major outcomes will happen just before this Great Reveal: 
(1) Either The Alliance will see to it the US Supreme Court determines the 2020 Presidential election as invalid, thereby paving the way for the return of President Trump, or...
(2) The January 6th Congressional Committee will seek to have President Trump arrested and charged with inciting a riot, etc.Whichever the case, either one will certainly generate enough chaos among the worldwide population to warrant military intervention. Thus, the climax of our "movie" will have arrived... military intervention to follow. Events happening sooner than later. Before summer's congressional and judicial recess.Forgive my use of of the old [Cue] adage "Buckle Up Buttercups". It's gonna be wild.Be encouraged my follow Light Warriors. You are ready. The aftermath will be where your individual "Lights" will be needed the most.Continued prayers for the children.Warmly,
Coach Jerry 


Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

Post a Comment