We Are In Quicksand Times

Today's post opens with a quote from blog reader Peter...

...The energies are much more intense at the moment with energies feeling like moving quicksand under one's feet. Really weird. (Peter)

I agree. That's exactly how my life feels right now too. I feel as if I cannot find solid footing anywhere  - situations, relationships, everything is tumultuous. My Light Warrior friend Walt used that word in a conversation yesterday. Yes, everything is tumultuous.

The July Super Moon coincides with a return of the Pluto/Saturn conjunction of January 2020. Pluto is a powerful transformative planet of death and rebirth. Saturn is karma, the Great Teacher. Whatever was happening for you in January 2020, you may be re-visiting it again for a conclusion to be reached. Either way, it is a most profound unsettling time right now for everyone.

Walt's brother Stan gives a great analogy for what is currently taking place on the Earth plane...

The world is a chess board. The lights are off at present. People and situations are being manipulated into position in the dark. Forces underneath the board are constantly at work. When the Light flashes on (Solar Flash??), you will see that everyone is in position. (Stan)

The place that I have solid footing is when I am with my Light Warrior friends. I can breathe easily, laugh, talk freely and feel completely ME. Those times sustain me during the 'quicksand times'. I know that I am not alone.

Tarot by Janine has now had TWO You Tube channels permanently removed, all within the space of a week. Why? Why would You Tube target a tarot card reader...? Quite simply, Janine's readings of the Alliance plan to liberate humanity were telling the TRUTH. The dark forces could not allow her voice to be heard. It is a great endorsement of Janine's work. She has a new website, look out for it online.

I was reading the comments in the livestream of Jean Claude's Beyond Mystic You Tube channel, where Jean Claude was talking about all the heartache that has been endured by Janine with the loss of her channels, and the hard work being put in behind the scenes to get her back online.

The livestream comments echoed my own recent physical experiences - heart palpitations...feeling dislocated...disrupted sleep...weird dreams...random headaches...nausea...vertigo. It was actually quite comforting to read a long stream of comments that described what I have been going through.

So, once again Light Warriors, I reassure you that you are not alone.

Today, I am facing my own inner battle. I am going to buy a new laptop. I am not in the slightest bit techie so I feel daunted. But I am visualizing myself returning home with exactly the right laptop for me. I will be off-line for a full day on NZ Monday as the computer shop 'clones' my old laptop into the new one. It will be a mini detox.

We ARE surviving this, my friends. We are surviving all of it. And what a journey it has been...! There will be so many war stories to share when we Light Warriors met up at the victory celebrations all over the world.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. Janine's new website is up, but it's subscription only (US $4.99/month). So far, she's got 2 videos up, the one that was uploaded to Sending Ravens just before that one got taken down, and one that she did yesterday. https://www.tarotbyjanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: That was as of early this morning. There could very well be a third video on there by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I am sure her new website will be hugely popular. Janine deserves it.

      Delete
  3. 💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bix Weir: "Silver is going to be the number asset. There won't be any exchanges to check out the price. When the banks go down there is no more manipulation of the price of silver and it will find its true fair market value which will probably be one to one with gold. Gold will double or triple. When the banks shut down your local coin shop shuts down; you can't get silver anymore. That is what we are headed for this year. This fake government will be destroyed."

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksL0mkqwEVU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wayne I agree ...again 500 paper derivatives per each real oz this is from a lady Zang is her last name...can't rem her first at the moment has a utube channel others have said this too..the paper silver keeps it low...once that scheme is stopped silver will sky rocket.. As I have always said you can pan gold in any creek but where do you pan for silver?? All the easy silver has been mined gold is still on the surface or just below per gold rush show they get gold out of the creeks in Alaska still...not silver!! I hold mine...some dinar some zim...some xrp XLM and some cash..who knows I want money to go away of course...I want all to have abundance so we can all move up quickly and live life's free of financial bondage ...nesara now!

      Delete

Post a Comment