Guest Post: Coach Jerry

Coach Jerry sent me an email that was so interesting, I asked him if I could use it as a post. He agreed and here it is...


The US November Elections?
Prior to my glorious "Red Pill-ing" experience, I followed political activities and issues very carefully. While I didn't know I was literally living in a [D]eep [S]tate / satanic cabal matrix, God has tremendously used my prior geopolitical exposure and knowledge gained during my "Blue Pill" / blind days. 
Things are not normal here in the US. There is little political campaigning, few ads, few emerging candidates, etc.
Moreover the typical "loudmouth" politicians (on both sides) are nowhere to be found! It's as if they have disappeared! 
Truly a strange feeling.
E.g...Nearly every big movie released this summer features some Hollywood star on the Epstein
flight logs. 
Some movies released appear to be 2 or 3 years old. Duds. Movies obviously not originally intended to be used. 
 The same is true of the tabloids, fashion magazines, and commercial ads. They frequently feature the Royals, Ellen, Ms O, Will, etc.
Frustrating as heck to observe on my end. Nonetheless, I would imagine this Alliance tactic has the [C]abal in a constant state of frenzy and fear! 
"The Punisher" is alive and well. Military manifestation soon! 
I am confident things will NOT be "normal"  worldwide this fall. We shall see. 



Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. But they certainly still have the loud-mouth MSM still around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat - the media is starting to turn, and it will become an avalanche in coming weeks.

      Delete
  2. I agree with him. It seems quiet on the surface. Last Autumn here in corrupt Michigan, I met candidates for Governor and Attorney General. Both are sincere, likeable and ready to improve the state. So far, the only political ads I've seen this year were for the primary in early August. DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DD, it is a major clue to a changing of the guard when you see this kind of evidence. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  3. According to the Q drops what do we all expect for Sept and Oct?
    Will there be a staged nuclear scare will we be getting an EBS? Will movies run outlining the deep state and all the staged events and corrupted foods...medicine water all of it..will this happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, the Alliance doesn't telegraph its moves ahead of time for security reasons. All we can do is speculate based on intel we read - and trust the Divine Plan...!

      Delete

Post a Comment