QSR: Summary Of Next Three Months

Thanks to Kat at AnonUp for posting this excellent QSR Telegram post from 9th August. It is a comprehensive summary of what to expect in the next three months.

https://anonup.com/@KatistheSea3


8-9-22 Q The Storm Rider

t.me/qthestormrider777

President of the United States home raided by FBI?

>Not surprising at ALL to many of us who told you since last year…These EVENTS would unfold…( I reported many times TRUMP would come close or would face indictments or arrest) …These EVENTS are PLANNED that’s why many Top level truthers knewthis moment was coming…….////

> It’s only going to get worse the next 3 months into November

(You are inside the NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT HAPPENING…..)> THE COLLAPSE OF WORLD ECONOMY> LOCKDOWNS SLATED TO BEGIN AGAIN EU FIRST> WORLD WARS COMING TO THE BRINK( TAIWAN CHINA. RUSSIA, NATO, UN. INDIA, PAKISTAN.IRAN, ISRAEL, TURKEY, AFRICA ETC ETC)SUPPLY CHAIN COLLAPSEGAS OIL INFLATION<<

All these EVENTS are happening in unisonMany of the these EVENTS are DEEP STATE PLANNEDBut all white HATS long ago knew these events would happenand the only way was to let the EVENTS HAPPEN>. ITS CALLED GAME THEORY… NASH EQUILIBRIUM ..

In the final moments of these strategized movesAfter the DEEP STATE HAS PLAYED ALL THEIR CARDSThe MILITARY WILL STEP IN<

I’m telling you now…… TRUMP IS INSULATED.. PROTECTED!!

Everything you’re watching is a show

The TRUMP indictments and SHOW WILL CONTINUE..But it’s all connected to [ EXPOSURE] [ EXPOSURE] [EXPOSURE] [ EXPOSURE]exposure exposure exposure exposure exposure exposure[DECLAS][DECLAS]

TRUMP. PUTIN. XI MODI .BIN SALMAN ARE WORKING TOGETHERYou may not understand the PLAN but it’s HAPPENING

IT’S ALL HAPPENINGIT’S ALL PLANNED

TRUMP IS PLAYING A ROLE OF LIFETIMETHAT WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR CENTURIES!!!!!!!________

You are inside the STORM

KEEP FAITH

(Near the end of a movie is where it feels like all HOPE is lost..Then in an INSTANT things change!!!!!)

YOUR WATCHING A SHOW..,.(Everything happening now had to happen.It all leads to world military Courts.Crimes AGAINST humanity. 11.3///

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!


Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra

Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra!! You keep me going every day!! So Trump being arrested ...what about all the other indictments ? Nesara we hear so much about it happening but it can't happen until all of this happens.. false hope until the near death experience occurs then yes I see nesara occuring...gold and silver revaluing but also everything else back to 1955 prices!! All debts cxld as all is fraud. Then after reset we introduce the hidden med beds replicators free energy and soon money is a non issue it becomes a hx lesson in how humanity was enslaved...debt slavery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doug, lovely to hear from you...! I am allowing RV/GCR and NESARA/GESARA to reveal themselves amid the current chaos. They will pop out of the craziness when we least expect it. I am finding it relaxing NOT focusing on them after years of wondering. It's good to be free of the angst. It WILL happen, definitely, in Divine timing. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Lately, I've noticed something different about myself. As I go about my day-to-day life, things aren't really changing on the outside... the same things are in front of me, but they aren't affecting me any longer. The triggering issues seem to be gone, without me having to consciously shut them down... when they were there just a few days ago. It's like my ego is on vacation, letting me just BE. It's active meditation at its finest. It's a pretty amazing feeling that I usually only experience for a few hours or so when I consciously aim to do so (like taking a hot bath or sitting in Nature or actually meditating). If this is what it's going to feel like being in 5D, I'm liking it, for sure. Is anyone else feeling this? Does it have anything to do with this super moon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I absolutely relate to what you have shared. Me too...! I am not being triggered anymore either. And it has happened in the last week. Situations that triggered me for decades are not affecting me. I am just cruising through the day, in a detached bemused sort of way. I am so used to being triggered. It's strange but good...!
      Two things are very obvious to me....Firstly, ear-ringing. That has developed and escalated in the last two weeks. Secondly, passage of time. It is flashing by at a crazy rate. Each day is a blur. I am trying not to pack too much into each day otherwise I get dizzy. This is VERY noticeable.
      I am happy for you, Deb. We deserve to be free of triggering. Love, Light and hugs to you, my lovely friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment