TRUST GRASSLEY

Opening this post with very interesting intel from blog reader Rick. He watched the You Tube video in the link and summarized it (Note: It's a long video and I have not watched it)

I believe the WHs feed these two (3 today) with info and this was an unscheduled show, minutes 5-25 outline the following - Grassley (4th in line) to become Pres on Wed 2nd USA time, presumably after Biden death, Kamal ineligibility (he was not born in USA) and Pelosi arrest (?FISA Act 1976), short lived as he calls NESARA / GESARA almost immediately. The following dots connect to this:-
  1. All NG and reservists in USA are on standby for immediate callup from Wed for a week at least.
  2. 5 year delta on Q drop 49 - Trust Grassley, 2/11/17
  1. 7,000 troops sent to DC yesterday, no departure date announced.
  2. Grassley under very strong protection.
  3. Grassley is a Corn Farmer from Iowa - various Q drops re Harvesting Corn and remember the farmers started NESARA.
  4. Q drop 44, Watch for T message on twitter, 2/11/17
  5. Q drop 55,  MY FELLOW AMERICANS.....2/11/17 
(From blog reader Rick)


I agree with this Anon about the Brazilian situation being a forerunner to the US 'stolen' election (if it happens at all). Que: 'Military is the only way...'

Image


Another awesome Que/Elon Musk connection, from a 1st November Que delta drop. Love it.

Image


Finally, I love this meme about frequency. It is so true for me - I always feel emotional, as if I suddenly want to cry, when I connect with TRUTH.

Picture


Are you feeling the atmosphere starting to electrify, as if something startling or amazing could happen at any moment...?? Me too. I am pleased that all my preparation tasks are completed. Feeling just a little bit smug, I do confess. But, more importantly, I have eliminated every possible tiny distraction that might deflect my attention away from following (and writing about) The Greatest Show In The Universe. And we've got front row seats...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. È bello sentirti Franco - Spero che tutto vada bene per te.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, lovely to see your purple hearts - they always brighten my day.

      Delete
  3. We got this! Stay centered, stay buckled up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Mike...! Great to hear from you. We are ready. Bring it on...!

      Delete
  4. Do you follow.the cobra blog ...prepare for change? Dramatic events on Oct 15 btwn chimera and light forces...clearing underground pits which are just a few 100 ft down.. additional galactics were called in..1 put remains that houses the quantum computer that runs the matrix scaler system that has enslaved us all via our implants why many can't awaken..this was a serious update .. toplet bombs exist exotic weapons the chimera archons put in place to deter the galactics from intervening and freeing humanity ..if interested I will post the link...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Doug, I have explained in the past that I don't follow Cobra. Thanks anyway.

      Delete
  5. I, too, have felt the electricity in the air lately. Getting hit with small bouts of anxiety that aren't coming from me - I know they are from the Collective. Dreams are increasingly chaotic, and suddenly tons of people from my past are showing up - even animals. I think everyone is watching this very, very closely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have the entire Universe cheering us on, Deb. Humanity's Ascension is a pretty big deal...!

      Delete

Post a Comment