Ascension Thoughts Update

I haven't written an Ascension Thoughts update for a while.

I believe that Ascension is the main game on Earth right now and the global chaos distractions are just that - distractions. They are designed by the [D]eep [S]tate to steer humanity to look here (chaos) not there (Ascension).

If you are consciously on the Ascension path, I am sure you will resonate with what I am about to say next. Where is time going every day...?? 

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my friend Emma. I said to her, 'Are you noticing that time is going very fast now..?' She responded: 'Yes, I feel as if I am flying...!' Me too...! My routine is the same as it has been for many months, yet there is not enough time anymore to fit in those same activities. I am trying to lighten my schedule to squeeze in more personal processing time.

Emma and I agreed that we Light Warriors need a great deal of time alone to process our Ascension journey. We both have plenty of solitude each day where we can be in the higher energies. Our forays out into the 3D world are well-organized and brief. Neither of us go to cafes, restaurants or movie theatres anymore. We tend to avoid group settings preferring one to one connections.

It takes huge discipline to stay balanced as the world tips over into craziness in the dying days of the 3D illusion. EVERYTHING that is not going forward to fifth dimensional Earth plane is dissolving. All systems are breaking down. Our transport system in New Zealand is in utter chaos at present, at the height of our summer domestic tourism season. It makes no sense that it is happening at this time.

Staying detached from all situations is vital. Step well back before speaking or acting in every situation. You need to connect with your Higher Self before responding. Remember, we are living through the end days of a brutal galactic war that has been going for many thousands of years, if not millions. We need to maintain situational awareness at all times.

Currently many relationships are mini war zones. Friendships and marriages are breaking down everywhere. People are trying to find their vibrational match before they ascend. It's a good thing! It might not be fun while it is happening, but after the dust settles everyone will be living where they need to be with the people they need to be with moving forward.

Conversely, your connections with your 5D soul tribe friends will be rock solid. You will KNOW deep in your heart that they are your people, and always will be moving forward. There is great comfort in those connections - I am very blessed in this respect.

I have this quote from Allison Coe on my office wall. It's been there for several years - to the point of being faded - but it is now coming into its own for timing. I have posted it before in the past.

'When you create the frequency, the people that are in alignment with that will come, and the ones that aren't will go. So the higher, the more you focus on your frequency and holding a certain vibration, everything will take care of itself. You don't have to do anything. You just have to be clear and true to your vision. In that way, everything will move with the least amount of effort. It's about having a consistent frequency.' (Allison Coe)

It is very simple. Relax and surrender into your daily life, allowing the Universe to bring you exactly what you need moment to moment. Your perfect match in every aspect of your life - for that moment - awaits you if you just surrender and allow the process.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Thankyou SierraπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Caroline. Love, Light and hugs to you!

      Delete
  2. Nice. Yes, some relationships fade. Onward and upward. . . Blessings, DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, DD. People are in our lives for as long as the mutual soul contract allows. Then it makes sense for both people to go their separate ways, with no recrimination, only love and gratitude for lessons learned.

      Delete
  3. I might put that quote in my office wall too. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, Ric...! It has helped me to make sense of my Ascension journey. I love Allison's work. I was a regressionist for several years and spend decades studying it - she is so accomplished.

      Delete

Post a Comment