[D]eep [S]tate Created Global Egg Shortage

Having trouble accessing a regular supply of eggs, Light Warriors...? Listen up.

This intel explains the nefarious [D]eep [S]tate agenda behind the global egg shortage. And yes, it's global - happening right here in NZ too.

Pfizer knew the jab was causing problems with women's menstrual cycles. This admission came directly from Jordan Walker during the Project Veritas expose. Justice WILL prevail.

A reminder that Pedowood is run by [s]atanists who want you dead.

How can there be ANY [B]iden supporters left out there...? As Que said: 'You can't tell the people; you have to show them...'
https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/109797195041278709

The Brunson Brothers case is in front of the Supreme Court again - on 17th February. Great (Que) date.

๐Ÿ˜ธ Brunson v Adams in SCOTUS Conference 2-17
It calls for the removal of 385 Congressional Traitors
+ Biden, Harris & Pence.

SGAnon
SCOTUS will hear the Brunson petition again on 2/17.
The 17th.
Fascinating.

Can Military Law (all necessary authority)
(Command&Control) fashion/install
a pocket of delegated,
on-a-short-leash authority,
needed for public consumption
if OPS_Com deems it vital to larger missions?
(Like the progress of a worldwide military alliance
on all fronts/theaters of war).

What was Vichy France?
In control of critical junctions.
Race Against the Clock:
IDEN/Destroy ALL Enemies in Wartime.

QNEWSPATRIOT

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Juan O Savin
There’s more to come on the Brunson case
on several fronts.
That was an opening round.
There’s up to 5 appeals.
Take a deep breath.
IT'S FAR FROM OVER.
Don’t think for A SECOND that’s over.
You’re watching the tide coming back in.
The tide already turned a couple months ago..
๐Ÿ’ฅ & 2020—IT’S NOT OVER YET!



Thailand is about to nullify their Pfizer contract...Germany may soon join BRICS...Hunter's laptop story is on fire...[B]iden's fake presidency is hanging by a thread. SO much is happening all at once.

We know that Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. The Light has already won on the continuum outside time and space. Checkmate has already been played. All we Light Warriors need to do is stay calm and positive.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I think by now Sierra anyone who voted for him or even secretly is still a supporter there keeping there heads in the sand and hoping like hell. nobody bothers them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee, I agree Scott. They will never admit it in months/years to come.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many cracks in the dam happening for the DS to plug now! Love it! Let the truth ring true for all of humanity to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We knew this day would come, Doug. It's so exciting...! Enjoy the show, my friend.

      Delete
    2. Yes we did Sierra! And bless you for your blog I check it daily and it keeps my spirits up!! I also share it with my messenger group chat..many I can tell know something isn't right but to explain about the negative ETs and all of it is just too much for them. I try baby steps because I remember myself when I learned about 9ii and then started learning about ETs..lol I went a bit crazy for a time trying to warn everyone then realized God has a plan and we are ok..stay positive is my goal now ...be informed yes but don't lower my vibe and your blog helps me do that. I would love to come to NZ some day and meet you when this is all over and all of humanity is free!

      Delete
    3. Doug, I would love for you to come to New Zealand - it will be great to meet you! I do plan to organize a blog 'get together' in USA after the RV/GCR. How wonderful it will be to meet some of you after all this time. I can't wait...!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, Love and Light to you. I hope you are still staying warm...!

      Delete
  5. Yes, shine the light on all the dark stuff. Bring it to the surface and clear it - now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DD, you are right - so much darkness is being transmuted into Light now. It's the Divine Plan to liberate humanity in action.

      Delete
  6. Thanks everyone who visit this blog... It really helps me maintain a positive attitude on all this .. I know alot will come forward but we are 1 and we will handle it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I echo Doug's words - thank you blog readers. Your support and encouragement keeps my spirits up which enables me to continue to inform, inspire and encourage you in return. We are in this together. WWG1WGA.

      Delete

Post a Comment