Tsunami Of Truth Is Here

If you are starting to feel overwhelmed by the tsunami of TRUTH pouring in from all directions, join the club. Me too. I feel dizzy at times, trying to comprehend the enormity and sheer scale of what is currently happening in the Alliance operation. And we know that the pace is not going to slacken off - it will only intensify.

How do we Light Warriors cope? I remember a message from Upstairs many years ago, when this current global  situation appeared to be light years away. The message was simple. Breathe. B...R...E...A...T...H...E. In other words, stop and forget everything for a moment and focus on your breath.

Yesterday I took a break from the world for two hours. A friend and I visited a mutual friend who lives on 200 acres of established trees. It's like a park. Very beautiful and peaceful. Just the trees and the birds. There is no internet or cell phone coverage on this property.

When I returned to my home in town, I felt dazed. I had stepped into an alternate universe for a short while and I had to acclimate back into internet, intel, emails, texts etc etc etc. It was an interesting experience and it made me realize that I must pace myself every day. If I feel overwhelmed, I will go outside for a short walk in my garden or by the sea. It's not 200 acres of trees but it still helps me to de-frag so that I can return to the fray refreshed.

Here is an important reminder that the Alliance is WINNING. Other countries are already preparing to follow Thailand's lead. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, hence the intensifying tsunami of TRUTH.



My friend Lance said that the top trending search for Turkey Earthquake is HAARP. BOOM (pun intended).




Finally, remember the basics. It will help you to stay focused and motivated.




WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caroline, Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Great update! 200 acres of trees that is amazing!! I want to be there! There's a river I fly fish the N Fork of the Clearwater here in N Idaho it's pristine and a gravel road..it's like going back in time. Catch n Release 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug..! We have great fly-fishing rivers here in NZ too. Catch and release is the only way to go.

      Delete
  3. I got a message yesterday about trees. I used to live 'up north' (about 1 hr. from my house) where
    there are many forests. They provide the symbiotic relationship (carbon dioxide and oxygen) and negative ions to improve our state of being as we ascend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trees are so calming and soothing. And you are right about their importance to our Ascension, DD.

      Delete

Post a Comment