President Trump's Indictment Confirmed

It is official. A Manhattan Grand Jury has voted to indict President Trump. Good grief. Look here not there. Lara Trump was interviewed on Fox News about this extraordinary development (6 min video).

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy condemned the indictment in the strongest of terms.




The President of El Salvador also condemned the indictment. 




The El Salvador President is one of us, Light Warriors. 




On to other subjects...Watch what happened when Zelensky spoke at the Austrian Parliament (short video). Priceless.

As you know, I am a big fan of humor. Here is a tweet from President Trump's spoof account. 

Now for more sobering news. Here are official government statistics from USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand outlining the excess deaths which could be attributed to the jab. Where is the MSM coverage...? Where is the public outrage...? It is coming. Watch this space.

I will end there. I have had a busy yet productive day, including the purchase of a new office chair that is kinder to my back. My physio says that I still have to get up and move around every 20 minutes. That is SO difficult to do when I am totally engrossed in post research and writing.

Is anyone else literally running out of time every day...? I am now officially not able to fit everything in to the rapidly diminishing number of hours in each day. I keep moving stuff over to the next day - but there is no time there either..! Daily life has become an exercise of prioritizing on a military scale.

Meanwhile it is 1st April here in New Zealand tomorrow. Remember, something could happen on 1st April...?? President Trump's indictment is a fairly good lead-in when it comes to drama. Que said that the way to get information about the [D]eep [S]tate out to humanity is 'legally'. Maybe this is the opportunity.

Stock up your popcorn - this show is about to get very interesting indeed.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra 

Comments

  1. Your physio suggests the technique of "The pomodoro get up"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must assume the arrest is part of the movie .. I mean by now I expected the special forces to arrest Biden Harris most of Congress..Soros Gates...Fauci etc etc.. where is the military many are asking we shall soon see if Q was helping us or placating us with future event predictions..I have believe helping!!

    Victory of the Light! Open that portal up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the portal opens on 1st April, then Ten Days of Darkness, following by the Light on Easter Monday. Check out my post tomorrow with the link to Starship Earth...!

      Delete
  3. Sierra as always bless you and thank you my NZ Wayshower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, thank you - I so appreciate your input...!

      Delete
  4. Note: the word BELIEVE has "lie" in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James Gilliland always reminds us about that...

      Delete
  5. Dear Sierra,
    if you have the possibility for an additional table that is higher (high table/bar table/standing desk) you can always do your research there as well. This way you automatically get from a sitting position to a standing position and do something good for your back.
    It may not have to be your own table either. Sometimes a box or similar helps to get an elevated position.
    Sincerely. Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, Michael...! I only have a small house and the one small desk. But I am learning to change my routine and do a lot more standing/walking, eg while talking on the phone etc. I do appreciate your advice and think that standing desks are a great idea.

      Delete

Post a Comment