Tennessee House of Reps Buys Gold/Silver

Interesting. The Tennessee House of Representatives voted 98:0 to invest in gold and silver to protect the State. Watch for other states to follow suit.

Second interesting story. Don't you love winning...?? Financial company JP Morgan is suing a former executive over his ties with Jeffrey [E]pstein. Watch for other companies to follow suit.

If you have not seen [E]pstein's client flight list, here it is...




I always check the updated flight list to ensure that my dvd collection does not still contain movies involving these sick people. As I have shared before, I had a big collection of movies which has almost halved since I became aware of the [s]atanic creatures posing as Hollywood actors.

California Governor Newsom 'tests positive for [C]ovid'. We know what that means in Que terms. Arrest.

Mitch McConnell 'falls at a private dinner'. Sure. This will be the excuse for the moon boot hiding his ankle bracelet because he has been arrested. It's hard not to be cynical when you have been following the [D]eep [S]tate narrative for many years.

Speaking of Que, Kash Patel featured in Que drops.




Finally, a shout out to my lovely Light Warrior friend Ged who popped in while I was in the middle of writing this post. He reads my blog every day. Great to see you Ged...! Visits from Light Warrior friends always brighten my day. We talk REAL stuff. It is so refreshing to talk real stuff, even for just a few minutes.

Something I have discussed with several Light Warrior friends in the last 24 hours has been instant manifestation. The energies are so powerful, if you truly want something - and it's for your highest good - it will happen. I experienced it today when I set out to buy something particular and found exactly what I wanted. Manifestation...abundance...plenty. These are 5D concepts that replace the outdated 3D concepts of lack and limitation.

Please keep your faith high - the Alliance operation WILL end in victory. Here is a quote about faith that I recently put on my office wall...

'To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see.'

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Caroline. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't trump listed on flight logs. I'm not trying to insinuate any criminal acts regarding trump but if he was on the plane shouldn't his name be there for transparency if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scott - No, President Trump was never listed on any [E]pstein flights to [E]pstein Island. I think he shared a flight once somewhere with [E]pstein - not to the island or anywhere like it, but he disclosed that. And I could be wrong about that happening. President Trump is clean. That is why the DS hates him so much - they have nothing they can blackmail him on.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I remember something about him and epstein but unfortunately my memory tends to forget things immediately.

      Delete
    3. Exactly they shared a flight to NYC .. he discussed that..I'm sure others visited the island as most stars are blackmailed...clearly if Trump was involved the media would've loved him and supported him. Quite the opposite as he called them fake news! And they retaliated by attacking him at every turn..trying to suggest Russia altered the voting them impeachment for talking to Ukraine president about Hunter ..absurd but it all happened. Even tried to impeach him after he supposedly lost election proving he won.

      Delete
    4. Well said, Doug...! Yes, President Trump would be the media's darling if he was DS. The fact they hate him so much speaks volumes for his integrity. He worked so hard to eliminate sex trafficking when he was [publicly) President, and will continue to do so again.

      Delete
  3. California is a natural vortex of light. We Spaniards baptize it having its name originated in the Latin "calida fornax" (warm oven). Perhaps it is no coincidence that we also baptized its main cities as "Los Angeles" (The Angels), "Sacramento", "San Francisco" and "San Diego".

    And for this reason it is not by chance that it has been the object of the dark ones, favoring depravity and degeneration in said lands, whose lackeys today are their "democrats" rulers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, thanks Ric. I have been to California four times and can understand why it is the target of the dark forces. It has so much natural Light. I look forward to visiting again when this is all over. See you there...!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Sierra! All darkness will be exposed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Doug. Yes, the darkness is being brought up to the Light. What a wonderful time to be on planet Earth, even though it is also very challenging, huh..??

      Delete
  5. Sierra ... I was unable to access the links on Newsom and McConnell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look into it, DD. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
    2. DD, I just checked and they worked for me, so I'm sorry, not sure what to do there...

      Delete

Post a Comment