Article: Current Intense Energy

Stephen sent me this great article by Jennifer Hoffman. I relate to it so much (so does my friend Emma) that I wanted to share it. I said to Emma that 'tired and wired' has been my constant state for a long time. In fact, it has become my norm.

There are days when the energy is so dense it feels like a dark cloud...


 

I don't know about you but yesterday was a tough day for me. The energy was so dense I could barely get through the day.I was tired but too wired to sleep or take a nap (I tried) and I was definitely not at my top form all day.As we inch towards the end of July and approach a full moon you may notice that the energy feels extra dark and heavy. We are in a very active window of dark/light polarity and it is getting stronger every day.It will last for several months but we are at the peak right now and for the next 2 weeks.Are you feeling it? It can be distressing, emotional, depressing, stressful, and challenging so know what's going on in case you feel like you're losing your grip, your mind, or your bearings.August begins with a full moon (one of 2) that is going to light up the energy of the month whose theme is 'The Inflection Point' (more on that in the August Energy Report).Have you noticed a need to get closure right now, to tie off loose ends, complete things that have been left undone or half done for weeks (that's me), or just tidy up and get organized?That's the energy of these last days of July as we prepare for August.  We may just be pushed to the limit and have no alternative but to allow new energetic pathways into our reality as we run out of energy road on the old ones.As always we are moving up the ascension spiral and creating new paradigms that resonate with joy. That may come with a few tears and regrets as we leave behind a past that is no longer in alignment with us and our new pathways.Hint: It never really was, we just spent a lot of time, energy, and effort trying to make it so.Onward and upward, shining brightly and going for the glow.How's your day today? Is it better than yesterday?

The Great Awakening is moving forward and the ascension train is leaving the station.  All Aboard!Many bright, beautiful blessings,Jennifer HoffmanIntuitive Master, Energy Savante, Channel, 8x Best selling AuthorYour guide to High Vibes Living(R)enlighteninglife.com


Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. Hoping the energies make us feel lighter happier and help us rise upward into the spiral of ascension .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Doug. You will love Valerie Donner's channelings of Apollo and Mira. Ascension is what it is all about...!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lovely to see you Caroline - I have missed your purple hearts. Hope all is fine with you. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete

Post a Comment