Ascension: The Importance Of Knowing Your Values

My friend and blog reader Deb left a comment that I responded to - here is my response...

'It makes sense that you don't feel like having fresh adventures in the dying 3D world. That world has lost its lustre for many of us. We are doing what is required on a daily basis to be here, but our hearts are mostly in 5D. And if that is where our hearts are, that is where WE are...!' (Sierra)

As a former life coach, I believe in the value of knowing and living by your core values. Recently I coached several friends to help them identify their core values. This information is so important when it comes to relationships, careers, life direction etc. It tells you who you really are at a deep level. 

Recently I updated my own core values list, after being inspired by a discussion with a loved one about her values. I will share my list with you and explain the importance of these values in my life...
Love...Joy/Humor...Truth...Kindness...Consistency....Perseverance.

I think you will see straight away that my blog ticks every one of those boxes. I LOVE informing and inspiring people because I LOVE humanity. I add as much JOY and HUMOR as I can in the posts to lighten and brighten your journey...Of course my blog is all about sharing TRUTH....KINDNESS is very important to me, both giving and receiving...I am CONSISTENT with the format and frequency of the posting...And there is a lot of PERSEVERANCE in my posting, especially in recent months when I did not miss a day even though I suffered a severe back injury and a bad case of flu.

Here is the most important thing you need to know about your core values - they represent your 5D self. If you are living your life aligned with your values, you are living in 5D. I really do believe it is that simple. But most people don't have a clue what their values are, let alone live by them.

So how do you find your values...?

Start by finding a Values List online. Coaching websites might offer information on where to find a list. Read through the Values list from your HEART. What words leap out at you...? When you have a basic list of around 10-20 words, you need to reduce that number to around 5-6. Do the same process as before. Read through the new shorter list from your HEART. What words leap out at you..? That is how you will discover your values. It is a work in progress - you will refine that shorter list over time, as I did recently.

Next step is to rate how well you are aligned with your values in all areas of your life. Draw up a grid with the values listed along the top. Down the left-hand side, list areas of your life, eg Family/Partnership, Friendships, Work, Hobbies, Health (Physical, Emotional and Spiritual), Hopes and Dreams etc etc. Do as many categories as you can think of. Then rate each area from 1 - 10 on how your values are being honored in that area of life.

When you have completed this exercise, you will have a graph giving important information about your Values/5D life. If you see a whole bunch of 2's, 3's and 4's, you know you will need to make big changes. If you see 5's, 6's and 7's, you are getting there and just need to stick at it...If you see 8's, 9's and 10's, congratulations - you are doing very well. You are in maintenance mode, just keep at it.

It pays to check in every so often to see if you are still in alignment with your values. If you are in the lower scores, that would be a weekly task. If in the mid-range, I would suggest two/three weekly. And maintenance could be four to six weeks.

After identifying your values, you will understand WHY certain people and activities have lost their lustre for you. They no longer align with your 5D core values. The void space can be most disconcerting when many people and activities fall away within a short period. I am currently experiencing that situation. My best advice is to sit tight in the void. Do not be tempted to re-introduce those people/activities back into your life because you are bored or lonely - they have gone for a reason. You are moving on...

The void space is a time for courage and deep contemplation. It is also a time for profound GRATITUDE for the people and activities that are still in your life. As my lovely Light Warrior friend Walt said recently, 'Quality not quantity'. Indeed.

I hope this is helpful. Please know that your Ascension journey is deeply personal to you. If you have even one person to share it with, you are truly blessed. Many Light Warriors are totally isolated (physically, never spiritually) in their Ascension journey. Hence this blog. We Are With You. You are never alone. That's why the comments are important - please support this community and leave comments, thank you.

Thanks to Deb whose comment inspired this post...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Speaking about leaving comments on this site, this article is showing 98 replies: “Hakann: We Will Likely Intervene in 2024 or 2025”.

    https://eraoflight.com/2023/09/29/hakann-we-will-likely-intervene-in-2024-or-2025/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hakann: "There is a narrative in the truther community that the so-called white hats (who are really gray hats in our minds) have to move this slowly. Allegedly this is the only possible way. I disagree and I want to speak out against this narrative, because it’s very much time for the gray hats to openly start taking action in my view. The people have suffered and have been kept in the dark for too long already."

      https://eraoflight.com/2023/09/14/hakann-debunking-the-liberation-process-has-to-be-this-way/

      Delete
    2. Thanks Wayne. Hakann stated their intervention could be as early as Jan 2024 which is only a few months away. I am sure the Galactics are ready to step in as soon as they are directed to....

      Delete
  2. Wayne...not sure what to think I'm terms of channelings because so often they contradict each other so what will happen is hard to tell, I think pole shift in 2025 and I think The One had solar flash this if not mistaken as did recent Allison Coe qhht session.. cobra posted last pit liberated all chimera removed from the planet..not sure what is stopping the event to be triggered now??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doug...check out my comment to Wayne above...!

      Delete
  3. I tend to agree with Wayne and Doug. What are we waiting for? Truly? If it's on a person's contract to Wake up this time around, they pretty much should have by now... or be really, really close. But what gets me even more is that the more I listen in the Truther community, whether it's Channelers or others, the LATER the dates of things happening is starting to get. For instance, I hear that Trump said he'll be "back" within 5 months... but then I hear from others that we won't get Nesara/Gesara until 2025-27 and that we won't get Disclosure until 2038. WHAT??? I mean, come on. I understand that time isn't a huge factor once you're in those higher dimensions, but I'm not getting any younger, and I want to be here to witness this stuff... and not in this 3D body, either. You know? Perhaps I'm just going through one of those days where it all seems to be too much. Perhaps I'm just lonely and none of this would matter if I had more 5D friends (in person). (Though I am forever grateful for everyone on this blog - and especially you, Sierra.) They have also been saying that the Dark Hats are going to try being subtle again (I know - too late) by infiltrating the spiritual community and putting false intel out there, so perhaps that's why I've been hearing all these dates that seem so far in the distance. Excuse my ramblings, guys. I'm just ready to see people around me figuring it out... so that we can start making those major changes in the world that we all want to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb...It is so important to maintain the 40,000 foot perspective. This Shift is event-driven, not date-driven. I am not paying attention to any dates. If President Trump states that he will be back publicly in less than five months, then that is worth my attention. As for things like RV/GCR, NESARA and Disclosure, those things will happen in Divine timing. All is well...!

      Delete
    2. Sierra,
      Are u based in NZ?
      Auckland?
      Asking you about higher dimensions, if any way to still have SBF / solid body form or such so as to be able to hug a girl and do kissing like on a date, reference earth activity
      Thanks so very much
      Toddy

      Delete
    3. Hi Toddy. Great to hear from you! I am based in New Zealand but in the South Island.
      Love your question. My uneducated answer/belief is that we will still be able to enjoy those kinds of activities after we ascend. It is beyond 5th dimension that bodies become less relevant.

      Delete
  4. I've said this before and I'll say it again: This is a Military Operation. It will go when it's time. The only thing required of you is PATIENCE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, DD, the P word has been the solution to staying sane in this intense war. Although at times it can test us...!

      Delete

Post a Comment