President Trump: 'Largest Deportation In US History'

Starship Earth's latest newsletter is packed full of interesting intel. I have included it here rather than re-create the wheel. BP has already done the research and it is excellent. 

Make sure you check out her segments on...the 4th October EBS in USA...the NESARA/GESARA population exodus...a credible theory on why the F35 pilot ejected and crashed the plane...Real Raw News links, including General Milley Arrested...!

It was great to see a video link in the newsletter from Field McConnell. He is back on deck again after a lengthy absence, sharing his wisdom and intel tips. Those of us who have been on this journey for many years have fond memories of Field. He's a proud patriot who suffered terribly at the hands of the [D]eep [S]tate. Welcome back Field.

Speaking of population exodus, President Trump made a powerful promise to Americans in his latest rally speech in South Carolina. When he is (publicly) back in the White House, he will organize the 'largest deportation operation in American history' (12" video). BOOM.

Meanwhile, in France the DS Pope openly supports the waves of illegal migrants overwhelming Europe. 'The people taking to the sea are not invading - they are seeking hospitality...' (Pope) (1' 50" video).

When the corrupt USA MSM openly throws fake [B]iden under the bus, you know the end is very near for the doomed [D]eep [S]tate (3 minute video).

USA football star Travis Scott has sold his soul to [P]fizer (29" video).

Look what happens when young Americans are asked in a street poll how many genders there are. Oh. My. Goodness. Scary stuff (57" video).

A concise explanation of Operation Paperclip for those new to this information.

Video

Was the hugely popular 70's TV show 'MASH' involved in predictive programming...??




Finally, recently I was chatting with a lovely friend about my blog. I said that my aim with the blog is to inform, inspire and entertain - all in one post if possible. My qualification is in Magazine Journalism and I still love to read mags most days to relax and unwind. The relaxing part is why I want my posts to be easy to read. There is enough heavy duty information out there for people who like detailed deep dives. Rest assured, I have done plenty of those in the last ten years...!

There is a lot of cause to remain optimistic, Light Warriors. Every day new intel emerges that confirms the Light is WINNING/has already WON. Trust it.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. SierraπŸ’œ you do
    inform
    Inspire
    Entertain
    & Sustain
    Me
    Thankyou
    πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. The underlying positive vibration is steady, accessible and the right amount for me. I can pick and choose to go deeper at the links if desired. Light waves for all! πŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’œ

      Delete
    2. Thank you Caroline, what a lovely comment...! I am so glad that the blog is there for you in the same way that your steady support is there for me.
      And thank you BillQ. I really appreciate your detailed feedback. Yes, that's why I put in a mixture of links/videos/articles so people can pick or choose.
      Light and Love to you both.

      Delete
    3. I concur Caroline! Love this blog keeps me going to be honest!

      Delete
    4. Thanks Doug...! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. It both amazes me and saddens me Sierra how young people are both being manipulated AND allowing themselves to be manipulated. I will admit I get a little scared when I look at a guy and mistake him for being a girl πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Scott. The readiness of the young people in that gender street poll to go with the narrative, even when pressed to re-consider, is quite saddening.
      And like you, there are a lot of double-takes when I am out and about. Is it a male or female..? It used to be that blokes LOOKED like blokes, no second-guessing necessary.

      Delete
  3. All becomes inverted as we get close to the shift.. we must be close!! πŸ˜‰ Yes you do inspire inform and provide levity in a world gone mad...end times madness 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug, I really appreciate your kind words, my friend.

      Delete
  4. R’Kok: Is Humanity Going to Free Itself?

    https://eraoflight.com/2023/09/23/rkok-is-humanity-going-to-free-itself/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Borg. I read this thought-provoking channeling. My take on these messages is that the Galactics are getting frustrated and are ready to take a more hands on approach in our liberation.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning
    No, believe it to be prophetic
    or a mere prediction of a future event.
    The DS system doesn't work like that.
    It must be considered as seeding
    that the planted seed is only completed with
    our consent, approval. See the
    generalization of swear words, foul terms
    in all environments and situations that arise
    standardize and normalize.
    They plant what they plan to harvest and with
    our consent and accessible,
    we execute it ourselves.
    and we are responsible for publicizing
    Everything else revolves around the same film.
    Has been running Vaxx HN1 HPV trials
    Flu,.All with our full ease

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Brilliant comment, thanks JAT. Lovely to hear from you...!

      Delete
  8. So the White Hats would broadcast their ebs date? I think they would use the element of surprise right ? We shall see..perhaps they usurp the DS alert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a crystal ball would be very useful right now in every Light Warrior home, Doug. Wouldn't it wonderful to know..???

      Delete

Post a Comment