'The Hunt For Red October'

Another excellent newsletter from BP at Starship Earth. I highly recommend taking the time to read it. BP has inspired me to re-watch the movie The Hunt For Red October. I have watched it several times in the past. It is an exciting well-acted adventure in its own right, let alone the similarities to the current global situation.

After consulting with my friends Lance and Emma, we agreed that it is too soon to analyze the New Zealand election result. After the dust has finally settled, we will present our thoughts to you.

I have to take the Anon's word for it that these men in the short clip are tech millionaires and billionaires. If so, it is an impressive about-face regarding their attitude towards President Trump (1' 13" video).

Damning evidence from official data shows that 17 MILLION people worldwide have died so far from the jab. I am sure that is a conservative figure too. The scientist stated categorically: 'No lives were saved because of the [C]ovid vaccine'. In younger age groups there was one death for every 800 jabbed, rising steeply to one death for every 20 jabbed in the elderly. This was genocide, no question.

Meanwhile in Canada, treasonous [T]rudeau has punished a veteran detective for investigating the link between the jab and infant deaths.

I do not want to focus attention on the Middle East situation, hence it's lower position in this post. In doing so, I do not discount or minimize the seriousness of the situation, and the terrible loss of life. This is a Fox News update on what 'appears' to be unfolding (1' 29" video).

Thanks to my friend Emma for digging up this priceless footage of President Trump talking about BIG things happening 'in two weeks'. Watch in this video at 10. 08.08 time stamp.

Thanks to Kat for re-posting this interesting post.

😻 Feels right to me‼️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ (Samantha Alderson)

Starlink is being positioned globally ready for project Odin to take over when the MOSSAD satellites go down & the Israeli owned MOSSAD MSM & communications go down.

#2337 - something HUGE has to happen to take out MOSSAD sats.

I believe MOSSAD satellites have ALREADY BEEN REMOVED & STARLINK has been in place for a while. This is just for sleepers.

Taking out the MOSSAD satellites will trigger a worldwide blackout - hence why Israel is last as MOSSAD control all MSM WW.

IMO our New Earth will be about using our consciousness & vibrations a lot more, heading to Quantum.

We are witnessing everything evil exposed on a Biblical level & Babylon being totally annihilated with absolutely no return.

Not just a war on Earth but off-world too. The Great War of wars.

IMO there’s going to be many shocks but many are prepared for what’s to come. God bless you all πŸ•Š

@ theyorkshirelassnews


Finally, I agree with Vincent Kennedy, great observation.

Picture


Remember those days back when nothing much was happening...?? Me neither. It seems a hundred lifetimes ago, thankfully. Personally, even though this is a tough dangerous time in the Alliance operation, I am grateful that we are seeing irrefutable evidence of strong forward movement and progress in taking out the [D]eep [S]tate. Some of us older Light Warriors have waited decades for this time. 

We honor the sacrifices made by military personnel Light Warriors, many of whom have been injured or lost their lives in the battle to liberate humanity. We Are With You.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Yes...Red Oktober is indeed here!
    And I too have watched that movie several times and it keeps my attention as much as ever each time! I will rewatch ..
    WWG1WGA ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you, Doug. WWG1WGA, my friend.

      Delete
  2. Can’t find the trump clip you mentioned ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith...I will sort it out and re-post, sorry...!

      Delete
  3. Excellent conclusion, Ric - I concur. And yes, I noticed the number 17 too. It is popping up quite often these days...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sierra, there is one thing that's really bothering me about this whole Nesara/Gesara thing. All this time, I thought this was going to be a GOOD thing... but I recently heard some intel from what I thought of as a trusted source, who interviewed a soldier who had been in the Space Force, who said that the issuance of this money is basically a target on all of our backs, by the man who wants to own the "entire Universe", who owns all us via our Social Security numbers. That this is basically a death sentence for us. Not sure what to think of all of that. Any insights to this? (I can send you the link to that video if you're interested.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment