Missing Malaysian Airliner Bombshell

This lengthy X post is mind-blowing - a must read. Thanks to BP at Starship Earth for publishing it. The X post refers to the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner MH370 in 2014. It seems that the US government was involved in its disappearance using TIME TRAVEL technology. Please pass this link on.

Speaking of BP at Starship Earth, I am totally with her regarding the Middle East situation. I usually hang out at 40,000 foot but I might up the ante and join her at 60,000 feet...!

...Now that unsettling details are coming out about the activities in the Middle East, I much prefer the 60,000 foot view. I don't need to hear the whole thing. We are better off not digging deep if we truly desire to remain emotionally detached. Not all of it is real, not all of it is happening in real time, and I am going to just let the movie play while I go and do other things. (BP Starship Earth)

The part of her quote I resonate with most is that not all of what we are seeieng is real and happening in real time. That is why I have stopped diving down gnarly rabbit holes. It's a waste of time when there are so many optics and sources of disinformation. Most of the intel is not even for us anymore. It's either for newly-awakened 'sleepers', code for the military, or scare tactics for the [D]eep [S]tate.

Excellent meme.



I am not focusing attention on the Middle East. Having said that, this is an insightful summary from Clandestine (via his email newsletter from Bioclandestine at Substack).

The Israeli government are running YouTube ads, Twitter/X ads, CBS roundtables with the Five Eyes Intel leaders, promoting Israel funding during football games. They are advertising war like a company would promote a product or an event. The American People are being targeted via PSYOP.

At first I thought the propaganda was for public and political support to secure funding for Israel like we do to Ukraine, but this appears to be more severe.

Israel appear like they want to drag the US directly into the conflict in the Middle East, because if they invade Gaza, and Hezzbollah gets involved, then Iran gets involved, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt… It’s gonna be a shitshow, thus Israel want the US to fight the conflict for them. Which is why I believe the American People are being so heavily targeted with pro-Israeli war propaganda.

US involvement would significantly benefit the Biden regime as well. More war, more chaos, more opportunities to launder money to their deep state partners, more avenues of revenue for the war machine, immediate whitewash of the massive failure in Ukraine, etc.

If the status quo remains, Trump is going to win 2024. WW3 might be their only option and they are running out of time.

This appears to be a prelude to war (Clandestine)

I agree that war OPTICS are undeniable. However, I believe there will not be outright war. Humanity needed to be taken right to the precipice. They needed to experience visceral fear that WW3 might break out, complete with nuclear detonations. We are on the threshold of the appearance of this scenario. From my new 60,000 foot perspective, I maintain that the Galactics will not allow full-blown war to manifest on Earth. It doesn't make sense.

What does make sense is to stay calm and positive, detached and hopeful. It is the best way to navigate these roller-coaster times on the Earth plane. Why waste precious Ascension processing time worrying...??

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra

Comments


  1. Michael Salla: "So more people are being given the green light to talk about actual missions of encountering ancient civilizations?" JP: "Yes."

    "JP Update – Mission to Nordic Inner Earth Civilization for Life Extension Technology"
    https://www.youtube.com/@MichaelSalla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wayne - I am looking forward to watching this video later today. Great stuff..!

      Delete
  2. Yes listened to that Dr Salla episode it's very intriguing what we need now is all to be shut down via ebs ..martial law and mass arrests... I hope and pray Q timeline is here!
    If I see another person wearing a mask I might have to rip it off their face ..just bring authentic self 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one Doug, I absolutely agree with you regarding the masks, especially as we head into summer here in NZ. After all this time, I cannot believe there are still people BIKING around wearing masks in the fresh air. SMH.

      Delete
  3. Dear Sierra, I read your presentations with great interest. Now I would like to send you my post about the 370 plane written by Sananda and Ashtar references. It is in italian language, but today the translators work well. If you are interested please give me a link to submit my article. Ben Boux, BenBoux@outlook.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben - you could leave the link in a comment below my response. I look forward to reading it, and I will share it on the blog. Lovely to hear from you!

      Delete
  4. I love Dr. Salla's info. His interviews with JP are fascinating. I'm with you, Sierra and BP at the 60,000 level!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Smudge Rev. Early Happy Birthday for 4th November...!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for remembering my birthday is coming up!!!

      Delete
  5. This is a wonderful article https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/grief-enough-for-all?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=676930&post_id=138227902&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=3zgn4&utm_medium=email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing this link Margarita, I will check it out later today.

      Delete
  6. The news in the matter of flight MH370 are really mindblowing.

    You have increased your viewing altitude by 20,000 feet. Well done 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much clearer up here at 60,000 feet Ric....! Thank you.

      Delete
  7. Here is Ashtar's explanation of the disappearance of Flight 370
    https://www.lanuovaumanita.net/il-volo-370-non-e-precipitato.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben, I will check this out - good work...!

      Delete

Post a Comment