The [D]eep [S]tate Playbook

The only reference I will make to the recent Maine mass shooting is this meme. The [D]eep [S]tate playbook is now so obvious, we Light Warriors can predict their moves ahead of time. Our prayers are with the victims of this appalling incident.




The WHO leader is calling for nations to sign a treaty because 'The next pandemic is not a question of IF but WHEN...' Swap his word pandemic for Plandemic/Scamdemic, and you have the TRUTH about what the [D]eep [S]tate did to humanity (1' 44" video).

BP at Starship Earth published this long updated GITMO list of [D]eep [S]tate arrests and executions. Before I put up the link, here is a BIG disclaimer: Please do not debate the authenticity of this list in the comments. The authenticity/credibility of ANY intel is up to YOU to decide. Hence my constant advice to use your discernment with all intel. If you decide this information is credible, so be it. If not - please move on.

Here are my thoughts. I have read the previous execution lists over the years and I believe them to be credible. We KNOW that nearly all world 'elites' were involved in [s]atanism. That is how they got to be rich and powerful. Their evil deeds were filmed and used for blackmail. 

Having said that, this update is truly shocking. I felt physically ill as I scrolled down the long list of names. Nearly every famous person on the list was trusted, even idolized, by humanity for decades. I freely admit to being a Friends fan until I learned the TRUTH about their [s]atanism. 

Most names were not a surprise but there were some shocks, especially Keanu Reeves. It goes to show the massive scale of [D]eep [S]tate optics. We cannot believe anything from the past anymore. Hence the vital need for Light Warriors to remain at the 60,000 foot perspective. We must stay calm and detached as this horrifying intel is presented to humanity. And some of it (not all) WILL be presented.

If a hardened Light Warrior like myself can feel sick - and I have been researching this information for ten years - imagine how it will be for an unaware person who is suddenly confronted with it? Q said that the full TRUTH would put 99% of humanity in hospital. You can see why. Oh, and the body never lies, something I learned through my regression therapy work. Therefore I trust my sign of physical illness while reading that list.

After that unpleasant experience, I want to talk about more uplifting positive subjects...

Jenny Schiltz presented an excellent video about Ascension and the importance of staying in the higher energies (8' 38" video).

I believe Jenny is absolutely right. People who intently focus on the Middle East situation are helping to keep it going. It's okay to dip into that intel sometimes to stay informed. But if you are spending hours obsessively watching videos on the Middle East situation, you are unwittingly keeping that reality alive. You are contributing to the divisiveness and fear. Step away from the videos...!

Finally, I want to give an analogy from my daily life of what we Light Warriors are experiencing. Every day I do the yoga exercise The Plank. It is non-negotiable because I NEVER want to experience back pain ever again like I did a few months ago. The Plank is keeping me well.

Now, those of you who do The Plank know that it is really hard. I mean REALLY HARD. After months of daily practice, I can now do it for three minutes. Not bad for a 66 year old of only reasonable fitness (no gyms).

So, here is the analogy. The first two minutes of The Plank are bearable - but the last minute I am gritting my teeth and surviving. Not once have I given up and flopped to the floor in defeat. I give a huge sigh of relief when the pose has been successfully completed.

As Light Warriors, waiting for events to happen is like doing The Plank. For much of the time we can handle it, with patience and grace. Other times we are shaking with tension (last minute of The Plank) and want to GIVE UP.

Don't give up, friends. I haven't given up. I write this blog every day no matter what. Hang in there with me...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Reading thru the list at gitmo...many names didn't surprise me...I saw a photo of Courtney Cox and daughter making the all seeing eye gesture and it all fit how they were on that show we all watched.
    Keanu does surprise me as he isn't part of Hollywood and has been quite critical of it. We shall see how it all shakes out.
    Yes never have planked but having been pushed during football or basketball running drills there is that pt where you just want to stop but you gut it out mainly because your coaches and teammates are all there and you aren't going to let them down!
    Similar now in that I know we are connected and it's key we all continue to hold the light!
    Yes we want the movie to end now!! Pull back the curtain reveal who made who. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought Keanu was not part of Hollywood too. But there is still the possibility of disinformation in the list - so we must remain detached. Tricky times, Doug...!

      Delete
    2. Yes...not sure if you follow Allison Coe..she has a new video out..

      Delete
    3. Awesome Doug, thanks for the heads up. I have followed Allison for years. I love her work. Yay for a new video from her...! I will watch it this weekend and link it to the blog.

      Delete
  2. Today 4.30pm UK time there is a Live Youtube transmission on "Oracle Answers to Humanity in Crisis", whereby you can submit your questions. Just thinking it may be of interest to your blog readers who have concerns to address. The link to the youtube live is below for reference.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjPhYzdehzw

    ReplyDelete
  3. love and light Sierra more intel dropping all the time we are getting closer,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Ar hie. Yes, indeed, the action is ramping up.
      We are having a polar blast here in spring-time New Zealand.
      Take care, Love and Light to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment