Ascension Thoughts Update

I had a big insight this morning, ironically while I was doing the plank.

The situation I mentioned in the previous post, where I tried to help a neighbor and it didn't work out as well as I hoped, represented the old people-pleasing matrix. I have been working diligently on healing my chronic people-pleasing tendency. 

I slipped back into that matrix briefly and the outcome was messy. I now understand why it was messy. The old people-pleasing matrix is irrevocably broken for me. I can't ever go back to it again. The messy outcome - when I was trying hard to be helpful - is a clear sign that it is over. I now know that my attempt to help was all about people-pleasing. Someone else could, and should, have been doing that particular task to help my neighbor. 

We will get disconcerting signs, as happened to me in that situation, to remind us to stay in our new timeline. We can't look back. That was Dolores Cannons main message about ascending from 3D to 5D. She said whatever is happening back there on the old timeline, let it unfold. Leave it be. You are not there anymore.

My friend Emma said that people-pleasing and micro-managing are two sides of the same coin. We must let people get on with their own lives. They need to take responsibility for making their own choices and live by those choices moment to moment. In effect, if we step in now to hold their hand, we are meddling in their Ascension process. Sure, we can help when asked if there is a genuine need but otherwise...focus our attention on our OWN Ascension process.

Signs and sychronicities are coming in thick and fast, and some of them are quite quirky. During the weekend I bought a new journal from a two dollar store. It's a cheap Chinese-made journal that I have used for years. They always have generic 'inspirational quotes' on the cover in poor English with bad spelling and grammar. When I got home, I noticed the quote on the cover of the new journal. It is a perfectly spelled specific quote from one of my favorite movies. Incredible.

Finally, apologies for not posting the link to the full NESARA/GESARA channeling by James MacConnell. Thanks to blog reader Margarita for including it in a comment. Here it is...

Light Warriors, Ascension is THE biggest show on Earth right now. The intel is but a distraction. Carve out frequent chunks of time during the day to process your Ascension journey. Take little grounding walks in bare feet as often as possible. I know, I know, it's getting colder over there in the northern hemisphere. If wussy me - who always has cold feet - can walk bare-foot in the frost in the middle of winter, anyone can do it. I am sure our Icelandic blog reader friends would agree with me!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, Light and hugs to you, Caroline. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hi Sierra, I'm a long time reader but first time commenter, and I also used to be a chronic people-pleaser; without really being aware of it myself. This people-pleasing matrix used to be so ingrained that I'm even still sometimes missing it ( !! ). However, at this present stage I end up with just feeling like casting pearls before swine ... - No more people-pleasing for me neither ever again. - Anyway, change of subject; thank you so much Sierra for your continuing uplifting of moods and frequency everywhere; with best regards from Finn in Norway (at the opposite global point from yours in New Zealand).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely to hear from you Finn in Norway. I am so happy you reached out! Please do comment regularly. This community draws a lot of strength from our global connections. We are a grid of Light that is rapidly expanding.
      It is so interesting that you used the term 'casting pearls before swines'. I had a profound reading from an intuitive channeler in 1995. he said that one day I would be doing important work for humanity - BUT I needed to be careful about not casting pearls before swines. Those were his exact words.
      And let's make a pact, us recovering people-pleasers - we'll start taking care of ourselves...! Love and Light to you, Finn. After liberation, we will meet up in Norway with other like-minded souls.

      Delete
  5. Good Day Sierra, It's uncanny how similar our journeys can be. I've been bitten (bad!) many times trying to "help", I think I'm finally learning too. Hands off do gooders, stay in your lane!

    Shine on :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Pip - uncanny is definitely the word. My first thought when I woke up this morning: 'We recovering people-pleasers need to stay in our own lane...' Then I read your comment.. Love it! Yes, 'hands off recovering do-gooders'. Save the do-gooding for ourselves. We Light Warriors need to be practicing extreme self care. I have dedicated today entirely for myself, no appointments just a leisurely day.
      Shine on, my friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment