Fake [B]idens And Deadly EVs

Today I am taking a rare day off to recharge my batteries so this post will be short 'n sweet.

I am going to share just two items, both of which illustrate the complete insanity of this current 3D paradigm.

Firstly, speaking of re-charging batteries...This is what happens when EV buses lose their power. Yet millions of people still believe that EV vehicles are safe, energy-efficient and prevent climate change. Which part of that sentence makes sense...?? (9 second video).

Secondly, if anyone still believes that original [B]iden is alive and functioning as the real USA President...well, there are no words.



It only took one nine second video and one meme to confirm that we are living on the crumbling set of a cheap C grade movie. It is now so unrealistic and poorly acted, we can only shake our heads in disbelief.

On that note I will love and leave you as I prepare for my day out. 

Light Warriors, I urge you to follow my lead and take days off to recharge, refresh and enjoy a change of scenery. It is soul food. The bizarre movie will still be waiting when you get back!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. New Biden even uses the other hand to sign documents and signature changed but so so many are clueless Sierra.. I know many are waking up but within my own family members it's going to take the solar flash to jolt them into awareness. My wife's older sister literally said she prefers Biden over Trump because she feels sorry for Biden! How can any rationale person utter this comment to a sibling they know supports Trump?
    Amazingly she is a small business owner who was hurt by the COVID lockdowns and still didn't wake up. I have siblings and others who still can't grasp the big picture of us being on a prison planet controlled by negative ETs..simply too much for them to process. Again divine intervention will be the cure.❤️❤️❤️ Take care all hold that Light for all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m with you. My family members are still in a deep sleep. Blogs like this are the only place I can find fully awake people.

      Delete
    2. Me too! Nobody I can talk to about this level .. imagine trying to explain to coworkers about chimera archons draco..have been controlling the planet and humanity ..they would think we are insane.. you can talk about UFOs to some..heck even bigfoot all the evidence and eye witnesses and people are still not able to grasp it.
      Stay strong all, November needs to deliver tangible proof we are behind in ascension is what I have read so many times let's go! 😉

      Delete
    3. Thanks Doug and Indigo...I value your input, my lovely friends. And I do believe there will be divine intervention to aid the boots on the ground team. We did the work and we will get help.

      Delete
  2. Fun dance by the young teenagers in Russia, "Japanese Polka". And many more music and dance videos from the Loktev Academy are shown at youtube Anton Globa.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCIBYlz5utA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wayne, dancing and music is joyful soul food. Enjoy, blog community..!

      Delete
  3. Today we were blessed with 70 degrees (F) and absolutely gorgeous, so we took your advice and went for a walk in the park, then stopped at a local thrift store to chat with the ladies there - and buy a few small trinkets. It was very pleasant! I plan to enjoy every second of this beautiful weather before it turns too cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Deb, go you...! I chat to every person who serves me in shops. I want them to know that they matter and I value them. Keep enjoying your lovely fall weather.

      Delete

Post a Comment