Remember, Remember...30th November..??

Two great pieces of intel from blog reader Maria, thanks for sharing. It seems that 30th November is shaping up to be an interesting portal. Please use your discernment, as always.
 
Firstly, a new Q site with a clock counting down to 30th November...

Secondly, this message about an incoming solar storm, expected on 30th November. The most important thing is not to be alarmed. Maybe this is Q's 'Sky Event'..? Who knows. Put thirty Light Warriors in a room to hash out the potential BIG event that will hopefully happen before the end of the year and you will get thirty different scenarios. As I always say, speculation is fun.




This post from Elon Musk is going viral for good reason. He is confirming the TRUTH about Pizzagate. Thanks to blog reader Steve for forwarding it to me.



Excellent news - the first major MSM 'celebrity' arrest. We can expect many more of these arrests in coming weeks. It is much needed vindication and PROOF that the Alliance is following their plan.

A naval medical officer gives shocking stats of heart damage in young fit military pilots. Appalling. It is genocide, there is no other word for it. This video needs to go viral, please do your part and pass it on (50" video).

This little video by Alex Collier presents an uplifting perspective from the 60,000 foot vantage point. Recommended viewing. Thanks to blog reader Alice for leaving the link in the comments. Alex starts talking at one minute (12 minute video).

I also recommend this Kerry K video about jumping time-lines. It is reassuring to hear someone describe exactly what I have been going through over the last few weeks (14 minute video).

Finally, this is one of the best Near Death Experience (NDE) videos I have ever watched - and I have watched a few. It has had almost 3 millions views since April 2023 and nearly 9000 comments. The video is 21 minutes. If you want to go way beyond 60,000 feet to learn the TRUTH about life in the Universe, this is for you. Enjoy.

The last three videos are well worth the time to watch. All three provide superb information and great encouragement at a time when Light Warriors need all the help we can get. 

This is the gnarly part of the mission. Tension is mounting. I usually have no trouble quietening my mind to meditate, but today the head chit chat was quite something. I finally managed to still my thoughts and find clear space but it wasn't easy. To be honest, my best meditations happen while I am walking. I always walk alone in the mornings so I can do plenty of deep processing.

Light Warriors, a reminder of the basics: cash...gas in your vehicles...food for a few weeks...a plan in case all comms go down. I am sure the Alliance wants to prevent wide-spread internet blackouts but be prepared.

Meanwhile, stock up on pop corn because it seems the show is about to get REALLY interesting.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra


Comments

  1. Nov 30th and Nov to Remember per Pres Trump! This would be perfect a sky event! Will check out the videos, have seen a few NDE videos and it's always more proof of why we are here and the big picture we all are connected and we are infinite beings of light.
    Colbert, Kimmel pushing the deadly jabs but like so many not taking the poison. I do wonder why the food military allowed the jab but all had to be shown I guess. Med Beds..thanks Sierra walking is a great way to calm the mind..it's hard with so much anticipation now for me .I go outside with our labradoodles and play fetch and relax and say my mantras..sun gaze a little and keep trying to fill up with Light 🕯️!
    NCSWIC...nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely comment, thanks Doug. I really appreciate your steady loyal support. Yes indeedy, NCSWIC. Go the Alliance...!

      Delete
  2. I totally resonate with with what Kerry K is saying. I had a dream of experiencing chaos and the message of letting go of any heavy burdens we are still carrying. They showed me in my dream trying to carry a heavy piece of furniture down the stairs by myself, which was impossible. I was also told there was a cleansing taking place. Kerry’s presentation style is so clear a kindergarten can understand it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I too think that Kerry's videos are user-friendly and informative. She has such a clear down to earth way of expressing quite esoteric subjects.

      Delete
  3. I have also noticed feeling really irritated the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bouts of it too, Indigo. We need to be easy on ourselves - it can be a challenging time at present.

      Delete
  4. Hello again Sierra, we were discussing chronic people-pleasing the other day; and now this magical near-death-experience video appeared; which explained it all : Being people-pleasers we just tried to do our best in bringing JOY to others! - Allright, so far so good, however, the very sympatic gentleman in the video also confirmed that all billions of us on this planet are in fact all ONE! So, why all the negative drama? Doesn’t it all just seem like an utter waste of time and money and efforts? - I for one know that I will have a serious discussion about all this highly unnecessary drama with my Higher Self; in due course. - Anyway, let’s all keep up our good work as Lightwarriors; for as long as it takes; at least until the Event / Shift / Changeover / Liberation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The NDE video was delightful. And yes, all we people-pleasers ever wanted to do was to help others and brighten their lives. Our hearts were in the right place. Stepping back from people-pleasing can feel as if we are being callous. It's more about identifying real needs in people as opposed to what we want to DO for them!
      Yes, we Light Warriors are here for as long as it takes...Event/Shift etc etc. We signed on to see the job through to the end.

      Delete
  5. The Q clock has less than 5 hours remaining..it's 10:17 am Pacific Time here in the US ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. As you will see from my latest post, the Q clock is evolving. Watch this space...

      Delete
  6. I've stocked up on things many times, got my hopes up many times... It's quite challenging to stay excited/positive and not just have a 1000 yard stare. Sierra, I sure hope you're right and something tangible finally happens! 🤞🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, something tangible will definitely happen - it's just a matter of when...! I don't ever stock up more than I would usually have in the house, which is always about 3-4 weeks worth of food anyway. Yes, very challenging to stay excited/positive. Indeed.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Post a Comment