Detachment With A Capital D

Please use your discernment with the opening item. It is your decision whether the information resonates with you, therefore debating its credibility in the comments is pointless. Life right now is all about the 60,000 foot perspective and Detachment with a capital D.

The Q clock has been updated: THE END IS HERE. PREPARE FOR PHASE 1. BLACKOUT.

Okay, so here is my take on that intel, based on decades of research into all kinds of matters. I 'act as if' something might happen but I am unphased if it does not. In other words, I am prepared in case the internet DOES go down at some time. I have the basics of cash, food, gas in my car. A trip to the library this afternoon will furnish me with reading material. I'm good. 

IF the internet goes down, I plan to immediately go to the homes of two close Light Warrior friends who live within fifteen minutes of my place. They know IF the internet goes down, they will see me on their doorstep soon after. This plan has been in place for months. 

It pays to make a plan. Common sense prevails here, not panic.

The internet potentially going down brings in the issue of this blog. Would it still be here afterwards...? I don't know. Let's pray that Light Warrior comms will be intact afterwards and we get on with the business of calming the frightened population around us. I really don't think the Alliance would allow the loss of all the inspirational work of millions of Light Warriors worldwide.

Change of subject...

Thanks to Coach Jerry for sending me this article. Interesting to read how the military completely by-passed the jab as a potential cause for the sudden overwhelming number of cardiac arrest cases. Also scroll down to mention of Colonel-General Eric Smith. They give the cause of his cardiac arrest while exercising as a congenital heart issue. Real Raw News stated that he was the target of a [D]eep [S]tate attack.

I am including this clip of [B]iden talking (yawn) to remind everyone that he is FAKE. Look at that smooth shiny forehead that supposedly belongs to an 81 year old man. Notice how it doesn't budge when he raises his eyebrows. It's a mask, people. That is one of four actors who play the role of [B]iden (53" video). 

This little video comes as no surprise to me. I have never worn ear pods. Every time I see people walking on the foreshore wearing them, I think: 'You are frying your brain...' And it turns out I am right (42" video).

That's it for me today, lovely Light Warriors.

Ten days until Christmas and I have never felt less 'Christmasy' in my life. No tree this year - first time. No pressies this year - first time. I am just not feeling it this year and I am perfectly fine with it. 

The energies are so strange and intense, it doesn't make sense to pretend that life is business as usual. As I recently wrote in a comment, I am feeling this weird mixture of barely being on the planet yet completely wired at the same time. It's a state of constant nervous tension, even though I don't consciously feel tense.

We are all in this together, thank goodness. Keep up with the great comments...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra


Comments

  1. Just want to say thanks for your informative posts Sierra. I appreciate that you interact with your readers as well. A lot of content creators in the Light community are pretty aloof/holier than thou/uppity. I look at time predictions as encouragement. I always see the event/mass arrests/etc... as happening today. That hopeful energy brings it closer to manifestation. That's why I ignore predictions of next year or later. That being said, I continue to feel nervous anticipatory energies I've never felt before... Something is definitely VERY VERY close! 🍾🥂🎆🎇🏁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CC. You are very welcome re the posts and interacting with readers. I am acutely aware that many Light Warriors live and work undercover in isolated situations around the world. I want this community to be a gathering place, where we know we are never alone, even if we feel it sometimes.
      I was talking to my friend Lance this afternoon about your comment regarding the extreme high level of nervous tension. We agree that something BIG is close.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sierra , a profile on the rumble platform and the solution to the BLACKOUT. rumble will remain on line and viable, what ever time the old 3D matrix falls, The satellites are already in orbit and keeping the information firm in the transition to 5D. I love you .
    Ciao Sierra , un profilo sulla piattaforma rumble e la soluzione al BLACKOUT. rumble rimarra on line e agibile, qual'ora cadra la vecchia matrix 3D, I satelliti sono gia in orbita e mantengono le informazioni salde nel passaggio alla 5D. Ti voglio bene .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, AndreA. This is wonderful news! Rumble it is - and it makes perfect sense. We would not be abandoned when we most need information and support. Love and Light to you and our lovely Italian blog team...!

      Delete
    2. Love and light to you too , everything works perfectly , everything updated , and we follow the countdown on Q's clock as all your news are shown on my facebook accaunt. Fantastic , I feel them all and I feel your blog so strong. I will always thank you. We are one.
      Amore e luce anche a te , funziona tutto perfettamente , tutto aggiornato , e seguiamo il conto all rovescia sull'orologio di Q mentre vengono mostrate tutte le tue notizie sul mio accaunt facebook. Fantastico , li sento tutti e sento fortissimo il tuo blog. Ti ringrazierò sempre. Siamo uno.

      Delete
  3. Another here with the Christmas-less sentiment, I know exactly how you feel.
    Shine on :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you, Pip. Isn't it a freeing experience to not do Christmas as we have always done it...? We are in 5D already so it doesn't make sense to celebrate Christmas in the old 3D way. Shine on, my friend!

      Delete
  4. I have thought the same thing about ear pods "forever". I shudder when I see people wearing them. I did decorate for Christmas and get presents, but it seems surreal. Yesterday, I did a Hypnosis Session on a client and she was told that the Solstice was going to be very important this year. Diamond light was going to infuse us so that we can reach higher levels. Those who still don't believe will go "another way". I think Kerry K said something like that in her podcast this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing…the Diamond light would be an amazing Xmas gift!

      Delete
    2. Betsie, I am so glad you shared this hynosis session with us. It aligns with my loved one's hypnosis session on 12:12 three years ago. She kept getting the date 21st. We thought it was for 21:12 that year. But I now believe, based on your confirmation, that it will be Solstice this year. Wonderful, thank you. Hugs to you!

      Delete
    3. So glad we can validate each others info in sessions! Plus, I love your idea of having a plan in place, going to a lightworker's house, in case of a blackout! Will do! Hugs to you, too!!

      Delete
  5. Deb...when you get fearful, stop and take three deep breaths. Then say one word. Love. Look around at your loved ones. Why would you be separated from them...? I have said many times that LOVE is what holds us together in the same frequency. It is so important that you trust the love between you and your family. You will not be separated from them, I promise. We won't forget anything, or leave anyone behind. Trust your family's soul plan!
    I believe the transition will be safe, loving and peaceful. Love, Light and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend to get the feeling we each expand and evolve at our best pacing, that spirit guides of various varieties are with us to support that, whether relatively awake or not. I would tend to feel, as Sierra said, our memories, our minds, our personalities and our connections with loved ones will continue, but the focus of expressing and receiving may shift in new ways, and our life light spirit values will tend to expand, both in us types and also in the less activated people.

    It seems to me that the larger well, or cosmos of grand spirit is fundamentally gentle and benevolent, especially if one has a reception for that. But, I express, as we do, from my personal experience and interpretation, which is at best only partially accurate.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely right about not leaving my family behind. I will trust that LOVE, as it does surpass all understanding. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment