Extraordinary News: President Trump DISQUALIFIED From Election

Opening this post with a hot-off-the-press story sent to me by my friend Stephen. This is HUGE. The Colorado Supreme Court has DISQUALIFIED President Trump from running in the US election.

Their excuse is his involvement in J6. It will make him the first Presidential candidate in USA history to be deemed ineligible for Presidency. This is a crystal clear sign that [D]eep [S]tate panic has reached the point of absurdity. Surely THIS will wake people up...?? 

President Trump intends to fight the disqualification all the way to the US Supreme Court. This ridiculous move by the DS will only make President Trump even more popular. And it will provide him with legal channels to take down the DS. Q said of the DS: 'These people are stupid...'

A superb little speech from Rtd Colonel Douglas MacGregor. The video is titled 'Governments in the West are going to be swept away...' It is a must-watch. It will help you to understand just how close to full victory We The People are all over the world (1' 11" video).

Thanks to my friend Lance for forwarding me this article. This news has massive implications for Health Ministers worldwide who pushed the jab on their people. Ironically our former NZ [C]ovid Health Minister is now our current Prime Minister. Our former Prime Minister Ardern scarpered when she saw that the jig was up. She didn't get far - GITMO, apparently.

Thanks to blog reader Maria for this article - we knew the EV market was going to crash soon.

Yesterday a neighbor pulled out of his driveway in his EV as I walked past. I didn't hear or see his vehicle - it was hidden behind another vehicle - and he nearly ran me over. I think EVs are creepy with the lack of engine noise. He admitted that EVs are dangerous because children and pets don't hear them coming and get run over.

Thanks again to Maria for forwarding this MSM article about [E]pstein. Maybe a few [D]eep [S]taters will take the cowardly way out and suicide themselves before New Year, knowing what lies ahead for them.


Kash Patel puts it bluntly about revealing the names on [E]pstein's list (1' 30" video).

This is great news out of Texas. 


Some Light Warriors believe that Texas will be the new seat of government in USA after Washington has been turned into a natural swamp to atone for the [s]atanic swamp that it represented for decades. President Trump: "I will drain the swamp...'

I have posted this meme before but it bears repeating.



Finally, this stunning shot of the Aurora in Iceland yesterday reminds us that Earth's beauty can be quite breath-taking at times.

Image


Thank you to lovely blog reader friends who sent me links and stories for this post. Your research time is much appreciated by me.

Friends, we are entering an extremely interesting time in this final phase of the Alliance operation to destroy the [D]eep [S]tate on planet Earth. Past channeled messages indicated that towards the end, the action would be coming from multiple angles - to the point where your head will be swiveling trying to keep up with it all. It feels pretty close to that scenario now.

Stay calm. Ground yourself with frequent forays into nature, as weather allows. Talk to Light Warrior friends as often as possible. And get plenty of rest. There could be little opportunity for down-time in the days and weeks ahead.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline - please know that I never take your presence on this blog for granted. You are appreciated and loved.

      Delete
  2. When I saw the Epstein News today I figured things would get wild before then. So... Less than 2 weeks? Maybe a week like the updated Q clock? It's tough holding desolate grid spots with only normie friends/family around. I do remember one, (of many) warnings before coming here. "You must spread out in a Light grid on the surface. Encounters with others of the mission will be short and rare. Your locations and station frequencies must be maintained. The margin for error is razor thin, almost all must endure." For each Lightworker/warrior that checked out it made it harder on the rest of us. Thankfully our reinforcements came with every high vibration baby that was born here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I totally resonate with your situation - it is very tough holding the Light in isolated places. Until about three years ago, there was no one nearby I could talk to about any of this information. Fortunately that changed and I am now extremely grateful to have several Light Warrior soul tribe members living close by. But the years before I met them were isolated and tough. Like you, I knew why I was holding my post on the outer fringes - part of the global Light grid. Thank goodness there are many more of us now.

      Delete
  3. @CosmicCustodian your memories are amazing and right on with what we are going through. Reading comments like yours for some reason makes me feel stronger internally….perhaps strengthening our mission. Thank you! In regards to the babies, I read that it is quality and not quantity of the babies being born and that among these special babies will be a handful of very advanced dna activated beings. I get the feeling of ascended masters entering earth that will be awake from birth.

    The Canadian news kept repeating how all gas cars will be phased out by 2035 and only hybrid and electric cars will be for sale. One minute they are concerned for our environment and yet they are pushing EV cars that will fill our landfills with dead batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks @Indigo! I'm happy to share whatever info I can remember. I only spent 6 years on this planet before the Harmonic Convergence. I tip my hat to any Lightworker/Warrior who may have spent decades in those dense, super-harsh fields. Thankfully babies coming in now won't have to experience anything like that! I've seen a few that were pretty advanced, we're getting close to Masters coming in... In regards to doomy future predictions, don't worry about those. They just lull the dark into thinking they have more time then they do. I've always felt like a man for a world that didn't exist yet. That world is VERY close!🥳🎇🎆. Much ♥️!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, as one of those Light Warriors who has spent decades in this harsh 3D world...yes, we are tired...! But it's wonderful to see the younger Light Warriors coming on board. It means we can step back, just a little, and share the load. I agree about the highly evolved babies coming in now - look into their eyes and you see pure Love.

      Delete
  5. What does everyone feel may happen before Christmas? Knowing how corrupt the court system is...most of Congress.. on and on it's hard for me to be encouraged without EBS and military taking over and all watching the 8hr movies..I don't see how we awaken the rest without a virtual slap in the face.
    Judging by my own family members the sleeping pills have not worn off 😆😆 All can be rationalized by them still as normal. The Epstein list is good but we all know how slow the process is and they can just distract the people with some other psy op and people forget about it. Crashing the system wld get their attention! 😉🎄🎁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, it would be great to have a crystal ball to know what happens before Christmas...!

      Delete
    2. Doug, I think the power stays on and EBS with no Internet for awhile (10 days of darkness?). I think the "mass arrests" have already been happening over the last 5-6 years covertly. Think about it, how could you mobilize the 100,000s of necessary troops all at once without tipping off the DS? The Q clock just changed message too. I think it means both cabal and normies who can't stand the illusion totally shattering will check out...

      Delete
    3. CC, I saw that the Q clock changed over too - I will refer to it in today's post because it's a big deal. First color picture. Dark to Light. And yes, I mentioned in the previous post about DSers committing suicide before New Year. And I agree with you that the mass arrests have been happening behind the scenes for at least six years.

      Delete
    4. Thanks Sierra, I missed the part about the b and w to color! Maybe like in The Wizard of Oz we step through into a totally different world🤔

      Delete
    5. Thank YOU, CC - it only came to me as I was responding to your comment..!

      Delete

Post a Comment