Light Warriors And 'The Light From Heaven'

Before I started writing this post, I sat with my feet up on my office window-sill, drinking green tea and staring out at my garden.

I just sat there, contemplating the crazy journey we Light Warriors are currently experiencing - AND the fact that we volunteered. Yes, we eagerly raised our hand Upstairs and said, 'Pick me, pick me...!' We desperately rushed to the head of the queue so we wouldn't miss out. 

What...were...we...thinking...???

All jokes aside, I want you to be proud of the amazing job you are doing on Earth on behalf of humanity. This is the same humanity that has ridiculed you, judged you and cast you aside like a discarded toy. Yes, the very same. Yet we still battle every day to save these people who think we are the crazy ones. If that is not a supreme example of unconditional love, I don't know what is.

I was drawn to pick up my own book I wrote about twelve years ago titled Welcome To the Fifth Dimension (please don't ask where to get it, it's been out of print for years). At the time I had a regression session and met with Mother Mary. Today I was gob-smacked to read about masks in the channeling. At the time I thought the masks were symbolic. Wow. Here is an excerpt...

Mother Mary says, 'People who read your blog, encourage them to rise above it all. A sense of detachment is so important. Floating is the metaphor for surviving the times ahead...'

She is showing me a scene of Earth in darkness, a veil of darkness is descending upon the planet. Everyone is hiding behind masks. I want to say to the people, "Put down the masks! Stand in your light - don't be afraid..."

I get a sense of a massive army of lightworkers...they are standing under the light of heaven - it is pouring down upon them.

Mother Mary says, 'Where there is humility, there is God. Ego is rampant on Earth. Importance, celebrity, all of those things are going to come crashing down. It is dying - the created facade of the third dimension is now irrelevant.'

'Once it falls away, people will be very afraid because that is all they have got. And without that they really have no idea who they are. And that's when the fear will come - with the stripping away of all the facades. Without the facades, people will be 'naked'. And because of their 'nakedness' they will be afraid of the light from heaven.'

We lightworkers have to 'clothe' them. I get an image of lightworkers trying to place robes over all the naked people. The humility that comes from being naked, without all the props, brings gratitude from the people. They are grateful when the lightworkers come with robes to cover them - to restore their dignity.

Some people run from the lightworkers; they try to hide. But many take the robes because they have nothing else to fall back on. All is stripped bare. Many receive the light into their hearts. They feel regret that they didn't take it before - they know it was offered to them - but the lightworkers urge them to forgive themselves. The past is not important.

The people who take the robes start to help those around them. There is a sense of us all gathering as many people as we can, standing together under the light from heaven.

Here ends the excerpt. 

It's astounding to see now, all these years later, how sadly accurate it turned out to be. Back then I could never have imagined BILLIONS of people wearing masks on their faces for months, even years, because they were afraid of getting a (fake) flu. But - that is exactly what happened.
 
Maybe the light from heaven is some kind of solar flash...? Hmmm.

Light Warriors, soon we will be busy 'clothing' the people. Rest now while you can.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Hi Sierra, I inform you that the availability of your articles in the feedreader has been reestablished 😊.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, great news Ric...! Thank you - and lovely to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. We light beings have been naked for some time as we have put our ego’s aside and stood strong in our truth. Truth is what’s going to set everyone FREE and strip them from the fake matrix. So many people still associate themselves with a false identity or a title given to them. Your reinforcement of looking at all that transpires from a higher perspective sure has made my thoughts easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indigo - I love your perspective on the channeled message. The TRUTH is going to set everyone free, very soon.

      Delete
  3. ...... "the created facade of the third dimension" ...... - Yesterday I watched the Nobel prize ceremony from Stockholm where the distinguished nobility were all armed to their teeth with blingy props - ...... "and without that they really have no idea who they are" ..... - Thanks again Sierra, this here latest article is profound! - As Light Warriors; let's just do our best when it all comes crashing down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Finn. Those ceremonies are so fake and plastic when seen through higher dimensional eyes. And with Pedowood ceremonies, you know that most, if not all, the 'women' are actually men and vice versa, it makes the whole charade absurd. We now see that the Emperor has no clothes. And we are telling the people...!!

      Delete
  4. When reading this excerpt it came to my mind that many of us have experienced that unpleasant feeling of "helplessness" in dreams, when, due to any normally absurd circumstance generated by our subconscious, we find ourselves naked in public.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. That is what it will be like for humanity when they are suddenly jolted out of their dream to realize, to their horror, they have in fact been living in a nightmare. Thanks Ric.

      Delete
  5. 💜💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caroline, Love and Light to you!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You are very welcome Betsie, lovely to hear from you.

      Delete
  7. Great post Sierra! I remember fragments of being at that Angelic Council meeting. The plan was to let Gaia fully cleanse, but that meant major cataclysms and near total loss of life. A small minority stood up and essentially said: "If I have to go down there to ensure a liberation timeline, so be it!". I even ran my mouth and said something like: "I've been there thousands of times, don't be pansies, it cant be that hard!". Boy was I wrong!🤣. At the hot springs I saw nakedness as the great equalizer. Someone could have arrived in worn out threads or designer clothes, (both did) yet in the pools you couldn't tell the difference and everyone looked the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I am still laughing as I write these words, I love your 'don't be pansies, it can't be that hard'. SO funny...! Yes, I have written before about my memories of that Council meeting, except, unlike you, I was very reluctant as I stepped forward when no one else would. I KNEW. But here we are, and in spite of the hardship and isolation, we can still have a good laugh. Thank you CC...!

      Delete
  8. Thanks Sierra, we could see the plandemic as a beta test to see the level of compliance, the local city council here want full on Nazi they passed a resolution demanding all people wear a mask this was of course illegal and the local police wouldn't enforce it. They went as fast as wanting to create special fines and tickets etc. Sitting on the council in favor was a former judge! Local doctors were stating masks harm your respiratory system and provide no safety this didn't make any difference. The level of programming was astounding. Whatever fauci and the CDC said was from God directly and must be followed. Not 1 vax but 2 then boosters it's so unreal yet it happened.! Americans supposedly free thinkers right nope so many I know just followed along.
    I never did, attended my son's ballgames no mask while many I respected say in compliance with a mask on. It was actually kind of fun to see adults squirm as if I had the plague and they would actually move away 😆
    Grocery shopping always fun but I ran into like minded people who saw the lie and it gave me hope hope that we would rise above the darkness stop the high speed descent and regain control of our ship plummeting toward a dark abyss and we would turn back toward the Light! Takes time to turn a ship of our size around but it's happening! Dec 15th let's hope James G and so many others are correct and Christmas does indeed come early! 🎄🕯️🎄🕯️🎄🕯️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great sharing, thanks Doug. We didn't have official enforcement here in NZ around mask wearing. Sadly, people were so readily compliant, it wasn't necessary. I never wore a mask anywhere either. As you say, grocery shopping was fun - getting glared at by people over their blue masks, and children gazing at me in astonishment because I smiled at them and they could see my face (that was also very sad too, actually).
      You are right about turning around the ship, it is agonizingly slow. However, we are DOING it, one day at a time. Bring on early Christmas!

      Delete
    2. Yes those looks as if I was from another planet! 😆

      Delete
  9. I have been thinking about your book, WELCOME TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION, for a while now. If you wanted to sell it, or give it away, I still have digital copies. It might help some newly awakened peeps out there. Totally up to you, hon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I actually think I will just use it for excerpts, like I did here today. Thanks for the offer though.
      Blog readers, my lovely friend and blog reader Deb published my book WELCOME TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION along with several others when she had a publishing company.
      However, I think we are right on the cusp of the big action where we will be DOING it instead of reading about it.

      Delete
  10. I only ever wore a mask if needed to I still see some people wearing a mask but it's always nice to see most people not wearing them. I'm not sure what to think of the people being naked and robes but it does make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scott...lovely to hear from you. The 'nakedness' was symbolic of stripping away all distractions and ego, leaving the person with what was left - which in many cases is a sense of nothingness which must be extremely frightening. We Light Warriors will 'cloth' them in Love and Light and a new understanding that the distractions and ego were illusion, and are not necessary anymore - if you choose it.

      Delete

Post a Comment