Musk/Carlson/Jones/Rogan: Formidable Foursome

Thanks to blog reader and dear friend Bev for sending me this excellent newsletter about Alex Jones' return to the public stage. Highly recommended reading.

I agree with David Sorensen - the formidable foursome of Elon Musk, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and Joe Rogan is THE END of the global MSM. 

Remember, this MSM death operation was planned years ago. The White Hats intended for Elon Musk to take over Twitter so they could use the platform to disseminate their information. Tucker Carlson was always going to leave Fox and go independent. And Alex Jones..? Well, he held the fort fiercely and bravely until the other three men could join him.

Musk...Carlson...Jones...Rogan. These four men are our heroes. In years to come, we Light Warriors will share how we KNEW what was happening before it happened. How cool are we...?

An update on USA politics. I admit that I find the [B]idens boring now. Marjorie Taylor Greene gave a blistering condemnation of Hunter [B]iden's court no-show to reporters. Girl talk here, sorry guys - I love her dress and brooch (1' 25" video).

Hunter's court no-show is yet another example of Q's: 'You can't tell the people; you have to show them...' This latest Hunter circus will have been scripted by the Alliance to wake up the people. Hurry and wake up, already...!

Karmic moment for father Joe regarding his wayward son. Oops. (20" video).

Let's hope this is not an empty threat...



Another reminder that the [D]eep [S]tate have to telegraph their movements ahead of time.


Finally, I was rivetted by this superb article about living in the higher frequencies. I strongly identify with all the points. It was as if the author had been following me around for a few days. 

I have to say, the article was very reassuring for me. Many of the Ascension 'symptoms' we Light Warriors experience are quite subtle. We could easily feel that it is only us going crazy. No, my friends - we are ALL going crazy together. It's a comforting thought, isn't it..??

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Hi Bill...I have always resonated with Brenda's blog posts. She has an innate way of summarizing exactly what we Light Warriors are going through.
    As for me, I am about to snack on toasted sourdough bread and camembert cheese. It is my latest supper treat. And I think it helps me to sleep better too, strangely...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://rumble.com/v4144jd-next-live-wednesday-december-13th-2023-800-pm-eastern.html
    Wait til you hear that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, Margarita, I am looking forward to it..!

      Delete
  3. It's ironic contempt of Congress when most of Congress are traitors themselves and must be removed per Q.
    I saw a meme, a photo of Congress that read Epstein's client list. Early Christmas is a I am focused on now! πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, Epstein is the keystone to the final toppling of the DS. Early Christmas, indeed...!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Is all I can say. Woke up today super spacey and hard to ground. Humans and animals acting strange and weird symptoms. I've never felt this level of nervous energy before! Like an actor getting ready to go onstage before the performance of a lifetime. Something BIIIIIGG is about to happen! Gotten my hopes up before, but this feels different. It's like 3D is dissolving at breakneck speed. Anyone else feeling this?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CC...Yes, I absolutely relate to this. I feel that I am barely on the planet yet at the same time I feel completely wired. It is a heightened level of nervous energy such as I have never felt before, exactly as you describe. And animals and people are definitely acting weirdly. Dolores Cannon predicted this happening. Your assessment of 3D dissolving at breakneck speed is spot on. Thank goodness we are all in this together, friends...!

      Delete
    2. Dolores was a boss! I got to hear her at a Lightworkers conference about 15 years ago in Chicago. She talked for around 3 hours, and we all wished she had more time... Just had a X class solar flare a few hours ago, usually only have like 5-6 of those per year. Hope this truly is it!πŸ™πŸ€ž♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
    3. I went to one of Dolores's last training workshops in Melbourne many years ago. It was a real privilege to spend time around her. Her work is unsurpassed when it comes to past life and off-planet regressions and research.
      And yay for the solar flare. Bring it on...!

      Delete
  5. For me just tired a lot.. no amount of sleep seems to help completely. I'm ready to see the credits roll on this production πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yes, re the tiredness, Doug. I can sleep solidly all night but still be tired during the day. Bring on the credits, we are ready...

      Delete
  6. I loved that Era of Flight article! Made me feel no so alone, even though it says we all have our own unique journeys that we're on. I'm not the only one feeling this way, and that's incredibly reassuring. Plus, today I had a brief conversation with another woman who is Awake that I did not expect, which lifted me up even more. Today is a GOOD day and I'm going to enjoy every single moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely that you had a conversation with an awake person, Deb. I know it is a rare occasion for you. Yes, when we have good days - and we do - it is a case of having deep gratitude. Love, Light and hugs to you my friend.

      Delete
  7. Living in the higher frequencies right now is spot on. I believe we are all about to be enlightened.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment