Real Raw News: 'Trump In Charge'

Every Light Warrior on the planet needs to read this Real Raw News story titled 'Trump In Charge'This RRN article provides confirmation that the Alliance is in FULL control. It is perfect timing for Light Warriors as we head into 2024.
Important excerpts from the article...

'..."President Trump says much of what he says for optical effect. It’s a script. Call it theatrical subterfuge. On one hand, he’s ranting on Truth because he knows that’s what the enemy wants to see, but on the other hand, he’s sitting behind his desk smiling as he exposes one traitor after another,” the source said.

Our source added that the lawful president does not telegraph his moves... 

...“The president’s war room monitors a lot of Deep State activity, and Trump has people everywhere. The Deep State has its spies, and Trump has his. Not much escapes the president’s vigilant gaze. President Trump fully expects the Supreme Court to overturn the moves to cancel him, as the military arrests the traitors,” our source said...'(Real Raw News)

This is a most intriguing little video, thanks to Kat for posting it. Gene Ho, President Trump's former photographer and current editor of George magazine talks about NESARA/GESARA. Interestingly, a few minutes ago I was chatting to an elderly US friend on Skype. He said he had just been to his bank and there was much more money there than he expected. I mentioned NESARA to him before I even came across this video...(15" video)
Thanks to Stephen for forwarding me this Rumble video titled 'They Won't Be Able To Walk Down The Street'. You will not see this footage on MSM (20 minute video).
The Q clock has updated again...'Y2K3: 6D>7D UPGRADE. EN ROUTE.'
President Trump posted about the [D]eep [S]tate agenda for the illegal migrants.
What a thoughtful post. Thank you from this particular Light Warrior who identifies with decades of 'awakeness'. And you are not late - I am just rapt that you showed up.
This is a thought-provoking poster. It certainly got me thinking about taking responsibility for my own triggers, of which there are a few.
Change of subject...

My new neighbors are very loud people. I have never in all my life lived around such sustained noise - constant yelling, loud music, machinery. The peace of my quiet retirement neighborhood where I have lived for eleven years has been completely shattered. A complaint to the property rental manager was fruitless.
Why, at this late stage in the game, did I manifest these people...? Because I did. I am not a victim here.
It could be a last minute test of extreme tolerance. I notice that many Light Warriors are undergoing gnarly last minute tests. As I write these words, I realize that they have been gone for two hours. Again, I can hear the birds singing. They are happy people - they just don't care one bit about their impact on people around them. I will remind myself to appreciate the blissful windows of peace. Let gratitude reign.

Finally, it is New Years Eve here in New Zealand. This morning I wrote in my journal: 'Last day of the year, thank God it's over...!' I am fairly certain I wrote those same words on 31st December last year, and the two years before that. This year it feels particularly heart-felt. I am sure I am not alone in this sentiment.
Light Warriors, you are such a gutsy, intelligent, funny, amazing bunch of people. I feel very blessed to be heading into the water-shed year of 2024 in your company. Let's have some fun next year...!
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.
Where We Go One We Go All.
Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! Sierra🌟
    πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Caroline...! You have been an amazing supporter this year, always a delight. Thank you...!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Sierra!πŸ₯³πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸΎπŸ₯‚. We've got another day to wait here in the States. I agree with last minute tests and difficulties. Those things are triggering me far less than they used to. Sure feels different then previous New Year's, maybe something big does manifest?πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, CC...! Yes, I agree about triggers - there is definitely a level of detachment now that wasn't there even six months ago. The whole Xmas/New Year period has felt so strange this year, unlikely any I have experienced before. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  3. Sierra, did your elderly friend say how much more in his account than expected? It sure looks promising Nesara will happen perhaps the plan has been altered especially if no solar flash is needed just DNA upgrades and perhaps Trump doesn't have to be officially recognized as potus for nesara/gesara to be implemented as I previously assumed.
    Alot of great expectations as the Q clock counts down. πŸ₯³πŸŽ‡πŸ’΅πŸŒˆπŸ“½️🍿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he didn't say, Doug. A close Light Warrior friend said that their power bills have been mysteriously paid by the company - and that is here in NZ. I think NESARA is being drip fed around the world ahead of the BIG one.

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Galactic Sister! Thank you for bringing so many of us together πŸ’•. I’ve read that 2024 will be easier if we are heart centered and that means our feelings are important. Wishing everyone a smooth transition into the changes we are about to experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you, Indigo - fellow Galactic sister and star traveller...! I think 2024 will be a great year for Light Warriors. We have had plenty of time to prepare...enjoy...!

      Delete
  5. Thanks all for this community helps me beyond words to share my thoughts with like minded light Warriors! May this New Year be the best ever for humanity and mother gaia! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Aron. So lovely to hear from you...! Take care there in Iceland. You are holding the Light at the far end of the Earth from me here in NZ. Go you...!

      Delete
    2. I just woke up in California on new years day. Spreading light there too :)

      Delete
    3. Awesome being in California, Aron. Enjoy...! I love California and want to spend plenty of time there after liberation.

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year, my lovely friend...! Hugs to you and your boys. Deb, these last minute lessons are certainly trying. Hang in there. We Are With You in spirit.
    Meanwhile a Light Warrior friend is surmising that the Q clock Ds could be days not dimensions. Hmmmm. It makes sense, doesn't it...??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year Sierra and thank you for all the sparks you send out that ignites us all.... I think we have a big 2024 coming up WWG1WGA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Ar hie in UK... ! I so look forward to meeting up with a fellow Kiwi when I get over there after liberation. Yes indeed, a BIG 2024 ahead. WWG1WGA. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a girlfriend in the same situation you are. New neighbors that are loud into the early morning, after years of peaceful quiet tranquility. And the landlord doesn’t care. So she’s moving and heart broken to leave her favorite place. She doesn’t understand why either.

    Yet we don’t always understand when things change and look bad. Maybe it’s to make a change we wouldn’t have done that leads to something else that’s great. That happened to me 2 years ago when I had to move and go live with and care for my folks until they passed. Now I am grateful I did that and have landed in a wonderful place, which I wouldn’t have done if not “forced” to leave my lovely home. So you never know, and the best may be unfolding for you. Same as with the alliance plan. Have faith all is working out perfectly!!

    Happy New Year Sierra! We’ve waited many years for 2024, and the best is yet to come. πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Alice...! Yes, you are right - we have waited many years for 2024. And I love the reminder that the best is yet to come. Absolutely!
      Regarding my neighbors, they are actually lovely happy people. It's just an educational thing which I am putting into place with baby steps.
      And I agree with you - there is always purpose to everything, especially at this late stage in the game. Hugs to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment