Explosive Tucker Carlson/Alex Jones Interview

Two highly formidable TRUTH journalists have combined forces in an explosive interview that will rattle the rafters in every [D]eep [S]tate mansion on the planet. Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones...well, they pretty much interviewed each other, really (1 hour 30 minute video).

Here is Tucker Carlson again, this time joined by Elon Musk to drop giant red pills on humanity. Their combined social media reach is in the hundreds of millions. Alex Jones...Tucker Carlson...Elon Musk. Yes, friends, the panic among the DS players is quite something to contemplate.



Hunter [B]iden is (finally) facing 17 years (love the number) jail time in the slowest indictment process in history. 

A reminder from Kat of the TRUTH about the [B]iden crime family. Heinous.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸš€ Elon Musk continues to shine his neon X spotlight
on deep state pedophiles / child traffickers.
Today he’s aimed at Hunter Biden’s laptop videos
& Bill Gates — emphasizing that Gates went to Epstein Island
36 TIMES πŸ’₯

7-9-20 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ 1:15:10 Colleen & Charlie Freak
The Biden Crime Family is a despicable,
uncouth crime family
known for one thing more than anything else
— the procurement of children.
That’s why Joe Biden has his son involved
with this gas/propane company in the Ukraine.
[Burisma]
That is a front for what they’re really doing.
Hunter is over there procuring children in war-torn areas,
helping George Soros create constant havoc
so you constantly have children separated from parents.
THAT'S Hunter Biden’s job.
He’s a hunter-of-children
to be extracted then for adrenochrome.
The Biden crime family were taking
hundreds of thousands of children every single year
out of Eastern Europe.” πŸ’”


Thanks to blog reader Maria for forwarding this intel about extraordinary sun activity. Please use your discernment, as always.



Excellent health information that debunks the myth of 'dementia'. It is not dementia - it is actually diabetes. Must-watch (1' 20" video).

The glossy mags promote sugary cakes and slices. They look delicious, don't they..? Oh, how I miss cake. However, it is easy for me to step away from the seductive icing and replace cravings with reality. The horror story behind those sumptuous photos is found in the recipe ingredients list. Most cakes contain quarter to half a KILO of sugar. I have learned to appreciate savory treats.

Here is your feel-good video for today. This one is in honor of you lovely Light Warrior Dads out there, including my awesome nephew who is a solo father of two (1' 20" video).

Finally, how are those Ascension symptoms going for you? Here is my update: Ringing ears...increasing loss of interest in food which is just a tiny bit disconcerting...loss of interest in movies and TV series (good ones) that used to be a welcome distraction...sense of unreality as I look out of my window at my neighborhood.

Those are the challenging aspects. However, there are benefits to this Ascension business. I am much more confident and sure of myself than I was six months or three years ago. The [P]landemic forced us Light Warriors to dig deep and find resources of resilience we didn't know were there. 

Also I am grateful for the basics of life - roof over my head, car, dollars in the bank, my health. Many people in my area do not have a secure home. There is an appalling critical housing shortage in all of New Zealand and particularly in my region.

Most importantly, I am very grateful for my wonderful friends and my beautiful daughters (and yes they are beautiful, I am not just saying that!). My friends include each one of you in this community, scattered all over the world, bravely holding your sword of TRUTH high each and every day despite the lengthy journey that has been this Earth mission.

Keep that TRUTH sword raised, Light Warriors. Humanity needs you.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. "When President Putin met with Saudi Arabia UAE on Dec 6th you all know that was the end of the Fiat USD correct? Emerging markets like Iraq will reinstate their currency so they can trade with 1:1 parity with 1st world economies. From official reports in Iraq; the fiat USD will not be used after January 1st 2024."

    https://twitter.com/Prolotario1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the USA it is easy to buy silver rounds from JM Bullion. You can pay with your checking account and save some money. They even have coins that say JM Bullion on them. They also sell old 90% silver dimes. And you can buy Iraqi dinar from Ebay and take a chance that it will go 1 to 1 with the new USA dollar someday.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for this information, Wayne. Especially the reminder that USD will not be used in Iraq after 1st Jan. That is a big marker towards the RV.

      Delete
  2. Aluminum and fluoride I think are causing dementia .. a neighbor of ours elderly fit as can be now has dementia. Plus of course all the bio weapons called vaccines.
    They have dropped so much on us vis chemtrails it's amazing f we are still here lol. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Doug about aluminium and fluoride, along with the sugar. I am currently watching a video about what is in the chemtrails, will share it tomorrow. Yes, you are right - it IS amazing that we are still here after everything the DS has subjected us to over many decades.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But yes refined sugar feeds diabetes and cancer and it also kills a man's testosterone levels ..woman too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, Light and hugs to you Caroline - you always brighten my day. And it's a gloomy grey day here today.

      Delete
  6. Lately I've been eating more out of habit than hunger. Usually sleeping well, but not last night. I hear you about the worldly stuff Sierra. I spend less time on trivial (sports things) and even metaphysical reading. It all feels so fleeting and transitory now... This long, slow, agonizing battle of attrition with evil is difficult to be patient with. I'm ready for a final grizzly-ass showdown with darkness even if it's chaotic for awhile. Dear sweet Infinite, please be soon!πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great comment, thanks CC. You have made my day. Yes, indeed - everything seems so fleeting and transitory. I look at clothes and know I must wear them, I look at food and know I must eat it, but I have not the slightest bit of interest in either. Entertainment - whether mags, dvds, spiritual books - seems boring. What do we do...??? We Light Warriors have such a tenuous hold on 3D life at present. We really are amazing to persevere. Love and Light to you CC.

      Delete
    2. I totally hear you about even wearing clothes Sierra. I worked at 2 different clothing optional hot springs in NorCal. I do miss soaking every day and naked pool cleaner is about the coolest 3D job one can have.😎🀣 Even that got old and they treated the employees very expedibly at both places. I look at nudity like drinking alcohol. Repression leads to deviancy. Like in Europe there is usually no set drinking age and kids don't get alcohol poisoning like in the US were drinking is such a big taboo. Wish nudity was kept more innocent and not overly sexualized...πŸ™„. Nature is keeping me sane right now. Walked barefoot in Lake Huron todayπŸ₯Ά Very grounding! Hang in there, we're almost home! Much♥️

      Delete
  7. I was in the middle of watching that Alex Jones/Tucker Carlson video when I remembered I hadn't read your blog yet. Chilling how Alex puts the whole agenda together for us all to see!

    Ascension symptoms: The ear ringing really ramps up for me at night. I'm almost used to it, it's been going on for so long. Time speeding up and slowing down (mostly speeding up). For me, I'm strangely very hungry at really weird times, though it takes very little food to fill me up - sometimes feeling hungry and full at the same time. All sorts of weird aches and pains every day, most of which can't be explained. I am lucky to have the time to let myself relax at night for a few hours before bed, spending time with the 3 in my family who live with me, since I have so few people to spend it with otherwise - it feels like all my family members & friends I knew are no longer here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you, Deb. Yes, like you the ear ringing has become part of my life, although sometimes it is louder than others when I am getting downloads.
      Most if not all Light Warriors have had family members and friends fall away on this journey. We are grateful for the loved ones who are still with us, albeit few in number. Hugs to you, my lovely friend.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment