We Do It For The Children

I have decided to focus on one subject in this post. Please watch this short clip first (1' 30" video). 

Child [s]ex trafficking is one of the most heinous prolific industries on planet Earth. Millions of children have been kidnapped off streets in poor countries and transported in container ships across the world to the most horrific life (and death) imaginable. It is REAL. If you have not yet watched the TRUTH movie Sound of Freedom, I strongly urge you to do it.

Yes, this is a grim subject for Christmas week. Do you think those traumatised children knew it was Christmas...or their birthday...?

Digital soldier Light Warriors are often asked about the motivation for their daily commitment to disseminating information. Some of us have been doing it for over ten years. The children will always be high on our motivation list. We do it for the children.

Years ago when I first learned about [a]drenochrome, the enormity of the [s]atanic evil made me sick to my stomach - and I shed a lot of tears. A lot. The tears have dried up....the nausea can still strike at times...however my determination to contribute to the END of this evil on Earth has never wavered.

So please take a moment this Christmas to acknowledge the vast anonymous Light Warrior network that has been working behind the scenes to free the children. Particularly, we honor the military personnel who cleared the DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases) and saw scenes of your worst nightmares. We will never know their names but their heroic efforts will never be forgotten.

Humanity has suffered. And many people are still suffering terribly - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

Our BEST Christmas gift to humanity is to remain steadfast in our positive calm faith. TRUST the plan. SUPPORT the Alliance. BE the Light that is so badly needed on Earth right now. Keep your Sword of TRUTH raised high - you are making a difference, Light Warriors.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I'd have trouble keeping my anger in check if that woman and ill be polite calling her a woman can't answer a yes or no question. Maybe they should switch her with the kids and see how long before she complains I'd give it a minute. Maybe a all expenses trip to gitmo along with everyone else she works with should be arranged 😤🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her guilt was disgusting. She didn't even attempt to lie or fudge the question. Complicit and therefore accountable. I am sure she will be GITMO bound, Scott.

      Delete
  2. I've seen enough horrifying things involving children in my mind's eye. I don't want to have more of that swimming around in my consciousness by watching things like frazzledrip. I think even when the truth hits the fan it will be limited in what's shown/told to the public. Just like the financial collapse, it's important not to do things to the collective consciousness that drag down the vibrations and destroy all our hard fought Lightwork. Thankfully, I think most of the monsters who did unspeakable things to children are long gone. Source is gonna go full on Sodom/Gomorrah with the remainder VERY soon! Just don't look back! 🧂🧂🧂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not bear to watch the Fr--drip video. Reading about it is hard enough. Yes, CC, you are right - I think most of those monsters have gone. I really wanted to acknowledge the hidden tragic pain of those millions of children whose childhoods were stolen from them forever. We Are With You.

      Delete
  3. Love and Light to all the children and imagine the parents losing a child and finding out this was what happened. Personally I would easily dispatch anyone involved remove them from this matrix. We hear it's a school a game but this doesn't seem like it to me..more like a prison planet more like hell to be honest.
    Take care all hope this all ends now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughtful caring comment, Doug. I do believe the trafficking must be virtually all over, and the rescue of the children. Justice will prevail.

      Delete

Post a Comment