Entering The Next Phase: JUSTICE

My friend Emma sent me this great post. She and I both resonate with it, and we are sure you will too. Notice who posted the Q drop...President Trump/Q+. BOOM.




Speaking of our esteemed Commander-in-Chief, check out this Fox News interview excerpt. Constitutional attorney Mark Smith, talking about the Democrats corrupt campaign to keep President Trump off the 2024 election ballot: 'The Supreme Court will fix it FAST...' (4' 31" video).

This is very interesting. Read the RRN article, then the message from Douglas MacGregor...




Stephen sent me this video of wide-spread flooding in England - virtually the whole country is inundated. Q: 'Watch the water...' (1' 50" video).

This article by Steve Kirsch is an excellent summary of the TRUTH about the deadly jab. Pass it on.

I...love...this...post. Thanks QAnon211.

'...I once had a friend who grew up in China ask me why so many Americans watch the news. Confused, I asked, "What do you mean?"
She responded, "Well, in China no one watches the news because we all know it's propaganda. I guess Americans haven't figured that out yet."
Among the moments that completely changed my paradigm on life - this was one of them...'

Finally, I was blessed with visits from THREE starships last night, within ten minutes. Blissful. 

If you want to be visited by starships, follow this simple three-step strategy.
Firstly, set up a timeframe every night and STICK to it. I go out between 10.20 and 10.30pm. 
Secondly, sit down comfortably so your head is still and look at the same patch of sky.
Thirdly, ASK our Galactic family to visit with you. Be patient. It will happen if you persevere.

Emma and I agree that the Word of the Day/Week/Month/Year is...Balance. The only way to stay upright and reasonably sane during this chaotic topsy-turvy time on planet Earth is to focus on staying balanced in all areas of your life. Relationships: let go of toxic people and reach out to fellow Light Warriors. Food: Try to eat simple healthy food. Exercise: Get outside and walk every day, yes even when it is cold and raining. I don't miss a day in winter unless the wind is horizontal.

Stay calm and positive, Light Warriors. We are now entering the next phase: JUSTICE.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, so lovely to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. Justice phase is coming great news!! The flooding in UK is bad alot of homes damaged it appears. Yes sadly our news here in the States has been pure propaganda since at least 1963 perhaps earlier when the Cee Eye AA infiltrated the 3 major networks we had back then. How easy it was only 3 networks and no internet people were much easier to convince and mind control. Thanks Sierra staying balanced and positive here in N Idaho 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember when we had real journalists here in NZ too, Doug. They actually challenged the politicians and held them accountable. Well, the MSM is toast, because on-line TRUTH journalists rule...!

      Delete
  3. I have a friend from China that told me to not buy anything I would consume. I had found some bulk organic herbs on Amazon and she said “no”. I am certainly looking forward to the next phase. It will be interesting to experience it play out as there have been so many surprises along the way. I hear for some it will be smooth and others very topsy turvy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Indigo, that is right that it will be very smooth for people who have 'done their work'. It will be most topsy turvy for people who have steadfastly refused to face the TRUTH about life on Earth, and have done nothing to release their karmic baggage from past lives. Those of us who have done those two things will definitely have the smoothest Ascension.

      Delete
  4. Just to clarify, my friend said to not buy products from China…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sierra, I've done the steps AND the first night I think I was shown 3. The 3 look like stars but then disappear. I wasn't sure. THEN, last night - very cloudy - I thought, 'won't be able to see any tonight' when I thought well, maybe I will - so, I stayed. THEN something caught my eye - a light (star) I was so pleased. I watched with a smile and then, it disappeared.
    I told myself it might just be my wild imagination but I have a theory - if it doesn't hurt me or anyone else to believe this thing (that seems so impossible) AND I like it... then, I can believe it. SO - I've seen 4 starships. Input welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Boo - absolutely awesome...! I saw three starships again last night. When I woke up this morning, I said to myself: 'I hope a blog reader has tried my suggestions and has seen something...' I cannot believe ANYONE on this planet would deprive themselves of beautiful proof that we are not alone in the Universe. Go, you...! Keep going and report back, love it.

      Delete
    2. I must have heard you this morning....bahahahahahahaha

      Delete
    3. Tee hee, indeed. I hope a LOT more blog readers hear me and enjoy the blissful connections I have most nights with our Galactic family.

      Delete
  6. I will try your three-step strategy this week. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Betsie. Good luck! Don't be despondent if nothing happens straight away. I have had many months of 'dry spells' in recent years, without a single sighting. They do seem to favour the NZ summer months for my sightings. I checked back on my sightings log and in the last few years, there were virtually no sightings from about March to Nov. When summer hits, they are back. Yippeee...!!

      Delete

Post a Comment