Keep Looking Up...

James Gilliland's latest newsletter is powerful and thought-provoking. Read at this link...

I totally relate to this quote from James - I see multiple starships every clear night.

'... For those with open minds, loving hearts and pure intent go out in the wee hours of the morning on a dark moon with clear skies. The skies are filled with ships. They’re waiting. It is destiny to join the greater family of man throughout the galaxy and universe. They also come from other dimensions and Inner Earth. There is going to be one heavenly reunion coming up. Be ready for it....' (James Gilliland)


As I stated in previous posts, I live in a suburban street. When I stargaze, I have to position my chair in a precise spot to avoid two street lights - centimetres either way and there they are. So I do not have an unfair advantage of living in the countryside with no light pollution. Yet I still see starships every clear night.


The secret is to be consistent. Tell your Galactic brothers and sisters that you will be outside in a certain time interval EVERY clear night. The last two nights I saw six starships within my ten minute window of star-gazing: 10.20-10.30pm. That's all you have do to, set aside ten minutes at the same time every clear night. James is right - the skies are FULL of starships right now, just waiting to get acquainted with you.


I am asking questions of the starships and they are flashing signal of brilliant white light in reply. We are CONNECTING. It is the most indescribable amazing feeling of joy you can ever imagine. I am yearning for more of you to make your own connections so we can share our experiences. Thanks to you lovely blog readers who already do.


Right, lecture over. I hope I didn't sound too preachy. I am so passionate about our Galactic family and their starship visits. I pray that more people will take up the opportunity to connect with them. 


Change of subject...


Awesome little clip from our Commander-in-Chief's victory speech after winning New Hampshire (2' 23" video).

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/111810240102697107


This young Chicago man NAILS what is happening in his city and country in this short street interview. A must watch (1' 30" video).

https://rumble.com/v492kcc-nailed-it-smart-man.html


Oh, how I LOVE this image.




Indeed. It's a great feeling, isn't it...?




I am looking forward to reading the new QTSR posts in the upcoming post. So much interesting intel out there. I cherry-pick, confidently reading what suits me and ignoring great swathes of it because I would rather be outside in the sunshine and fresh air.


I am feeling buoyant these days. Maybe because Pluto the planet of Revolution is now in Aquarius. I am a double Aquarian (Sun and Venus) so this current energy is my happy place. It's what I imagine surfing on giant waves feels like - exhilarating and terrifying all at once. What a buzz...!


WE'VE GOT THIS.


Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.


Where We Go One We Go All.


Love and Light

Sierra


Comments

  1. Drew Demi: "Uk sets to lose another 189 bank closures in 2024, 60 of them being Lloyds Bank, 47 Halifax, and 34 Barclays Bank branches."

    Charlie Ward: "None of which I have seen on the list of the new banking system."

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/FwHrqrSHS777/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The old system is crumbling very fast now, thanks for sharing Wayne.

      Delete
    2. Martin Brodel: "The old system is gone. It exists in name only. The QFS system; whenever they are ready to bring it out in the open, then we will see it."

      https://rumble.com/v492ixk-12424-all-intel-from-our-source...-no-more-nukes...period.html

      Delete
  2. Yes lots of ships in our skies.. I have witnessed ships flying in formation on some nights. Others zig zagging then stopping .. backing up etc .. those stars falling from the sky are clearly ships.
    Can't wait let's go! WWG1WGA ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug, so pleased that you are sharing about your starship sightings. Once you see your first ship, it changes life forever - in the best possible way...!

      Delete
  3. I keep looking.....and you will be the first to know when I have a sighting! Love and Light, Betsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsie, it WILL happen because you want it so much (see Boo's comment). I can't wait to hear from you when it does. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  4. @ Sierra, Love your space ship description. Thanks for sharing.

    14 STATES SUPPORT TEXAS BORDER EFFORTS - Sending Supplies and Manpower - list...
    https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=235548

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news in your link, thanks Possum. This is what we have been waiting for - the people to rise up and say: 'ENOUGH!'

      Delete
  5. Sierra, I have the luxury of living where there are no street lights. So, what I'm saying may not work for everyone. For me, seeing the ships was in the beginning a great desire to see them - then, a feeling overtook me - 'that the ships wanted to see me'. I got the feeling cause around 3AM, I would wake wanting to look outside. Not even sure what to look for but, certainly at least a light. I was confident they would get my attention. AND they did! Stars that move! I don't go outside every night but EVERY time I do, I see them. And one time it was a giant light - I like to think it was because it was much closer. Now, here's a big change - I saw something night before last that I can't say for sure what it was. 4 red lights all the same distance apart. If of this earth, then - it would be the port side of the vessels. They would have had to be 'driving' in reverse. and they took turns turning the one red light off and then, back on. For the longest time I thought there were just 2 - then, no... there were 3 and as they flew off into the horizon I saw 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome share, thanks Boo. Love it! I will quote excerpts in today's post. Love, Light and hugs to you, and say hi to your Galactic friends over there from my side of the world.

      Delete
    2. They are so full of love and kindness - they know you well - getting chills of realization

      Delete
    3. Thank you for that confirmation, Boo...so wonderful.

      Delete

Post a Comment