Prayers For Japan

I am opening this post with an update on the disastrous 7.6 magnitude earthquake that struck Japan on New Years Day. Nearly 100 people died in the quake and hundreds are still missing (4 minute video).

The following day (2nd January) a Japan Airlines airliner with nearly 400 people on board crashed into a small commuter plane on a runway, killing five of the six people on the commuter plane. Everyone on the airliner survived.

Intel providers are speculating that Japan is being targeted by the [D]eep [S]tate for pulling away from their operations. Our prayers are with the Japanese people at this time. I lived in Tokyo for four months in 1987 so this beautiful country holds a special place in my heart.

Check out this explosive tweet from Kash Patel. BOOM.




This Fox News story confirms the critical importance of the [E]pstein document dump to the final fall of the [D]eep [S]tate. Hillary [C]linton is openly named in the story. Once you know that a former US President and his First Lady visited a notorious child sex-trafficking island MULTIPLE times, you cannot unknow (2' 27" video).

This tweet includes information about [a]drenochrome harvesting in children - on Ukraine land owned by the [B]iden family. Please be warned: graphic heart-breaking details.

El Salvador President Nayib Bukele gives an excellent summary of the tragic decline of the mighty United States of America (1' 30" video).

That is it for me today, my friends.

I am really enjoying the chit chat in the Comments section. This blog community is coming alive. I will trust you all not to get too carried away with your conversations - all good so far...! And I will only respond to comments directed at me.

I will end on this note - I cannot get my head around days of the week anymore. It is Saturday today according to a calendar. No way is it Saturday in my mind. Today, according to The Sierra Calendar, it is Sunday. So there.

Stay positive, Light Warriors. There is a lot of exciting stuff happening as the 3D matrix implodes around us. I have been having dreams of a matrix disintegrating around me.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Does everyone know that if you click on the "little bird" symbol on the Q clock it leads to a summary site with more info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PanamaRed, yes it takes you to a Twitter page with some great posts.

      Delete
  2. I think it's past time either our military takes action or the galactics en mass intervene directly. Enough people have died rather they had soul contracts to do so or not. Our US Congress is all captured and needs totally replaced. Our DOJ and the rest captured ..military forces to take the jab..many died or are permanently injured. What is left to happen I don't care if people are awake or not, EBS now and stop this so we can prepare to ascend. Stop the movie where people really do die. Love and Light to the wonderful people of Japan! My daughter has a special fondness for Japan as she watches their animated shows and some of their other programming. She is a kind gentle spirit who clearly vibrates higher than most naturally.
    We need action now no more of this. 🕯️🕯️🕯️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the EBS/military intervention must be close now, Doug. The DS is against the ropes.

      Delete
  3. Did everyone see what happened in Miami the mall there? Eye witness reports of 8-10ft tall creatures walking in and around the mall. Watched a video..the police response was huge, choppers, airport shutdown, police scanners turned off.
    Gunshots reported, the official story is a few kids fighting with sticks..😆😆 I recall hearing as we get near we will see what was always hidden from us and it could be quite disturbing and even dangerous. People too may act irrational I worry about neurological issues with the jabbed...ie real life zombies of they start attacking people for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, I have had a great chat with my friend Emma this morning about the 'aliens'. You will read about it in my new post.

      Delete
  4. Sierra, I am a fan in VA - east coast USA. I just want to thank you for your posts. I've been following/reading your posts for a couple of years on EraOfLight. Recently, I discovered your site and have enjoyed your newsletters. I check them everyday and click almost every link. Now, that the Q clock isn't posting I'm leaning on you and RRN exclusively. Your writing is a comfort to me as I explore what is coming.
    I've read a number of your followers and you get ringing in your ears. I have had ringing in my eyes for about 3 yrs. I got the feeling that the ringing is comfort and acknowledgment that I'm focused in the present and have, therefore, welcomed it. Like a good teacher patting me on the shoulder and saying 'good job'. I've discovered that if my body gets something that is bothersome or too achy, all I have to do is tell God the latest modification/download is too much and I need Him to reduce the intensity. I get relief within a couple of breaths. It has worked without fail. I hope others of your group can try it and find some help/relief.
    I send prayers and more gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops... not ringing in eyes.... ears.... hahahahahaha

      Delete
    2. Boo, how lovely to meet you...! I so enjoyed your sharing. Actually your ringing in the eyes is not a boo-boo (excuse the pun!). Sometimes I can feel my whole head buzzing and vibrating.
      I love your reminder to ask God/Upstairs to reduce the intensity of the downloads. I forget to do it. Sending prayers and gratitude to you, too, my friend. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  5. 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment