President Trump: [B]iden Will Drop Out

Opening with a six second video from our Commander-in-Chief. Alliance in FULL control.

Here is a link to Benjamin Fulford's latest newsletter preview. There is a lot of excellent intel. I look forward to the full newsletter.

Check out the Bern Switzerland statue photos in Ben's report. What person in their right mind would not be appalled by that evil statue, showing a [s]atanist eating a child and several other little children in his grasp..? Is the cognitive dissonance so great in that town, and from visiting tourists, that the statue has been allowed to remain, unmarred, for hundreds of years...? Or does a [s]atanist supporter scrub the graffiti off at the end of every day...?

Speaking of Europe, I back-packed through Asia, Europe and UK in my early 20's (1980). I was shocked by the obscene amount of wealth in the Vatican art museum. It took me three days to see the entire collection. I was walking bare-foot in the end because my feet were so sore but I was determined to see it all. The memory of that vast collection of priceless artwork remains to this day. Now I know HOW it came to be there, it is even more obscene.

More great intel, this time from BP at Starship Earth. Her latest newsletter is recommended reading.

I have just skim-read this article about JFK Senior faking his death. I am looking forward to going back later and reading it in depth.

A 'woke' Canadian 'journalist' was totally humiliated by UFC CEO Dana White in less than 50". White did it with dignity and respect. All credit to him (48" video).

Meanwhile, here in New Zealand, the MSM surprisingly published this letter about the protesters at Ardern's wedding.

Finally, it is hot, dry and very windy here when we expected cool temperatures and rain. More solar flare activity...? I am learning not to be negatively impacted by the extreme weather conditions. It used to be that I would rail against any unpleasant weather conditions, especially humidity. Right now, there are far more important things happening on the planet than the fact that my washing nearly blew off the line. 

This too will pass. Everything passes so rapidly now that it is almost impossible to get attached to situations. Suddenly you have popped out the other end of it before you even realized you were in it. I do like living this way, I have to say. It beats the old days several years ago when time dragged so awfully.

Thanks lovely community for your caring support of my friend Deb. Debi and I have been friends for a long time, way before my blog writing. Ten years ago Deb very generously hosted my younger daughter for a few days but she and I are yet to meet in the physical, which is the case with several of my close LW friends, including Stephen and Coach Jerry.  Oh what a wonderful reunion party it will be...! I plan to travel through the States after the dust settles - and Europe, including Italy, Iceland, Finland and Norway. We will have awesome blog reader parties, my friends.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Can't wait for the day (soon) the EBS is on all phones and TV's. While most people will be shocked, for some of us it'll be along the lines of: "I've known this stuff for years". It will be our job to console the normies. Thanks for your blog and all the work you put in Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, CC, it will be our job to console the people who are shocked awake by the revelations. I know we will immediately go into compassion mode, with no thought of judgement.
      And you are very welcome re the blog work...!

      Delete
  2. Q clock "Final Warning Turn On Notifications".
    Yes that statue needs ripped down now! Come on real men in Bern take that satanic symbol down!
    I hope there is no election we all expect 2020 to be corrected no reason for 2024 election we need truth and justice now.
    According to Ben F 10 days of darkness and a reset are expected any day now. 🕯️🕯️🕯️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benjamin Fulford full newsletter.
    https://amg-news.com/benjamin-fulford-report-the-satanic-group-mind-is-about-to-be-defeated/
    Good Day
    JATeixeira
    SC-BRASIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sierra!
    Incase you are interested in Lisa Renee's latest. It's a doozy...
    January 2024 Cosmic Father’s Ruby Templar Lisa Renee Dear Ascending Family, During the last weeks of aggressive interdimensional spiritual warfare, a very firm and resolute message was received from the Emerald Guardians that this phase of the Cosmic Energy Cycle heralds the triumphant return of the Ancient of all Ancients, from the 1st creation of the Cosmic Father Matrices that is bringing the Cosmic Father’s Ruby Templar in to spiritually marry with the Emerald Order Templar. The return of the Cosmic Father Ruby Sun network that originally created the spiritual solar father principle in the Eye of God or the Godhead Ruby Ray capstones located in the parallel Father Universes, is a significant and historical occasion that is delineated by the completion of the evolutionary rounds through the Astrological Ages that unite the Triune of Universes merging into the Universal Ascension Cycle.
    Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/energetic-synthesis-podcast/id392764534?i=1000642472743

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, Possum. Lisa Renee has profound messages for humanity.

      Delete
  5. What you've said about situations - especially the more negative ones - passing so quickly.... it's so very true. Before I have much time to get mired in them, they seem to be over. I am very much liking things this way as well. I'm not sure if it's because we are living in the moment more, or if things being this way MAKES us live in the moment more (if that makes sense), but either way, I like it. I'm off with my son to go enjoy a meal together, and then BOTH of my sons are going to work out with me. (Funny how my oldest just lost his job and neither of us is stressing over it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely update, Deb, awesome. Yes, indeed, living in the moment - not holding onto the past or fearing the future - brings many advantages. Go you...!!

      Delete

Post a Comment