You've Got To Laugh...

I am opening this post with a 10 second video that perfectly sums up the bizarre crumbling facade that we are currently experiencing. I expected to burst out laughing when I saw it - I knew what was coming - and sure enough, I did. Enjoy.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get onto the serious business of the day. Starship Earth (where I found the above link) has put together a great newsletter covering all the main intel. Highly recommended reading.

President Trump drops a large TRUTH bomb.



I don't know anything about actor Jim Gaffigan, but he is mighty brave calling out Pedowood pedophiles at the Golden Globe awards. Shades of Ricky Gervais (22" video).

Please use your discernment with this video. Remember we Light Warriors are all in speculation mode at present. We are surrounded by a bewildering amount of intel. TRUTH or lies...? Only time will tell. The video purports to show mass graves on [E]pstein Island (4 minute video).

The MSM is blowing up the news cycle with big [E]pstein headlines that include Bill [C]linton, Prince Andrew and...surprise, surprise, President Trump. I won't include any of those headlines. I don't want to drag down the vibration of this post. 

It bears repeating : There is COURT EVIDENCE that confirms President Trump DID NOT go to [E]pstein's islands or any of his houses. He flew a couple of times on one of his planes to NYC. That's it. And that was most likely in his undercover role as an Alliance operative.

Beautiful meme.



Finally, I saw three starships again last night. Three seems to be my lucky number. It is always such a joy. I cannot emphasize enough how extraordinary it is to connect directly with our Galactic family.

I have included a comment from blog reader Boo and my response. As Boo says, what harm can it possibly do...? If you enjoy it, well that is all that matters. I hope to hear a lot more stories like the one Boo shared...

Sierra, I've done the steps AND the first night I think I was shown 3. The 3 look like stars but then disappear. I wasn't sure. THEN, last night - very cloudy - I thought, 'won't be able to see any tonight' when I thought well, maybe I will - so, I stayed. THEN something caught my eye - a light (star) I was so pleased. I watched with a smile and then, it disappeared.
I told myself it might just be my wild imagination but I have a theory - if it doesn't hurt me or anyone else to believe this thing (that seems so impossible) AND I like it... then, I can believe it. SO - I've seen 4 starships. Input welcome.

REPLYDELETE
  1. Awesome, Boo - absolutely awesome...! I saw three starships again last night. When I woke up this morning, I said to myself: 'I hope a blog reader has tried my suggestions and has seen something...' I cannot believe ANYONE on this planet would deprive themselves of beautiful proof that we are not alone in the Universe. Go, you...! Keep going and report back, love it.


I await other reports with excitement and expectation. If you have dreams of being an ambassador for the Galactics - stepping forward and greeting them when they walk off their ships onto planet Earth - it starts with stepping outside your house every clear starry night to begin to make their acquaintance. Remember, I have been connecting directly with starships for twelve years and have had hundreds of sightings. 

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as lost as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Yes a very bright object appeared a coupe nites ago .. it was still light outside no other stars or anything in the sky.. it was moving slightly left and right and I did my best to telepathically communicate wanting it to turn red then blue and back to white if they heard me. No color change but it was clearly a ship. Will keep at it each clear night.
    Yes of course MSM will sacrifice Clinton if they can take down Trump as well, sacrifice a chess piece they no longer need for Trump is a great trade for them.
    It's obvious even with the release of the list the only way justice is served is via our military. Too many within the system captured.
    Q was the antidote for the mk ultra programming via MSM and really all institutions were part of the programming of humanity.
    I didn't check but I assume no rainbow 🌈 $$ showed up in ATM machines yet?
    Will read the Starship update. Fulford was good predicting imminent financial crash.
    It has to happen only way to wake up the rest and move to QFS and implement nesara.
    Let's go! 🌈💵🌈💵🌈💵

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, the ships I see don't change color - they are like bright stars that flash a brilliant white light. They appear and disappear in a steady path. They might flash once, three times, or a record 46 times...!
      The ships that flash red, green and white are called rainbow starships. They tend to sit low on the horizon, not moving.

      Delete
  2. 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline, Love, Light and hugs to you. I hope you are staying warm over there...!

      Delete
  3. Good morning Sierra, about the starships orbiting our skies there is an explanation, it is true that we can see them at night and during the day by calling them with our consciousness, but I would like to tell you that we can call them even when we go to sleep, for several months I have been in contact with Heron, we have been writing together since January 1 a lot of information to facilitate visits in hospital ships. I will release the first communiqué.

    INVITATION TO VISIT THE SILVERED SHIP.

    I am Heron and greet everyone!

    Within the approaches of this Portal, we try to be protagonists beyond healing calculations with extraphysical energies through the Outpatient Clinic, Virtual Hospital, of the Silver Ship for more interactions and learning.

    To participate in this visit, just write in the comments, I ACCEPT YOUR INVITATION THANK YOU, and experience from Monday, Jan. 1, 2024 at 10:22 p.m. Italian time .

    In their present moments these connections occur only telepathically and memories may or may not be perceptible, as they are limited to the consensual degree of each person.

    It should be emphasized that everyone will receive information, regardless of memories, since they will be stored in the conscious or subconscious mind and will be accessible by insights, intuitions, or visualizations through the mental screen.

    SO WELCOME TO ALL!

    Heron.
    Commander of the 7th Silver Fleet with inclusion in Michael's Blue Fleet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you AndreA - I am sure blog readers will take Heron up on this wonderful offer but may be hesitant to write it in the comments. Lovely to hear from you. Grazie...!

      Delete
    2. Good morning Sierra. writing it in the comments was the first phase, now it is no longer a drill in the comments, the silver ships are available in the consciousness state,, the second phase is to get consciousness when we go to sleep, make the request as we fall asleep, the galactics are there, 3D - 4D the portal is open, 4D is the bridge to reach the other dimensions, which are not places but consciousness states. The same works when we request a ship in the heavens , there is no separation with them and they also give the answers from the sky, as if they indicate that we are doing well, we are connected.
      Bye Sierra see you soon thank you

      Delete
    3. Wonderful comment, thanks AndreA. I saw 5 ships last night within 10 minutes. There is a very direct communication/connection between them and us now. It is a noticeable change since New Year. Very exciting.! Love, Light and hugs to you and the other lovely Italian blog readers.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment