It's All About Ascension

I am opening this post with a link to a Kerry K video about Ascension. Last night I watched several of her videos on Ascension. Lately I am feeling drawn to focus more on the bigger picture of Ascension as I lose interest in the material world around me. Yes, I am very comfy at the 60,000 foot perspective and beyond.

Kerry's description of what may happen during the solar flash/Event has been echoed in visions and dreams by people in recent years. I have shared my own vision several times. There are many new readers on this blog so I will share it again here..

Years ago I had a vivid experience. I can't remember whether it was a dream or during meditation but it is still crystal clear all this time later. I was on a hilly street, there were several people on the street near me. Suddenly I looked up and there were thousands of black birds filling the sky. When I looked back down again, I saw that all the people nearby me on the street were completely frozen in place. Only I could move. Instantly, I knew what had happened. It was the Event...! I felt euphoric. I raised my arms to the sky jubilantly and cried out (yet my voice did not make a sound)... 'I know what this is...!!' There was the most extraordinary feeling of joy and freedom.

Cosmic Custodian shared this profound dream in a comment on yesterday's post...

 I had a profound dream last night. I was face to face with the incarnated goddess who has haunted my dreams and meditations for ~20 years. She seemed impatient with me. I was forced to look at my own victimhood. I tried making excuses for why we haven't met yet. I realized I needed to take responsibility for my journey and pain. I created all of it. All enemies and lame experiences were my own doing. Generated by my own feelings of unworthiness. I woke up feeling like limitless power was at my fingertips! No more waiting for a person, place, or any kind of external "Savior". I own my sorrow and dark side. The battle is over when it never began. I hope this insight can help someone else as well.❤️(Cosmic Custodian)

Onto other subjects...

This Real Raw News article is about [O]prah [W]infrey being sentenced to death at GITMO. Please use your discernment as always. The article includes detailed information about preparation for the heinous mass murder at Maui. When I read about the level of preparation behind the evil [D]eep [S]tate attacks, and the lack of remorse later, I can understand why the military tribunals do not hesitate to execute the perpetrators. Please note though, I am not in favor of executions in general.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott hosted 12 other State Governors at Eagle Pass. Support is building for pushing back against illegal migration into USA. I am not sure about the Republican bill reimbursing Texas for 4 billion dollars in border control costs, as mentioned in the post. Please use your discernment (2' 20" video). 

There is very little new intel today so I will leave this post here.

Ascension is what matters now, Light Warriors. It feels to me that the Event is inching ever closer and I want to be fully immersed in its energy before it arrives. This is THE moment of our entire existence to date as a soul. Let's make it count.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I am reminded of my response in the nineties when Star Trek The Next Generation tv show was over. I was saying that I know why it ended because my crew had left me here and it was time for me to be beamed up. 30 years later I suppose. LOL
    Thanks again Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Possum, I so get it...! I love Star Trek TNG - I own all the seasons. Jean Luc Picard is my role model.

      Delete
    2. I use have dreams that he was my boyfriend. LOL

      Delete
  2. "The scriptures of the Vedic culture such as the Srimad-Bhagavatam recommend the death sentence as the only means by which a murderer may be absolved from his sin. Whether his crime goes unnoticed, or the state fails to punish him, by the law of karma he will be murdered or killed in a way that befits him, either in this life or a future lifetime. The Vedas recommend the threat of severe punishment by any king or head of state who wishes to insure the safety and protection of his innocent citizens." (harekrishna.com)

    Bhaktivedanta Swami: "So this capital punishment is required. Nowadays the capital punishment is excused. Murderers are not hanged. This is all mistake, all rascaldom. A murderer must be killed. No mercy. Why a human killer? The king should be strict." (vaniquotes.org)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting comment, thanks Wayne. It puts a wider perspective on the issue.

      Delete
  3. After...ending...my own, troubles. I feel....like...

    LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!

    SERIOUSLY FOLKS. IT IS...Just getting STARTED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great post. I don't have a family. So after ascension or the solar event, do we go to another planet and I have to figure it out or I wonder if I go back to my real family, my Soul family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat...Yes, you do have a family - this community. You are a much loved member of our family. I am sure none of us will have to figure out anything when the Ascension moment comes - we will find ourselves in the company of our beloved soul tribe members, whether on planet or off.

      Delete
  5. Q Clock down to 3 hrs
    Emergency Alert Starlink Skynet

    Angelofthewoods444 utube channel received her first message about a solar flash she had never heard about it she said I found that odd as that's all I have heard about since awakening the grand aar flash and all that would follow. Why else would they chemtrails
    And work so hard to attack our bodies and DNA ? Our ability to hold light and raise our own vibratory level is key to prepare for ascension. She was saying the flash would be felt it wouldn't harm anyone but it would trigger a mass awakening and usher in the golden age which makes perfect sense to me. 🕯️🌎🕯️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out Angelofthewoods444 U Tube channel, thanks Doug.

      Delete
  6. Allison Coe all her videos describe a solar flash in fact one of them describes how in the spring of 2023 arks would surface and be used to take those who would be unable to handle energies without leaving their bodies etc. asked how people would willingly walk into a starship the client explained they would be placed in a hypnotic trance then taken to another 3D planet that had been prepared for them free of duality so they could awaken and ascend. Those remaining would experience the solar flash a few months later in the summer. Her client was very anxious to ascend struggling to remain in this 3D matrix and when she asked to about what year this was the reply was 2023.
    I do think all was supposed to happen already but plans were altered I assume for more to awaken. In fact going backLaw of One had the harvest happening around 2012. We carry on my wayward son 😉❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'We carry on my wayward son...' Love it...! My experience as a regression therapist means I place a lot of trust in sessions by Allison Coe and others. It is impossible to 'fake' something when you are in a deep trance. Really, it all comes down to timing now for The Event. Thanks, Doug.

      Delete
  7. 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings Sierra!
    On this topic, Future Forecasting Group, a very successful remote viewing group just posted a short video on a recent remote viewing assigned to them in a double blind request..apparently they all saw what appeared to be the ascension process.

    https://youtu.be/V8mklShmygM?si=ENaLZnll_chk0N8C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay...!! Thanks for sharing - I really look forward to watching it.

      Delete
  9. Great comment, thanks Mr E. Lovely to hear from you...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment