President Putin And The Q Drop

I am opening this post with a brilliant Q drop connection to the Putin interview. Watch the little clip of Tucker and Putin in this message. 

'....Bang on 17 seconds into the interview, with @TuckerCarlson and Putin, Putin takes off his black leather watch and placed it on the table next to a pen. Now take a look at Q Drop 2647, which has a picture of a black leather watch and a pen. It says: The clock is ticking FOLLOW THE WATCH Is the time relevant? Is it a date…..? Nothing happens by accident….'

Here is Q drop 2647...
Image

I am yet to watch the Putin interview - later today. If you have been busy like me, enjoy this little taster. Putin and Tucker make quite a team, don't you think...? (1' 26" video).

Meanwhile, in an act of sheer desperation after the Putin interview, the [D]eep [S]tate threw their dementia-riddled puppet under the bus, directly to the MSM wolves. And it was the usually compliant White House press gallery too. Ouch (12' 38" video, watch from 4 minutes where [B]iden loses it with the press).

This woman's reaction to the Putin interview and [B]iden's presser probably sums up the thoughts of many people in USA, and the world, right now. Watch at three minutes where she states regarding the [B]iden press conference: 'I think the Democrats are hanging him out to dry, to replace him...' (9' 35" video).

It seems that we won't have long to wait for the next BIG domino to fall. Thanks Tucker for nudging this one to the edge of the cliff. Congress is calling for the 25th Amendment to remove [B]iden from office. Note the Fox News footage of [B]iden's bike crash and stumbling on airplane stairs. He is TOAST (5 minute video).

Catturd nails it.



Yes, it is a slam-dunk case for [B]iden's removal. Maybe it will coincide with a royal 'departure' and state funeral...? Look here not there. Remember, the [D]eep S]tate has a few deceased members on ice, waiting for the right time to pull a huge distraction.



Evidence that the [D]eep [S]tate-run [B]iden administration is flooding the country with illegal migrants.

There is an F bomb in this meme, but I absolutely agree with the message. Shake my head.

Well, Light Warriors. Phew. I don't think I can afford to take another day away from my keyboard now. Events are unfolding very rapidly indeed.
I will end with some Ascension 'symptoms'. Two days ago when I was writing a post about the Tucker Carlson interview, suddenly there was a huge vibrating sensation in my head - as if someone struck a big bell inside my head. It shocked me. It was very sudden and came out of nowhere. Anyone else experienced this kind of thing..?
Secondly, days of the week have taken on a whole new level of confusion and weirdness. It is not the moderate confusion I used to experience. For an entire day I truly BELIEVE it to be Saturday not Friday, as happened yesterday. All the convincing in the world cannot alter the sense that the DAY is wrong, not me.
Finally, the sheer escalation of passage of time has become most disconcerting. Suddenly I am at the end of the day and I have run out of 'time' again to get everything done. How on EARTH do the rest of you manage it...??
Anyway, that's my latest update. We eagerly await the next big domino. Bring it on...!!
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.
Where We Go One We Go All.
Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Sierra, there was a big X class solar flare today and the Schumann resonance was spiking pretty high. Been having some cold/allergy like symptoms and feeling really spacey. Time is definitely collapsing! Can't wait to always be in the now moment and free from the linear time prison😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CC. Yes, I have also had cold/allergy symptoms and have been feeling spacey too. It's a challenging time. Fortunately we are all in it together. WWG1WGA...!

      Delete
  2. 25th amendment or better yet scotus ruling removing them all!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Putin taking off his watch wow ... let's go!! πŸ†•πŸŒŽ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it amazing to see Putin take off his watch at 17" in that interview...?? Alliance is in FULL control

      Delete
  3. I work in Auto repair and have to sign paperwork with each completed vehicle.
    I have to ask what date it is when I sit down in the office more than one should have to. I legitimately don't know what day of the week it is often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said, Aron - that is exactly how it is for me. I often legitimately don't know what day of the week it is either. It has nothing to do with absent-mindedness, just a complete blank.

      Delete
  4. I like to use the word 'spacey' to describe what's going on with me. Spacey? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo, it really covers it on many different angles, doesn't it...?? I hope you are still having great starship sightings. Mine have been consistent every night except for last night. They must have all be diverted elsewhere last night because it was the first no show for weeks.

      Delete
  5. Great flow of intel on this post. I always post your blog on TS. Thanks again Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Possum - and I SO appreciate you forwarding my posts on TS. Awesome...!

      Delete
  6. I’ve had the cold symptoms too, and the vibrational “ringing” in my ears (that I’ve had for 12 years) has been very loud. Last week, I got a tension type headache that put me in bed for almost 2 days. And I never get headaches. Last night, I was wired and couldn’t sleep, and I’m reading others had a similar night. Wheeeee…. Onward and upwards!! Feels like we are on the precipice on so many fronts. We have front row seats, which is exciting and a bit nerve wracking. Glad we have each other through this. Thanks for creating the community and space Sierra πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice, thank you for this share. Yes, I too have been experiencing odd tension-type headaches which is most unusual for me. And like you, I feel wired. I sleep best when I do lots of physical activity during the day which helps to 'knock me out'.
      Wheeee indeed...! Thank YOU for being part of this great community space, Alice. We are supporting each other as we race for the finish-line.

      Delete
  7. Yes the immigration issue at the border is so amazing. And look at how Americans are dealing with it. We are having to save ourselves. The citizens are standing up to the US government and saying no F-ing more. πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ₯°

    Finally we are coming around the last stretch and nothing can stop us and nothing can slow us down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comment - absolutely we are in the final stretch and nothing will stop this current momentum. It's getting really exciting for those of us closely following the Alliance operation!

      Delete

Post a Comment