We Do It For The Children

Watch this excerpt of a Tucker Carlson interview with Eithan Haim, a young surgeon-to-be. Eithan had spoken out about secret sex-change operations on children at his USA hospital. Spoiler alert: I cheered out loud at the 3' 33" mark (8 minute video).

'You have to fight. If we don't do it now, what future are we delivering to our children...?' (Eithan Haim)

Another brave whistleblower - Alex Collier has been spreading the TRUTH about life on, off and inside planet Earth for decades. Check out this interview excerpt from 1990. Warning: disturbing information about reptilians eating children. You can see why Alex was so frustrated in this interview because nothing was changing - and the interview was 34 years ago. How many children have died since then...? (3 minute video).

Q drop quote regarding the children: 'Those that know cannot sleep...' 

Every morning I pray for the children rescued from the tunnels, the military personnel who saved them, and the Alliance, especially President Trump. It makes me feel less helpless. I believe in the power of prayer.

Still with the children... Kat posted about Disneyland. Like Kat, I loved Disneyland (been four times) until I learned the horrifying truth. I so look forward to Disneyland being cleaned up and returned to the children of the world.

Disney Production President, Sean Bailey, is stepping down.

Disney CEO Bob Iger is stepping down when his contract ends
in 2026.

Then there’s the D.U.M.B.S that run underneath ALL Disney parks.

Special Forces took out the Florida & L.A. D.U.M.B.S in August 2021.
They flooded them.

Accepting that Disney was evil was a hard Red Pill for me.
I was a 💯 Disney kid.
I loved 33 Degree Mason “Uncle” Walt.
Was he ever a good soul? I don’t know.

What we do know is that Disney, like the Vatican,
was a major Child Trafficker & Adrenochrome factory.

Britney Spears once said,
“Handlers would dress a little girl in a yellow dress
& bring her to Disneyland.
That way pedophiles knew she was for sale.” 🙏🏻😔💔


I mentioned prayer before. We send our prayers to Texas where wildfires are raging out of control. We Are With You, Lone Star state residents (44" video).

Finally, as I was writing this post, an email came through from blog reader Randy. I liked his message so much, I impulsively decided to share it with you all. I know he won't mind.

'...I was looking through youtube a little bit ago and I ran across the music section and the Bee Gees video for Staying Alive so I clicked on it. The people were so happy and alive. There was no overweight people, everyone was always out dancing. That was our gym workout without the heavy lifting. The title Staying Alive is what we light warriors have been doing almost solo everyday. Just staying alive. No music to it, just staying alive. It's our job. Nothing pretty about it but that's what we signed up for. I don't think we had an idea the task that we had looking at us...' (Randy)

Yes, indeed, there is nothing pretty about our mission work at times. It can be very isolating. Then I receive an email from a blog reader which I share with you, and suddenly we are not quite as isolated anymore. Thanks, Randy.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. About 15 years ago a friend was watching a live news segment on Disney and the reporter asked a 10 year old boy if he liked Disney. He told the reporter that Disney is full of pedophiles, so no. I am quite sure no one ever saw that clip ever again. Thanks Sierra 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is amazing, Possum. What an astute boy. And yes, I bet that interview got buried super quick.
      My first visit to Disneyland with my daughters was in 2002. We were booked to go the previous year on 16th September 2001 - five days after 9/11. Needless to say that trip got cancelled. Even then, in 2002, we still got caught up in a terrorist event at LAX on our return home when a ground crew member was killed. We were among thousands of passengers stuck outside the LAX terminal for about 8 hours. There were snipers on the roof tops. It was frightening - I was on my own with two little girls. We landed safely back in NZ, the first flight out.

      Delete
    2. Wow! Glad you made it home safe. Six months before 911 my mystery school teacher told us that something like it was going to happen. We couldn't imagine it at the time he mentioned it. After 911 my intuition was telling me that more nasty attacks were planned but a positive force was keeping the plans at bay. I paid attention to a few another attempts that didn't pan out for team dark thank goodness.

      Delete
    3. 9/11 took away our innocence forever, Possum. Of course that was by design, to keep us in perpetual fear. Not anymore. Knowledge is POWER.

      Delete

Post a Comment