Will Tucker Carlson Break The Internet...??

Confirmation from President Putin's Press Secretary that Tucker Carlson interviewed Putin. 
Let the games begin...



Thanks to Maria for forwarding this information about the Tucker Carlson/Putin interview. Let's break the Internet, people...!!



Stephen emailed me this Q drop connection to the interview. Awesome.

The Putin interview (part 1, I believe) will air at 6.00PM Thursday Washington time.

 

Remember Q’s post 3599 ….“six o’clock can be dangerous”?????? See below...

 

You can sign up for the interview alert here

https://tuckercarlson.com/

 

3599Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7356265 📁
Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST)

The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

 


Candace Owen, in support of Tucker Carlson.


Before we leave that subject...
I love Tucker Carlson - check him out teasing Russian journalists (15" video).

Great find, Kat, re Crooked Joe going to prison soon. 

Picture

Indeed.



Finally, I am sure many of us can relate to this cute meme. Thanks Jaci.



The air of expectation is explosive. I wasn't going to mention it, but the coincidence is too great - tomorrow is my birthday (Friday in southern hemisphere). What an extraordinary gift if Tucker Carlson breaks the Internet on my birthday. I will be posting later tomorrow because I will be celebrating with my daughters. And I won't get to see the interview until later.

Stay calm, friends. We are moving into territory where the stakes have become very high. The [D]eep [S]tate will not take this latest development lightly. Maintain situational awareness at all times.

And enjoy...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Early "Happy Birthday" wishes and what a great present the universe has arranged for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsie...! Hugs to you. I was rewarded with two magnificent flashes of brilliant light last night from my Galactic friends. Early birthday pressie.

      Delete
  2. ❤️❤️❤️ Sierra krásné narozeniny 🌹🌹🥂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petr...Love, Light and hugs to you...!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Sierra, enjoy your day!!💃🏻🌞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! Love the dancing girl - that's me...!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday Sierra! Thank you for all you do. MUCH love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Soul contract has me smiling! Yes I signed what? Was I sober? No in the higher Ds you feel amazing.. sure I can go to earth and kick some archon butt!!
    Wait what? I have no abilities and no memory and I become a debt slave too??
    Yes Happy Birthday my NZ friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, I love what you wrote about soul contracts, SO funny. And thanks for the birthday greetings, my lovely Idaho friend....!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Doug...! A few candles missing but I won't tell if you don't...!!!

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday Sierra have a great day love and light,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ar hie...! Hope you are staying warm over there. We're having a hot dry summer here in Aotearoa. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  8. Sierra,um Feliz Aniversário com muitas,muitas Felicidades e muita Luz
    no endereço do Youtube tem os "Parabens Gaudério(Gaúcho ou Crioulo)
    https://linhacampeira.com/a-historia-do-parabens-crioulo-ou-parabens-gaucho-ou-parabens-gauderio/?v=04492b9b01cf
    Saude e Paz
    JATeixeira
    SC-Brasil
    Post Scriptum:
    Parabéns, parabéns / Saúde e felicidade
    Que tu colhas, sempre todo dia,
    Paz e alegria na lavoura da amizade

    Texto falado:
    “Que Deus velho te conceda /Com a sua benevolência
    Muitas e muitas campereadas / no potreiro da existência”

    “E unidos no mesmo afeto / te abraçamos neste dia
    E para que siga a festança / repetimos com alegria”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your delightful birthday greeting, JAT. I have translated it here...

      Sierra, a Happy Birthday with many, many Happiness and lots of Light
      at the YouTube address there is "Congratulations Gaudério(Gaúcho or Crioulo)
      https://linhacampeira.com/a-historia-do-parabens-crioulo-ou-parabens-gaucho-ou-parabens-gauderio/?v=04492b9b01cf
      Health and peace
      JATeixeira
      SC-Brazil
      Postscript:
      Congratulations, congratulations / Health and happiness
      May you harvest, always every day,
      Peace and joy in the farming of friendship

      Spoken text:
      “May the old God grant you /With his benevolence
      Many, many champions / in the potreiro of existence”

      “And united in the same affection / we embrace you on this day
      And so that the celebration continues / we repeat with joy”

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry but ,The video I would like you to see was another one, this link below
      Lots of light and lots of joy in this new year, which begins with your birthday
      Watch the video, it has beautiful images of Rio Grando do Sul
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld26bJEmXvg&t=21s

      Delete
    3. Thanks JAT, I will watch it, lovely...!

      Delete
  9. Have wonderful birthday Sierra Jay and thanks for another great post. 🎂💃💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Possum....! Hugs to you from Down Under.

      Delete

Post a Comment