[D]eep [S]tate In Full Damage Control

The plot thickens. Staff at the hospital where [K]ate and [K]ing Charles supposedly had treatment have been suspended for accessing her medical files.

The [D]eep [S]tate has gone into full damage control mode. They severely underestimated the number of people who are awakening to the TRUTH about the [K]ate story. It could explain [O]bama's sudden appearance at Number Ten Downing St. The [K]ate story has gone globally viral and it's not going away. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

This video is about [s]atanic connections to [W]illiam and [K]ate. Please use your discernment, as always (watch from 6' 15"). I still believe she and the children are in the witness protection program. I believe that Diana is in the witness protection program so it makes sense that Kate and her children would be too. We may never know the full story behind some of these highly contentious events.

This ten second video should be enough to get actor [B]iden impeached. 

Here is a more in-depth version of the same story. Hunter was selling access to USA Vice President Joe [B]iden to his foreign business interests. [B]iden was a 'brand'. TREASON. (7 minute video).

Great news from Real Raw News - the Alliance has destroyed a second DEW (Direct Energy Weapon) plane.

Breathtaking hypocrisy in this story about [I]vermectin. The WHO is treating over ONE MILLION people in India with [I]vermectin to control a scabies epidemic.

Oops.



Every time I see a pic of Charlie, I always laugh to myself. SO many doubles out there, as proven by this image. Once you know, you know.



Keep up the great work, Light Warriors. We are on the cusp of monumental change for humanity. 

The dark forces are working extremely hard to upset Light Warriors at present. It has been years since a blog draft 'disappeared' while I am working on it. It used to happen regularly when I was 'over the target' with a contentious issue. It happened again today, totally out of the blue. Such a disheartening moment. I swore a bit, took a deep breath and managed to recreate it. We can overcome every setback after a few deep breaths.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I wonder if there is any validity to this from today the 20th. Regarding the big announcement to the press at Buckingham Palace. Which was announced three days ago.
    https://t.me/Teoanon17/29291

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, will check it out...

      Delete
    2. This is very interesting, thanks Pat. I will use it in tomorrow's post. It could also be that the press is looking for info about Kate too. SO much focus on the UK royal family. No wonder the MSM is camped outside Buck House.

      Delete
  2. Really tough sleeping last night and lots of darkness skulking around. Didn't realize the Vernal Equinox happened last night until today. (So I shouldn't be surprised ...) Some big solar flares and a huge Schumann spike today too. At this point how can we NOT be ridiculously close to major happenings on ALL levels?! Thanks for your posts Sierra. Much ♥️!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't sleep very well last night either, CC. And yes, we must be ridiculously close, I love that term...! You are very welcome re the posts.

      Delete
  3. 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline, I love your purple hearts. You are a gem...!

      Delete
  4. Yes ..same here couldn't sleep well last nite ..no real reason just not able to fall asleep. Ahh the Royals...Kate not sure about her pics of her with the Virgin Airlines dude on his yacht...who knows anymore we will all need a debriefing when this ends. 😉🎬📽️. If the cabal did really surrender I would expect ebs any time now. WWG1WGA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw those pics of Kate with Richard Branson. Hopefully there will be explanations in the future. I am waking in the early hours which I don't usually do. A full night's sleep is a treat. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  5. I lay wide awake this morning reading your blog in bed. I'm regularly waking at 2.30-3.30am.

    I have joined a gym to start swimming and yoga classes. Today I have my first one-to-one session with a personal trainer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aidan, I am pleased my posts are there for you to read in the early hours. I find that exercise helps me get physically exhausted, helping with better sleep. Well done with swimming, yoga and personal trainer. That should do the trick...!

      Delete
  6. Thanks again Sierra for keeping us all in the loop and being determined to post in spite of DS shenanigans. 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Possum. I have been doing this post writing for around 15 years, I have lost track, yet I still get so shocked when a post draft suddenly disappears. I am steaming along, enjoying the research and writing, then...poof...! - as AndreA said in the comment below.
      Hugs to you.

      Delete
  7. Several old "New Age" voices that many us spiritual people have listened to at different times in my view got hijacked by team dark and then hijacked back to team light and might be a mixture of both. Our intuition is key when listening. Here is a recent interesting post by David Wilcox. I usually don't have the patience to listen to long videos but this one has my interest.
    https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=238055

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...he's actually quite entertaining.. his ego slips out occasionally but the Intel is great and his latest video ...3 hrs I think was very good.
      Listened to a GFL video today explained a lot...2 possible timelines ..70% chance solar flash of humanity isn't awake enough ..30% we don't need it. Based on my own family and observations send the flash 😂😂

      Delete
    2. Hi Possum and Doug. I watched most of that David Wilcock video. It was very interesting. In fact, I might finish watching it in the weekend. He always has great research.
      His mimicking accents at the start of the video was cute, in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere. He is a fascinating person...!

      Delete
  8. e successo anche a me . un post lunghissimo e mi spariva , so che avevo messo un gran quantitativo di luce che arrivava dal mio se superiore, e puf , sparito , come dici tu alla fine mi capitava di riprenderlo, oppure due giorni dopo leggerlo in una canalizzazione.
    Fantastico Sierra Ti Abbraccio Ciao
    it happened to me too. a very long post and it would disappear, I know that I had put in a lot of light coming from my upper self, and poof, gone, as you say I would eventually pick it up again, or two days later read it in a channel.
    Fantastic Sierra I hug you Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AndreA, that makes me feel so much better knowing that it is not just me. I feel that it happens during particularly important posts, when I am over the target. The shock of it vanishing and trying everything to find it. Then....the deeeeeep breaths, and recreating it. I think to myself: 'Keep on, keeping on. You can do it.' Hugs to you, my friend. Ciao...!

      Delete

Post a Comment