Kate Being Cloned...??

Rumors continue to circulate in MSM about MIA royal Kate Middleton. Check out this Daily Mail story - one of the rumors suggests that she is in the process of being CLONED. Great stuff...!

I am not familiar with rap music but I am aware of P Diddy. It seems that court documents prove he is the [E]pstein of the music world (1' 45" video).

Kat posted about the jab and masks. Kat is right. It is unbelievable, after all this time, to still see people wearing masks in the supermarket - in the middle of SUMMER here in NZ. Q drops stated that 4-6% of the population will never accept the full truth.

Unfortunately, 1/2 BILLION people
did NOT figure it out
& listened to the MSM instead of Anons
who told them the vax would kill them.

💔 I have dear friends & a few are dead now
or got cancer after they were vaxxed,
who yelled at me for being a threat to humanity
for not getting vaxed AND boosted.

The Big Pharma MK ULTRA was real & still is
for at least 40%
according to Jan Halper-Hayes' estimation.
Jan sits on a DoD Task Force
& one of her essential jobs
is to read the psyche of Humanity 💥

I've seen people lately wearing frickin masks‼️
In March 2024‼️
4-years after this HOAX was perpetrated on the world.
IT'S UN-BELIEVE-ABLE 🤯

It's the weekend, so a quiet intel day. This is a shorter post, checking in to say hello.

I appreciate the positive comments, blog readers. It helps me a great deal when comments are supportive and concise. We are all just walking each other Home here, doing the best we can day to day.

I look at the lives of people around me and virtually everyone is going through testing times, whether it is health (turbo cancers etc), emotional (relationship issues) or day to day trials (a neighbor put down her beloved dog this week).

Those of us who are ascending seem to have our fair share of trials - last minute opportunities for soul growth and tidying up left over karma. It helps to see each challenge as one less to be dealt with as you tick off your list.

I am still experiencing people drifting out of my life. I am learning not to take it personally. We are all ascending at our own rate, and vibrational mismatches are a sign of the times. Our true soul tribe is revealing itself to us with each passing day. Embrace this unfolding reality.

Finally, nothing beats viewing life from the 60,000 foot perspective. It is the most valuable tool in our Ascension tool kit. Detach, detach, detach, lovely Light Warriors. Trust the Divine Plan. All is unfolding perfectly in perfect timing. 

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra! 💜
    I had a dear friend for 30 years that other's had a hard time with. When I lived near her I participated in many of her artistic dance performances and projects. We enjoyed just hanging out and having intense enjoyable conversations until I moved far away. She would call me to catch up and I could not stand to talk to her. She would go on and on about her dramatic life and not ask me a thing about what I was up to. She watched CNN and the last message on voice mail was, "did you get your vaccination like me?" Before that she was calling Trump supporters "Trumpsters" as an insult. I said very little since she talked at me and no real conversation like we use to. I asked a close wide awake friend how could my old friend and I not have the same intense enjoyable conversations we did when we hung out in person? She said because my light was withdrawn and my light was what kept the conversation on a higher vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, your close awake friend is very wise. I love what she said about your light withdrawal and the loss of high vibe connection - it makes perfect sense. Thanks for sharing. Many of us can relate to this story. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  2. Yes same here in N Idaho...maskers in cars and in WinCo and other stores ..elderly too it's just so hard not to run up and tear it off and tell them "you're welcome!!" Now go and be free! 😂😂
    If it's quite something isn't it I was yelled at in a store for not masking by a big burly guy..who then told me he had COVID already and I asked so you are immune right? He just looked at me all confused. 👍
    But I still have friends who march off to the Catholic church and just know the world is going to end and new age is the devil agenda. Of course it's not new age but actually the golden age 🪙⛏️🪙⛏️🌟
    Love and Light All!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So the big burly guy yelling at you was recent or a couple years ago?
      3 years ago when the sheeple were shaming us for not wearing masks I would see someone else in a store that wasn't wearing one and I would ask them where is your mask and we would look at each other and have a good laugh.

      Delete
    2. Hey Possum, that is really funny about asking other non-mask wearers where their mask is - I wish I had thought to do that back when there was often only me and one other is a fully-masked crowded supermarket. Cool...!
      And Doug, priceless re telly big burly guy that he has immunity because he had the C word. Too funny. Catholics are in for a shock. The TRUTH about the Catholic church will come out soon.

      Delete
    3. The burly guy was like in 2021 ..I actually loved going to WinCo our local grocery store to see the extent of the fear programming. People wld look at me as if I was an ET! Which of course I am but that another story. 😉 I too ran into others who were not masked and it what a great way to meet kindred spirits easy to see who your people are isn't it. Then the vaxxing was rolled out and again they got in line ..even my brother and sister thought I was crazy for not taking the mRNA I tried to no avail to warn them but I am that woody harrelson character in 2012 to them 😂
      Crazy as hell. I wear the label as a badge of honor. Anyone going against the system has been attacked we are all in very good company. Soon I hope all will be jolted awake! Then we unite ♥️🕯️

      Delete
    4. @Doug, I tried warning my family and fellow hikers. Family no dice and about 2 hiking buddies took my advice. My Co-op and Yoga Studio became nazi and I had to stop going. I had a hard time wrapping my brain around those 2. It appears now that us non-consenter's are being praised. Cheers

      Delete
    5. My older brothers running club ..same thing all bought into it which shocks me as some are vegan etc..so to be in nature so much and try to eat healthy but then be jab Ed is nonsensical to me.

      Delete
    6. Yeah, it's like what they appeared to stand for went out the window. There was a cartoon going around that showed a health conscious woman running, doing yoga, eating super healthy, taking health supplements and at the bottom she gets the jab and looks horrible. I was so shocked at supposed health conscious people around me what they chose to do. When people first started taking the jab I was on a hike with a group and one woman was being a bit nuts about keeping her distance from myself and my then boyfriend because we were very outspoken about not getting the shot. I asked her if she got one and she said yes and I said, so you should be safe then. That was when the so called experts were telling everyone that they couldn't get COVID19 when they had the shot and then the story kept changing from there.

      Delete
  3. Or, also, assumptions out there that William and Kate had a big fight, or something. I haven't heard anything this news or link has mentioned about W's possible legal troubles?

    https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1763976173380399534?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1763976173380399534%7Ctwgr%5E8e55f809d3151eb86102bd283addd7fdbfe7b663%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.loveinactionnow.com%2Flatest-posts%2F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you, Pat. Thanks for sharing. I will check out this link. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, I so appreciate your support. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Post a Comment